My first ever mock
First time i tried this so i would like some feedback.
1. Kansas City - QB Geno Smith, West Virginia
2. Jacksonville - OT Luke Joeckel Texas, A&M
3. Oakland - DE Bjoern Werner, FSU
4. Philadelphia - DT Star Lotulelei, Utah
5. Detroit - CB Jonthan Banks, Mississippi St.
6. Cleveland - DE Damontre Moore, Texas A&M
7. Arizona - QB Matt Barkley, USC
8. Buffalo - DE Dion Jordan, Oregon
9. NY Jets - DT Kawann Short, Purdue
10. Tennessee - DT Jonathan Hankins, Ohio State
11. San Diego - WR Keenan Allen, California
12. Miami - CB Dee Milliner, Alabama
13. Tampa Bay - MLB Manti Te'o, Notre Dame
14. Carolina - OG Chance Warmack, Alabama
15. New Orleans - DE Alex Okafor, Texas
16. St. Louis - DT Sharif Floyd, Florida
17. Pittsburgh - DE/LB Ezekiel Ansah, BYU
18. Dallas - DT Sheldon Richardson, Missouri
19. NY Giants - LB Alec Ogletree, Georgia
20. Chicago - OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan
21. Cincinnati - LB Arthurt Brown, Kansas St
22. St. Louis - OG Jonathan Cooper North Carolina
23. Minnesota - WR DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson
24. Indianapolis - DE Barkevious Mingo, Louisiana St
25. Baltimore - DE Sam Montgomery Louisiana St
26. Seattle - OG Barrett Jones
27. Green Bay - TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame
28. Houston - CB Jordan Poyer, Oregon State
29. San Francisco - DT John Jenkins, Georgia
30. New England - WR, Tavon Austin, West Verginia
31. Atlanta - DT Sylvester Williams, North Carolina
32. Denver - TE Zach Ertz, Stanford
I think Jarvis Jones's injury will push him back out of the first.
Good KC pick.
Give NO Richardson, Mingo or Monty. I do not see them making that kind of reach for Okafor.
I'm not a big fan of Montgomery but he would be a good pick there. If Jones is on the board I think Newsome would go with him though.
Good Bears pick
9. NY Jets -DT Kawann Short, Purdue
1) D-Line is the least of our concerns not just on defense but as a whole.....
2) Unless Short has some monstrous rise, there's no way the man's a top ten pick and I was kinda impressed by him vs the Irish too.
As of January 10th, that's just a really bad pick for the Jets.
Arthur Brown is not a 1st Round Pick at this point. He is to small and gets swallowed up by OL. Give the Bengals Montgomery or Mingo.
Not really a fan of the Rams picks.
I don't care much for Cooper, to me, first round Guards have to be elite prospects at the position. There's a Cooper in every draft.
Not sure if the Rams would take another Defensive Tackle in the first.
Out of the first round???? I would pee my pants if Jarvis Jones was available at 12!
Otherwise, Dee is a great pick for Miami!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:34 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.