Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Jeff George Alert (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5423)

Windy 04-01-2007 01:30 AM

Jeff George Alert
 
http://chiefs.scout.com/2/631564.html

Quote:

The Chiefs agreed Saturday night to a contract with quarterback Jeff George. Kansas City signed the 16-year veteran to a one-year deal. No further terms of the contract were disclosed, per Chiefs policy.

TPFKA#1SaintsFan 04-01-2007 01:33 AM

The Chiefs currently have 3 quarterbacks with a combined age of 108. Niiiiiice.

255979119 04-01-2007 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno (Post 265317)

All I am going to say is, "WHY"?

Number 10 04-01-2007 01:34 AM

Simlar QB in terms of style to Brodie Croyle and Green is likely going to be in another city within a few months.

bearsfan_51 04-01-2007 01:35 AM

Bring back Steve DeBerg!!!

255979119 04-01-2007 01:36 AM

Bring back GROGAN!!!

shavedaeyebrow2 04-01-2007 01:38 AM

oooooo snap

Damix 04-01-2007 01:43 AM

YESS!!!!!!D!ED!D!D3r4tgrhv!

Dam8610 04-01-2007 01:55 AM

And Jason Whitlock just made a sticky mess in his pants...

255979119 04-01-2007 02:01 AM

Hey Casey Printers. Can you say CUT!!!

critesy 04-01-2007 04:52 AM

booo i like t3h casey

yourfavestoner 04-01-2007 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 10 (Post 265324)
Simlar QB in terms of style to Brodie Croyle and Green is likely going to be in another city within a few months.

Huh? George is similar to Croyle?

George had one of the best arms in the NFL ever. Croyle...well, let's just say he doesn't.

Splat 04-01-2007 09:29 AM

This is not real guys you do know what today is don't you?

yourfavestoner 04-01-2007 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splat420 (Post 265559)
This is not real guys you do know what today is don't you?

Did you bother to click on the link provided and see for yourself? Scout.com has it up. I doubt if a website that reputable is playing an April Fool's joke.

yourfavestoner 04-01-2007 09:33 AM

Not only that, but the date of the article is March 31. Not April 1.

Splat 04-01-2007 09:33 AM

Dude I know the guy that wrote the article I was a Mod on that site go try to find the news any were else.

KILLERSANTA 04-01-2007 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan (Post 265321)
The Chiefs currently have 3 quarterbacks with a combined age of 108. Niiiiiice.

Now that's a young Team!

Sveen 04-01-2007 09:37 AM

Maybe they needed a water boy for Training Camp ;)

Ward 04-01-2007 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 265352)
And Jason Whitlock just made a sticky mess in his pants...

Yeah weren't him and George highschool teammates and still friends?

neko4 04-01-2007 11:15 AM

BRING BACK LEN DAWSON! Im going out and grabbing my Jeff George jersey

Shiver 04-01-2007 02:23 PM

Jason Whitlock is starting to write his "Jeff George Should Be The Starter" article for the KC Star, as I type.

Splat 04-01-2007 02:38 PM

You guys will fall for anything.

Ravens1991 04-01-2007 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yourfavestoner (Post 265564)
Did you bother to click on the link provided and see for yourself? Scout.com has it up. I doubt if a website that reputable is playing an April Fool's joke.

They did with the Iowa wrestling coach leaving today.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) 04-01-2007 04:24 PM

Now all they need is Vinny.

Dam8610 04-01-2007 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ward (Post 265618)
Yeah weren't him and George highschool teammates and still friends?

Indeed they were. He makes that quite clear in his columns and TV appearances.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.