Johanns Mock (#2)
1. Kansas City Chiefs: Matt Barkley QB USC
2. Carolina Panthers: Star Loteulelei DT Utah
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia
4. Cleveland Browns: Barkevious Mingo DE LSU
5. New Orleans Saints: Jonathan Jenkins DT Georgia
6. St. Louis Rams (From Washington): Taylor Lewan OT Michigan
7. St. Louis Rams: Justin Hunter WR Tennessee
8. Tennessee Titans: Bjoern Werner DE Florida State
9. New York Jets: Sam Montgomery DE LSU
10. Dallas Cowboys: Chance Warmack G Alabama
11. Cincinnati Bengals: Eric Reid S LSU
12. Philadelphia Eagles: Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Demarcus Millinier CB Alabama
14. Buffalo Bills: Geno Smith QB West Virginia
15. Oakland Raiders: Tyler Wilson QB Arkansas
16. San Diego Chargers: Jonathan Banks CB Mississippi State
17. Detroit Lions: Barrett Jones G/C Alabama
18. Seattle Seahawks: Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M
19: Arizona Cardinals: DJ Fluker OT Alabama
20. Pittsburgh Steelers: Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame
21. Indianapolis Colts: Jonathan Hankins DT Ohio State
22. Green Bay Packers: Alec Ogletree LB Georgia
23. Miami Dolphins: Keenan Allen WR California
24. Minnesota Vikings: Kawann Short DT Purdue
25. Denver Broncos: Sylvester Williams DT North Carolina
26. San Francisco 49ers: Robert Lester S Alabama
27: New England Patriots: Jonathan Cooper G North Carolina
28. New York Giants: Ricky Wagner OT Wisconsin
29. Baltimore Ravens: TJ McDonald S USC
30. Chicago Bears: David Amerson CB North Carolina State
31. Houston Texans: Xavier Rhodes CB Florida State
32. Atlanta Falcons: Alex Okafor DE Texas
Cooper is a great pick for the Patriots. However, Ziggy Ansah would be an even better pick.
Good KC pick.
Top 10 pick on a Guard... ? Who was the last OG to go that high?
very nice KC pick
Hankins that late would be great for the Colts. I'm hoping our draft slot is a fair bit earlier or later than that though.
I think the Saints would take Hankins before they took a 3-4 NT in Jenkins. Jenkins would be a better fit on a team like San Diego or Indy (assuming they're giving up on Chapman and his health issues).
Can't argue with the Jets pick, while Montgomery may not be the best from a scheme perspective, they need to pick the best pass rusher available.
Why do you have Hankins (who some consider a top 5 pick) falling to 21? And Peters is going to be back for the Eagles in 2013, so LT makes 0 sense. They'll also have Demetrees Bell under contract for a couple of years too
Solid pick for the Niners. It becomes a great one if Goldson isn't brought back.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.