Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Does anyone want Titus Young on their team? (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55544)

Caulibflower 02-04-2013 07:34 PM

Does anyone want Titus Young on their team?

Released by the Lions today.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-detroit-lions

bigbluedefense 02-04-2013 07:43 PM

I hope that turd never plays another snap in the NFL.

bucfan12 02-04-2013 07:44 PM

^^ what he said. Tweeting how he wants the ball. He's not a team guy. I have a hard time seeing anyone giving him a shot.

General Zod 02-04-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbluedefense (Post 3265657)

I just want him to go to the Jets. Just for the entertainment value.

Caulibflower 02-04-2013 07:46 PM

For what it's worth, the Seahawks need a deep threat and I'm not even slightly interested in bringing in Titus Young. But I seem to remember him having a lot of fans around this forum a couple of years ago. Hoping to hear from them.

holt_bruce81 02-04-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbluedefense (Post 3265657)

Pretty much this.

TitanHope 02-04-2013 07:59 PM

I gotta say I'm surprised he lost it in Detroit. He hid his crazy pretty well during the draft process.

Halsey 02-04-2013 08:31 PM

The Lions have really hurt themselves with some of the offensive skill players they've drafted in recent years. Think what could have been if they'd made better choices than Young, Jahvid Best, Derrick Williams, Kevin Williams. I'm not a Leshoure fan, but at least there's still hope for him

Pat Sims 90 02-04-2013 08:42 PM

I don't want him on the Bengals, but honestly would not surprise me if they gave him a shot.

bigbuc 02-04-2013 08:44 PM

Jahvid Best was very good until that blow to hs head. Young didn't show any of this dring the draft.

A place I think Young could end up is GB or NO. They both have QB's that the don't take no sh!t and WR cores where everyone eats.

vidae 02-04-2013 08:50 PM

The Chiefs could really use a WR but I don't want him anywhere near this team.

Monomach 02-04-2013 08:51 PM

I'd invite him to training camp for the Bears on a minimum salary. The first peep he made...the first time he lined up one inch out of place...the first time he even looked at ANYONE funny...I'd cut him, bring in someone else, and call every GM to blackball him.

I don't care if he just makes a face when eating waffles from the breakfast buffet on day one. Cut, cut, cut.

He'd have the shortest leash in the history of leashes.

Of course, he'd piss and moan about Marshall getting too many balls, so there's no way it'd work out.

Monomach 02-04-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbuc (Post 3265720)
Jahvid Best was very good until that blow to hs head. Young didn't show any of this dring the draft.

A place I think Young could end up is GB or NO. They both have QB's that the don't take no sh!t and WR cores where everyone eats.

Don't know what you mean by "during the draft," but he showed it before the draft. At Boise State, he was once put on indefinite suspension. His coach told him he should look to transfer to a different school. He wasn't let back opn the team until he groveled and promised to be on his best behavior.

Had something similar happen in High School, too.

He has a chronic, recurrent case of thinking he's King ****.

SunTzu_22 02-04-2013 09:08 PM

Donīt want him within 50 miles of Baltimore. What a waste of talent. His entertainment value on Twitter is through the roof, tho.

Brothgar 02-04-2013 09:09 PM

He should get looks from several teams. Being a Diva shouldn't be a deal breaker in the NFL. I would happily pay a small contract for a WR of Young's talent level specially if I were a team like New England who will likely get rid of Wes Welker this off season. At some point the risk will be low enough and the reward will be high enough that he is valuable.

Rosebud 02-04-2013 09:10 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing him get picked up by the boys, Skins or iggles...

Trogdor 02-04-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosebud (Post 3265757)
I wouldn't mind seeing him get picked up by the boys, Skins or iggles...

I do want him to sign somewhere though just be the amazing twitter-blast when he doesn't make final cuts.

Shane P. Hallam 02-04-2013 09:18 PM

I'd take him on the Steelers cheap on a zero tolerance policy. Still think he is talented, but dude is a head case

XxXdragonXxX 02-04-2013 09:23 PM

I really wouldn't be surprised (or mind) if Pete Carroll took a crack at him. Heavily performance based 3 year deal chalk full of behavioral clauses. Pete has a history of giving these types of guys a shot.

Prowler 02-04-2013 10:00 PM

Punches teammates, sabotages the actual game, and is a locker room cancer who thinks that he's better than Calvin Johnson. He's a moron and deserves to never play again.

Rosebud 02-04-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prowler (Post 3265797)
Punches teammates, sabotages the actual game, and is a locker room cancer who thinks that he's better than Calvin Johnson. He's a moron and deserves to never play again.

Sounds like a future Cowboy.

zachsaints52 02-04-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prowler (Post 3265797)

I agree with this.

Mufasa 02-04-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbuc (Post 3265720)

No way. He started acting like an asstard because he was mad he wasn't getting the ball enough. He was starting in Detroit. In New Orleans or Green Bay he'd be the 5th or 6th receiving option. He had 56 targets in 10 games this year. He wouldn't get that many in 16 games on one of those teams.

He didn't kill or rape anyone; he's a horrible teammate. Like it or not, in the NFL that's worse. I don't think any team will bother with him, but if he does get another chance he'll blow it before the end of the season.

bearfan 02-04-2013 10:09 PM

I think the only place he could go and succeed is New England. I don't know what Belichick does to these guys who come on with issues, but he does iron them out more often than not. Only place I can see him long term.

descendency 02-04-2013 10:18 PM

Please let him go to the Jets. Without Santonio Holmes they won't have a WR with issues.