Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Giants Team Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   New York Mets (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5523)

LTgiants 04-02-2007 12:44 PM

New York Mets
 
Discuss the New York Mets. The Giants are now officially associated with the Mets as well, the way it should be.

AlexDown 04-02-2007 12:54 PM

No, I have permission to have the offtopic one. I have sent an email to a few of the moderators I have spoken to previously. Hopefully it will be unlocked.

jets future 04-02-2007 01:10 PM

seriously theres just a bunch of rowdy haters, who keep hating on the mets. this is just messed up. and this is such a inconvinece posting in a giants forum. lol i m kidding i guess

MaxV 04-02-2007 01:17 PM

Countdown to Jughead's rant:

5

4

3

2

1......

Jughead10 04-02-2007 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxV (Post 268265)
Countdown to Jughead's rant:

5

4

3

2

1......

Eh, LTGiants is probably the least respected Giants poster among all of us. So leave it up to him to start this thread. Also as I stated in the thread about the better baseball team in NY, if one team was to be associated with the G-Men it would probably be the Yankees because Steinbrenner has a relationship with the Maras.

MaxV 04-02-2007 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jughead10 (Post 268267)
Eh, LTGiants is probably the least respected Giants poster among all of us. So leave it up to him to start this thread. Also as I stated in the thread about the better baseball team in NY, if one team was to be associated with the G-Men it would probably be the Yankees because Steinbrenner has a relationship with the Maras.

Right on time.

EDIT: I was suggesting a Yankee thread, then I noticed you guys already started it.

Jughead10 04-02-2007 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxV (Post 268282)
Right on time. I knew I could count on you Jugs. ;)

Look, there is a VERY simple solution to all of this:

Start a Yankee thread in the Giants forum.

Obviously Giants fans on this board are split between Yankee and Mets fans, why not have 2 threads for those teams.

Red Sox' fans are doing it, why can't we?

There is a Yankees thread in the Giants forum. Take this garbage to the Jets thread of keep it in off topic for all I care. Lets just not pollute our Giants forum with this garbage.

MaxV 04-02-2007 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jughead10 (Post 268290)
There is a Yankees thread in the Giants forum. Take this garbage to the Jets thread of keep it in off topic for all I care. Lets just not pollute our Giants forum with this garbage.

If you don't like this thread, you don't have to visit it.

There are Giants fans here, who are also Mets' fans.

Jughead10 04-02-2007 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxV (Post 268299)
There are Giants fans here, who are also Mets' fans.

I know isn't it awful? We need to get rid of them.

GiantRutgersFan 04-02-2007 01:54 PM

take it to the Jets forum. Giants fans are mostly Yankees fans, thus the Yankees thread should be here

MaxV 04-02-2007 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan (Post 268380)
take it to the Jets forum. Giants fans are mostly Yankees fans, thus the Yankees thread should be here

MOST not all.

Again if you don't like it, don't visit it.

LTgiants 04-02-2007 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jughead10 (Post 268267)
Eh, LTGiants is probably the least respected Giants poster among all of us. So leave it up to him to start this thread. Also as I stated in the thread about the better baseball team in NY, if one team was to be associated with the G-Men it would probably be the Yankees because Steinbrenner has a relationship with the Maras.

how the hell am i the least respected giants poster?

over guys like grf and rickybobby?

your a ******* douchebag i am just gonna leave it at that

Jughead10 04-02-2007 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LTgiants (Post 268470)
how the hell am i the least respected giants poster?

over guys like grf and rickybobby?

your a ******* douchebag i am just gonna leave it at that

Sorry I forgot about GRF.

BaLLiN 04-02-2007 02:28 PM

The mets beat the Cards and gained respect, I hate the Yankees because they make the game a little unfair because they have so much money. I've liked the mets since I was 3, and went through all the bad years to have some jealous Yankee fan tell me what to do, I think not. Mets should be associated with the Giants because they play like a team, act like a team, and are just as good a team as the Yankees who cry about money and try to buy championships. Most of the Yankees are premadonnas and need to shut their mouths (A-Rod). I'm not saying that I wouldn't consider rooting for the Yankees but the Mets deserve respect.

Jughead10 04-02-2007 02:29 PM

Note to Ballin: I don't know how much respect the Mets got by beating the Cardinals. And the Mets have almost just as much money as the Yanks. George just chooses to put it back into the team.

BaLLiN 04-02-2007 03:16 PM

exactly, we don't wave it around and try to buy championships

Jughead10 04-02-2007 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 (Post 268651)
exactly, we don't wave it around and try to buy championships

No you just don't win any.

Forenci 04-02-2007 03:26 PM

Of course, I suppose this may be the downside of having both the Mets and Yankees threads since Giants fans are both.

Might be a good idea if Yankee fans keep to their own thread *cough* Jughead. Heh.

Bah, this is why I do not want baseball threads in a Giant's forum. We're all Giants fans that post here, but once you get into another sport you'll get all sorts of rivalries and what not.

I mean, hell, I was born in Connecticut and hate the Patriots with a passion. Not to mention I some how became a..Michigan State fan..sigh.

ricky bobby 04-02-2007 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LTgiants (Post 268470)
how the hell am i the least respected giants poster?

over guys like grf and rickybobby?

your a ******* douchebag i am just gonna leave it at that

Oh come on now? Never put me and GRF in the same sentence. GFR is young so i'll give him a pass. I rub some people the wrong way because i'm so truthfully honest. Some people just can't handle the truth.

MaxV 04-02-2007 03:38 PM

I don't understand why Yankee/Giants fans are taking this personally.

Why can't both threads be on this forum?

If you hate it so much.....JUST AVOID IT.

AlexDown 04-02-2007 03:42 PM

One main reason not to have the Mets topic in here.

ricky bobby 04-02-2007 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxV (Post 268718)
I don't understand why Yankee/Giants fans are taking this personally.

Why can't both threads be on this forum?

If you hate it so much.....JUST AVOID IT.

Ani ochen balshiye devachki.

Forenci 04-02-2007 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxV (Post 268718)
I don't understand why Yankee/Giants fans are taking this personally.

Why can't both threads be on this forum?

If you hate it so much.....JUST AVOID IT.

It is that easy. Unfornately I think Yankees and Mets fans both have something built into their DNA where they must hate one another.

I suppose it's not their faults, they're born with it.

Heh, just joking. Really need to look into the option of a whole new NHL, NBA, MLB areas of the forums. Not really fair to put the Yankees section in here, considering that it's loved by millions who are not Giants fans nor live in New York.

MaxV 04-02-2007 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricky bobby (Post 268739)
Ani ochen balshiye devachki.

Yeap. (extra characters)

MaxV 04-02-2007 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forenci (Post 268764)
It is that easy. Unfornately I think Yankees and Mets fans both have something built into their DNA where they must hate one another.

I suppose it's not their faults, they're born with it.

Heh, just joking. Really need to look into the option of a whole new NHL, NBA, MLB areas of the forums. Not really fair to put the Yankees section in here, considering that it's loved by millions who are not Giants fans nor live in New York.

You, Jugs and I should take it up with the mods or Scott. What do you say guys?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.