A Perfect Mock to Start your Week Off!!!
1. KC - Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
2. JAC - Jarvis Jones, OLB Georgia
3. CLE - Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M
4. CAR - Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
5. STL - Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
6. TEN - Manti Te'o, ILB, Notre Dame
7. STL - Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
8. PHI - Jonathan Hankins, DT, Ohio St.
9. OAK - Jonathan Banks, CB, Miss State
10. NYJ - Matt Barkley, QB, USC
11. BUF - Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
12. DAL - Bjoern Werner, DE/OLB, Florida St.
13. NO - Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU
14. CIN - Barrett Jones, G/C, Alabama
15. AZ - Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
16. TB - Eric Reid, S, LSU
17. MIA - Keenan Allen, WR, Cal
18. SD - Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
19. DET - Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
20. SEA - Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
21. MIN - Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
22. PIT - John Jenkins, DT, Georgia
23. DEN - Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida St.
24. NE - Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
25. GB - Jonathan Cooper, OG/C, North Carolina
26. IND - Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon
27. NYG - Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
28. BAL - C.J. Mosely, LB, Alabama
29. SF - David Amerson, CB, NC State
30. CHI - Alec Ogletree, ILB, Georgia
31. HOU - Jake Mathews, OT, Texas A&M
32. ATL - Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
Solid KC pick. Would rather have Tyler Wilson there, but I'll take Geno.
That's a poor Patriots pick. Williams isn't a pro style WR yet and WR isn't even a big Pats need. Brandon Lloyd has been a #1 WR in his career but isn't getting #1 WR money because the Pats offense doesn't and hasn't employed a WR to be the main threat since Moss. The Pats need a guy outside who can run crisp routes and win one on one battles outside - that isn't Williams at this point anyway. With everone healthy the Pats predominantly run a 2 WR, 2 TE set. Williams doesn't feature there and taking either Gronk or Hernandez off the field just to get Williams on it is counter productive
I would take Cooper at that stage. Jordan is such an intriguing high ceiling guy it may be worth a risk but I don't like the fit.
Mingo projects to a 3-4 OLB.
The Bengals have to need for a Guard or a Center.
No way the Jets are getting away with taking another USC QB and think the fanbase won't tear Radio City Hall down.
I'd take Mingo or Werner(If he plays 3-4 OLB), even though I am hesitant on Mingo in the Jets D.
Why are we taking another DT in the first? We have Cullen Jenkins still and just drafted Fletcher Cox in the first round last year, throw in Patterson just coming back. O Line/QB/Safety are much more likely.
Barkley being available there? I'd bet he'd be the pick.
7. Once again, they just drafted Michael Brockers 1st last year and he's been doing well along with Langford who I think they gave a multi-year deal to.
8. Fletcher Cox in the first round overall last year and Cullen Jenkins, with Patterson and Landri behind them for depth, also the Andy Reid era will be over so we can stop mocking linemen 1st round for the Eagles and be sure of that.
10. Would be too much of a cap hit to cut Sanchez after this season, he has one more year to break out in 2013 before the Jets can cut him and move on. The days of drafting a QB top 10 and having them sit a year are over.
11. The Bills only have what, 40mil of their cap on DEs, why not add 5 more? The organization is run like crap but I don't think they are run THAT bad. They have already claimed that they are drafting their QB of the future this year, swap the Bills and Jets picks.
15. As much as I hate needs drafting the Cardinals one position they definitely don't need is CB, they're pass d is solid. They desperately need o-line help and a QB and I think the Cardinals fan base will erupt if they passed on Warmack or Tyler Wilson.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.