Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Who is the... (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5335)

Thunder&Lightning 03-30-2007 09:10 PM

Who is the...
 
Who is the fastest player in the NFL?
Who is the Strongest player in the NFl?
Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL?
Who is the smartest player in the nFL?
Who is the toughest player in the NFL?
Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL?
Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL?

Acreboy 03-30-2007 09:19 PM

Quote:

Who is the fastest player in the NFL?
Who is the Strongest player in the NFl?
Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL?
Who is the smartest player in the nFL?
Who is the toughest player in the NFL?
Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL?
Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL?
Hmm... Off the top of my head...

Who is the fastest player in the NFL? Michael Bennett

Who is the Strongest player in the NFl? Larry Allen?

Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL? Brian Urlacher

Who is the smartest player in the NFL? Peyton Manning

Who is the toughest player in the NFL? Donnie Edwards- played all year with a back injury that most would have sat out with and just collected a check.

Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL? Tom Brady

Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL? Steve Smith

sweetness34 03-30-2007 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunder&Lightning (Post 262691)
Who is the fastest player in the NFL? DeAngelo Hall

Who is the Strongest player in the NFl? Larry Allen

Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL? Shawne Merriman

Who is the smartest player in the nFL? Peyton Manning or Mike Brown

Who is the toughest player in the NFL? Brett Favre

Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL? Tom Brady

Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL? LT


That's mine ^^^^ (damn 10 character limit).

cardsalltheway 03-30-2007 09:31 PM

Who is the fastest player in the NFL?
Deangelo Hall
Who is the Strongest player in the NFl?
Larry Allen
Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL?
Ray Lewis
Who is the smartest player in the nFL?
Peyton Manning
Who is the toughest player in the NFL?
Steve McNair
Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL?
Peyton Manning
Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL?
Ladanian Tomlinson

Seasonticketholder 03-30-2007 09:31 PM

Deangelo Hall is not the fastest player in the NFL. Winning a race at the Pro bowl when not every player is there does not make you the fastest player. Hell, I have seen Devery Henderson blow by Hall with ease and Henderson, while super fast, is not the fatest.

NY+Giants=NYG 03-30-2007 09:33 PM

Quote:

Hmm... Off the top of my head...

Who is the Strongest player in the NFl? Larry Allen?

Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL? Brian Urlacher

Who is the smartest player in the NFL? Peyton Manning

Who is the toughest player in the NFL? Donnie Edwards- played with a back injury that most would have sat out with and just collected a check.

Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL? Tom Brady

Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL? Steve Smith


Larry Allen
Ray Lewis. People may think he is overrated or old or whatever, but he is Ray Lewis and ranks up there as most intimidating.

Farve i think is the toughest, and proved it throughout his career.

Mr Clutch... Adam V. ? If not a place kicker, than I'd go Brady as well

Smartest- P. Manning

And playmaker- Off= Steve Smith D= Ed Reed

cardsalltheway 03-30-2007 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seasonticketholder (Post 262752)
Deangelo Hall is not the fastest player in the NFL. Winning a race at the Pro bowl when not every player is there does not make you the fastest player. Hell, I have seen Devery Henderson blow by Hall with ease and Henderson, while super fast, is not the fatest.

It's not like he ran a 4.15 on his pro day or anything.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH 03-30-2007 09:41 PM

Who is the fastest player in the NFL?-Michael Bennett
Who is the Strongest player in the NFl?-Larry Allen
Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL?-Terrell Owens
Who is the smartest player in the nFL?-Alex Smith
Who is the toughest player in the NFL?-Brett Favre
Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL?-Adam Vinatieri
Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL?-Mike Vick

bernbabybern820 03-30-2007 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardsalltheway (Post 262763)
It's not like he ran a 4.15 on his pro day or anything.

its not like virginia tech has one of the fastest tracks in america or anything. didnt vick have around a 4.2 in his vtech pro day?

cardsalltheway 03-30-2007 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 (Post 262796)
its not like virginia tech has one of the fastest tracks in america or anything. didnt vick have around a 4.2 in his vtech pro day?

That's why I said pro day. Obviously it's not a legit 4.15, but it's not like just anybody could run that there. And Vick is also very fast, a 4.3 guy.

Acreboy 03-30-2007 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardsalltheway (Post 262763)
It's not like he ran a 4.15 on his pro day or anything.

I believe Bennett ran a 4.13 if i'm not mistaken...

Sniper 03-30-2007 10:23 PM

cardsalltheway, was that a joke for Mr. Clutch? Spare me the SB MVP with his sweet 1 TD and 2 pick performance. Manning is definitely un-clutch.

My picks

Who is the Strongest player in the NFl? Larry Allen.

Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL? Brian Dawkins/Ed Reed/Ray Lewis Can't decide

Who is the smartest player in the NFL? Peyton Manning (grudgingly picks Manning)

Who is the toughest player in the NFL? Donnie Edwards is a possible pick, Who knows how much better McNair could have been without all those injuries he had to fight through, so he's a pick as well.
Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL? Tom Brady/Adam Vinatieri (The guy just wins)

Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL? Steve Smith, LaDainian Tomlinson. Both guys that make me crap myself in fear of what they're about to do to defense

Severe Punishment 03-30-2007 10:26 PM

The smartest player in the league is easily Matt Birk.
I'm pretty sure he graduated from Harvard with a 3.6 in buisness.
In 4 years.

Peyton Manning ??? HA !

TACKLE 03-30-2007 10:38 PM

Who is the fastest player in the NFL? - Champ Bailey
Who is the Strongest player in the NFl? - Larry Allen
Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL? - Brian Dawkins
Who is the smartest player in the nFL? - Peyton Manning
Who is the toughest player in the NFL? - Brett Favre/ Steve McNair
Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL? - Tom Brady
Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL? - Devin Hester

etk 03-30-2007 10:43 PM

Who is the fastest player in the NFL?
Michael Bennett (could be a 100-m dash sprinter)
Who is the Strongest player in the NFl?
Jamal Williams
Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL?
Peyton Manning
Who is the smartest player in the nFL?
Ryan Fitzpatrick, Matt Birk
Who is the toughest player in the NFL?
Chris Simms (had to fit in a homer pick)
Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL?
Matt Bryant (had to fit in another homer pick)
Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL
Offense: Steve Smith, Defense: DeMarcus Ware, Special Teams: Devin Hester

yourfavestoner 03-30-2007 10:57 PM

Ugh...anytime you hear about people running a 4.1-something it's a vast exaggeration. Olympic sprinters don't even run that fast. Unless it happens at Virgina Tech, where players run 4.1s-4.3s with regularity. Any time at a VT pro day should not be taken seriously.

Anyways, here's my list:

Who is the fastest player in the NFL? Jerome Mathis
Who is the Strongest player in the NFl? Larry Allen
Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL? John Henderson
Who is the smartest player in the nFL? Matt Birk
Who is the toughest player in the NFL? Brett Favre
Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL? Tom Brady
Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL? LaDainian Tomlinson

Acreboy 03-30-2007 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Severe Punishment (Post 262852)
The smartest player in the league is easily Matt Birk.
I'm pretty sure he graduated from Harvard with a 3.6 in buisness.
In 4 years.

Peyton Manning ??? HA !

Football smart

Severe Punishment 03-30-2007 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acreboy (Post 262926)
Football smart

And exactly how do you measure that ?

cardsalltheway 03-30-2007 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yourfavestoner (Post 262925)
Ugh...anytime you hear about people running a 4.1-something it's a vast exaggeration. Olympic sprinters don't even run that fast. Unless it happens at Virgina Tech, where players run 4.1s-4.3s with regularity. Any time at a VT pro day should not be taken seriously.

I realize it was a pro day and I said it obviously wasn't a legit 4.15, but he ran low 4.3's at the combine too (I think). I was just using it to show that I wasn't basing Hall as the fastest player because of a Pro Bowl competition.

RaiderNation 03-30-2007 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardsalltheway (Post 262750)
Who is the fastest player in the NFL?
Deangelo Hall
Who is the Strongest player in the NFl?
Larry Allen
Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL?
Ray Lewis
Who is the smartest player in the nFL?
Peyton Manning
Who is the toughest player in the NFL?
Steve McNair
Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL?
Peyton Manning
Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL?
Ladanian Tomlinson

thats mine. amazing how mcnair can go through injuries at what 33 now?

Severe Punishment 03-30-2007 11:10 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Birk
or if you prefer...
http://www.vikings.com/player_detail...matt_birk.html

Apparently he was an Economics major...not buisness.
"my bad".

Michigan 03-30-2007 11:10 PM

Mr. Clutch: Josh Brown

Acreboy 03-30-2007 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Severe Punishment (Post 262930)
And exactly how do you measure that ?

Vince Young.

cardsalltheway 03-30-2007 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acreboy (Post 262957)
Vince Young.

How is Vince Young football smart? Decision making is not his strong point.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) 03-30-2007 11:14 PM

Jay Cutler for everything.

On a side note, last year I went to Virginia for summer vacation and I ran a 40 there. I got a 4.34 hand timed against the wind.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.