Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   2014 NFL Draft Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Players You'd Like to See More Film Of? (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53099)

Matthew Jones 05-30-2012 05:30 PM

Players You'd Like to See More Film Of?
 
I'm trying to determine who I should make video clips of next. Any suggestions?

critesy 05-30-2012 08:26 PM

corey lemonier.

CashmoneyDrew 05-30-2012 08:46 PM

Interior offensive linemen. Safeties.

sbh15 05-30-2012 09:00 PM

Sharrif Floyd (Gators DT)

SenorGato 05-31-2012 12:00 AM

Sam Montgomery

the A&M LT

Cooper the UNC G

If there's any Eifert from last year...

ChiFan24 05-31-2012 12:46 AM

Dave Amerson.

Duffman57 05-31-2012 01:34 AM

I'd really like some videos of William Gholston, there's none out there right now. But for me its pretty much all about the DE/OLB's or DT's.

A couple of the OG's and OT's would be nice as well.

RCAChainGang 05-31-2012 02:21 AM

Honey Badger

TACKLE 05-31-2012 02:25 AM

Any OT who might actually have first round talent.

ChiFan24 05-31-2012 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TACKLE (Post 3017908)
Any OT who might actually have first round talent.

Oh, yeah, that too. The Bears should probably grab a left tackle one of these days. The A&M guys, specifically, would be good to watch.

HakeemtheMachine 05-31-2012 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duffman57 (Post 3017853)
I'd really like some videos of William Gholston, there's none out there right now. But for me its pretty much all about the DE/OLB's or DT's.

A couple of the OG's and OT's would be nice as well.

Im working Minn should be done tomorrow and the Georgia game is up on my youtube page JPdraftjedi

HakeemtheMachine 05-31-2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SenorGato (Post 3017683)
Sam Montgomery

the A&M LT

Cooper the UNC G

If there's any Eifert from last year...

I have a bunch of Eifert on my Youtube page Jmpasq

HakeemtheMachine 05-31-2012 08:17 AM

Just in case its not known I have about 100 2013 Vids up already on my 3 Youtube pages. Jmpasq,Jpdraftjedi and Jmpasq

Brent 05-31-2012 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SenorGato (Post 3017683)
the A&M LT

Luke Joeckel, #76. Watch any Tannehill or Jerrod Johnson tape and you'll see him, he's been the starting LT for 3 seasons now.

FUNBUNCHER 05-31-2012 09:32 AM

Top corner prospects. I know it's hard to get great film from TV on these guys since they really only come into frame as the ball reaches the WR.

Matthew Jones 05-31-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew (Post 3017428)
Interior offensive linemen. Safeties.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbh15 (Post 3017443)
Sharrif Floyd (Gators DT)

You can check out video of Floyd and Florida strong safety Matt Elam (#22) here:


Matthew Jones 05-31-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SenorGato (Post 3017683)
Sam Montgomery

the A&M LT

Cooper the UNC G

If there's any Eifert from last year...

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCAChainGang (Post 3017906)
Honey Badger

You can see a bunch of Montgomery and Mathieu in this one, as well as Alabama's top offensive linemen (Barrett Jones, Chance Warmack, D.J. Fluker.)


Matthew Jones 05-31-2012 10:08 AM

My next video will be of Wisconsin's offense (RB Montee Ball, OT Ricky Wagner, OG Travis Frederick) against Michigan State's defense (DE William Gholston, CB Johnny Adams) from the Big Ten championship game last year. That seems like something a few people have requested.

Matthew Jones 05-31-2012 10:12 AM

Also like JMPasq said, he has a bunch of stuff up on Luke Joeckel, so I'll probably skip him. Check out Joeckel against Jackson Jeffcoat on Youtube. My next two games will be the Wisconsin/Michigan St. championship game and then USC/Notre Dame, which should have QB Matt Barkley, WR Robert Woods, C Khaled Holmes, DE Wes Horton, FS T.J. McDonald, and Notre Dame TE Tyler Eifert and ILB Manti Te'o.

Matthew Jones 05-31-2012 11:22 AM

I just got done editing the Wisconsin/Michigan State Big Ten Championship game (Wisconsin offense vs. Michigan State defense.) I mostly paid attention to Michigan State's defenders. Jerel Worthy looked outstanding, Johnny Adams made a couple of big mistakes, and William Gholston was mostly nonexistent. I'll have to see more of Adams/Gholston because they certainly didn't play up to expectations. The video will be up when it's ready.

HakeemtheMachine 05-31-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Jones (Post 3018057)
Also like JMPasq said, he has a bunch of stuff up on Luke Joeckel, so I'll probably skip him. Check out Joeckel against Jackson Jeffcoat on Youtube. My next two games will be the Wisconsin/Michigan St. championship game and then USC/Notre Dame, which should have QB Matt Barkley, WR Robert Woods, C Khaled Holmes, DE Wes Horton, FS T.J. McDonald, and Notre Dame TE Tyler Eifert and ILB Manti Te'o.

I have a lot up on the texas A&M tackles if u look for it. Like I have plenty of Tannehill and Cyrus Gray videos up. All I wil be doing is basically combining those vids to make the new 1's

Big Bird 05-31-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Jones (Post 3018103)
I just got done editing the Wisconsin/Michigan State Big Ten Championship game (Wisconsin offense vs. Michigan State defense.) I mostly paid attention to Michigan State's defenders. Jerel Worthy looked outstanding, Johnny Adams made a couple of big mistakes, and William Gholston was mostly nonexistent. I'll have to see more of Adams/Gholston because they certainly didn't play up to expectations. The video will be up when it's ready.

Gholston is nobody. He is getting hyped because of his size and name.

I like Johnny Adams, but he is certainly a risk taker and quite skinny. Darqueze Dennard is the real deal on that team. The guy plays all over the place and is just a flat out baller. Massively underrated right now. Has played both corner and safety while at Michigan State. Just does everything well. Has better technique that Adams; much lower in backpedal. People really need to start opening their eyes and appreciate how this kid plays.

SenorGato 05-31-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duffman57 (Post 3017853)
I'd really like some videos of William Gholston, there's none out there right now. But for me its pretty much all about the DE/OLB's or DT's.

A couple of the OG's and OT's would be nice as well.

Good call on Willy G, as I'm going to call him this one time. There's nothing on him except for that punch, which makes me a fan.

duesouth 06-01-2012 04:27 AM

I can't find much on Wes Horton (DE, USC) - NFL Draft Scout have him as a 1st/2nd rounder - seen a few highlights, looks to have a good frame, but would like to see more.

Matthew Jones 06-01-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duesouth (Post 3018936)
I can't find much on Wes Horton (DE, USC) - NFL Draft Scout have him as a 1st/2nd rounder - seen a few highlights, looks to have a good frame, but would like to see more.

I'll try to upload some of him from the Notre Dame game today!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.