Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mock Drafts (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   You're going to like the way it looks, I guarantee it. (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55051)

ben2323 12-30-2012 02:54 AM

You're going to like the way it looks, I guarantee it.
 
1. Chiefs - QB Geno Smith - WVU
2. Jaguars - DE Damontre Moore - TXA&M
3. Raiders - DT Star Lotulelei - Utah
4. Eagles - OT Luke Joeckel - TXA&M
5. Lions - DE Bjoern Werner - FSU
6. Bills - ILB Manti Te'o - Notre Dame
7. Browns - LB Jarvis Jones - Georgia
8. Titans - DT Jonathan Hankins - OSU
9. Cardinals - OT Taylor Lewan - Michigan
10. Chargers - CB Dee Milliner - Alabama
11. Jets - DE Dion Jordan - Oregon
12. Bucs - CB Jonathan Banks - Miss State
13. Panthers - DT Sheldon Richardson - Mizzou
14. Steelers - DE Alex Okafor - Texas
15. Dolphins - DE Sam Montgomery - LSU
16. Saints - DE Ezekial Ansah - BYU
17. Rams - OT Jake Mathews - TXA&M
18. Cowboys - OG Chance Warmack - Alabama
19. Giants - OG Barrett Jones - Alabama
20. Bears - OT Lane Johnson - Oklahoma
21. Bengals - ILB Alec Ogletree - Georgia
22. Rams - WR Keenan Allen - Cal
23. Vikings - WR Justin Hunter - Tennessee
24. Colts - DE/LB Barkevious Mingo - LSU
25. Ravens - FS Eric Reid - LSU
26. Seahawks - OG Johnathan Cooper - North Carolina
27. 49ers - TE Tyler Eifert - Notre Dame
28. Patriots - WR Cordarelle Patterson - Tennessee
29. Packers - DT John Jenkins - Georgia
30. Broncos - CB Xavier Rhodes - FSU
31. Texans - WR Terrance Williams - Baylor
32. Falcons - OT Eric Fisher - Central Michigan

Razor 12-30-2012 04:00 AM

Yes please!

RCAChainGang 12-30-2012 05:04 AM

Excellent Colts pick.

thebow305 12-30-2012 05:13 AM

Mingo over Montgomery please!

wicket 12-30-2012 05:24 AM

yeah it would pretty much suck if the saints draft @16 and have to take the ninth dlineman off the board with both milliner and banks also off the board. not saying the pick is wrong just that it would be the suckiest board imaginable for the saints

SuperPacker 12-30-2012 10:19 AM

Super sexy Packers draft.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wicket (Post 3225214)
yeah it would pretty much suck if the saints draft @16 and have to take the ninth dlineman off the board with both milliner and banks also off the board. not saying the pick is wrong just that it would be the suckiest board imaginable for the saints

Ansah is going to end up being one of the first defensive ends taken, I'd be surprised if he lasts until 16.

Don Vito 12-30-2012 10:30 AM

I am a big Patterson fan. I would like to see us look to add a defensive player or OL, but Patterson is exactly what we need on offense. I think he might be off the board by then after his post-season workouts however.

SuperPacker 12-30-2012 10:36 AM

oh ****. i looked at the patriots draft and thought it was the packers. :(

john jenkins is not as sexy!

vidae 12-30-2012 10:46 AM

Good KC pick. And funny thread title.

princefielder28 12-30-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperPacker (Post 3225266)
oh ****. i looked at the patriots draft and thought it was the packers. :(

john jenkins is not as sexy!

I like the Jenkins selection. Our defense runs much better when we have two nose tackles at our disposal and Capers can move Raji out to end.

Thecollegedropout 12-30-2012 11:30 AM

If you view Jordan as a DE, then I guarantee I will hate this pick since we're loaded at the spot. If you view Jordan as an OLB, I won't get giddy since I wonder if he's worth it at the moment at 11 but it fills a big need so its not terrible.

I'll take it. Not gonna have me fired up but it gets the job done for NYJ.

SuperPacker 12-30-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princefielder28 (Post 3225291)
I like the Jenkins selection. Our defense runs much better when we have two nose tackles at our disposal and Capers can move Raji out to end.

I like the pick, it's just that I love Patterson.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout (Post 3225312)
If you view Jordan as a DE, then I guarantee I will hate this pick since we're loaded at the spot. If you view Jordan as an OLB, I won't get giddy since I wonder if he's worth it at the moment at 11 but it fills a big need so its not terrible.

I'll take it. Not gonna have me fired up but it gets the job done for NYJ.

Why would Jordan, a 250 lb pass rusher, be lined up at 3-4 defensive end?

Matthew Jones 12-30-2012 12:07 PM

Interesting Patriots pick.

jared3 12-30-2012 12:37 PM

Nice mock. However, I think Eric gets selected before pick 32. He is a giant of a man. Giants, Bears, or Packers would be likely landing spots.

For the Colts, I like DE/LB Alex Okafor from Texas.

Robcards 12-30-2012 12:47 PM

I asked this in another mock, but can someone link me a source that says dion Jordan is a top 15 pick? I haven't even seen a 1st round grade on him let alone this high.

coordinator0 12-30-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robcards (Post 3225476)
I asked this in another mock, but can someone link me a source that says dion Jordan is a top 15 pick? I haven't even seen a 1st round grade on him let alone this high.

Scott has him going at 15 to the Jets in his most recent mock. :neutral:

For the Ravens that pick wouldn't be terrible if Reed retires or signs somewhere else next season. Otherwise no thanks, and even if that's the case then I'm not sure Reid is a great replacement for him or a good fit next to Pollard.

SuperPacker 12-30-2012 01:22 PM

walter football has him going #11

Robcards 12-30-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coordinator0 (Post 3225610)
Scott has him going at 15 to the Jets in his most recent mock. :neutral:

Who is Scott and what is his source?

Robcards 12-30-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperPacker (Post 3225617)
walter football has him going #11

Oh lord that guy is the biggest buffoon on the Internet. I'm glad I disagree with him

coordinator0 12-30-2012 01:24 PM

Scott Wright, the guy that owns this site. I'm assuming his source is... himself?

SuperPacker 12-30-2012 01:26 PM

cbs his him #23

Robcards 12-30-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coordinator0 (Post 3225624)
Scott Wright, the guy that owns this site. I'm assuming his source is... himself?

I put more stock in reports from scouts or other people in the nfl itself, and I just haven't seen anything about Jordan at all. Not saying its wrong I'm just wondering if there is a source that says he is worth that high a pick.

CJSchneider 12-30-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wicket (Post 3225214)
yeah it would pretty much suck if the saints draft @16 and have to take the ninth dlineman off the board with both milliner and banks also off the board. not saying the pick is wrong just that it would be the suckiest board imaginable for the saints

I'll agree with that. I've seen some comparisons of Ansah to JPP based on college production. I can only hope we would get that lucky if we did draft him.

Menardo75 12-30-2012 02:00 PM

I think the Niners would go with Jenkins instead of Eifert in that situation.

Abaddon 12-30-2012 05:59 PM

Came into this thread expecting boobs. I leave disappointed.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.