Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   2014 NFL Draft Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Anyone Going to Senior Bowl? (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55299)

ESPN 01-18-2013 08:56 AM

Anyone Going to Senior Bowl?
 
I am off to Florida for a business trip on Monday so I might drive to Mobile once I am done. Any chance I can get a ticket on gameday?

ESPN 01-18-2013 08:58 AM

BTW, anyone know how to get the Senior Bowl Media credentials? Does being the owner of a draft analysis website make you qualify?

G Mobile 01-18-2013 05:31 PM

I want to go some day but I'm not sure if it would be worth it if I couldn't watch the practices. Scott would know about getting media passes.

Here is the website for tickets to the game. Only $10-30,

http://www.seniorbowl.com/tickets.asp

CashmoneyDrew 01-18-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESPN (Post 3249196)
BTW, anyone know how to get the Senior Bowl Media credentials? Does being the owner of a draft analysis website make you qualify?

I'm sure you would have to have a fairly large audience, even if you did own a site.

bored of education 01-18-2013 11:31 PM

This guy owns ESPN?

Scott Wright 01-18-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ESPN (Post 3249196)
BTW, anyone know how to get the Senior Bowl Media credentials?

Does being the owner of a draft analysis website make you qualify?

Not sure how they determine who gets one, but I believe it's too late now anyway.

Even without credentials there is still great access to all of the practices.

descendency 01-18-2013 11:49 PM

I wanted go to this year, but life is being a ***** and won't let me.

ESPN 01-19-2013 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bored of education (Post 3250052)
This guy owns ESPN?

Yep.:oops:

ESPN 01-19-2013 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Wright (Post 3250077)
Not sure how they determine who gets one, but I believe it's too late now anyway.

Even without credentials there is still great access to all of the practices.

Do you get to stand in the sideline during the game with the credential?

ESPN 01-19-2013 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G Mobile (Post 3249789)
I want to go some day but I'm not sure if it would be worth it if I couldn't watch the practices. Scott would know about getting media passes.

Here is the website for tickets to the game. Only $10-30,

That's ridiculously cheap. Thanks.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.