3 Round Mock Feb.28
Finally a QB makes it into the first round......but not where people suspect it to go.
1) Kansas City Chiefs Luke Joeckel, OT Texas A&M
2) Jacksonville Jaguars Bjoern Werner, DE Florida State
3) Oakland Raiders Jarvis Jones, OLB Georgia
4) Philadelphia Eagles - Star Lotulelei, DT Utah
5) Detroit Lions Damontre Moore, DE Texas A&M
6) Cleveland Browns Dee Miliner, CB Alabama
7) Arizona Cardinals Eric Fisher, OT Central Michigan
8) Buffalo Bills Barkevious Mingo, OLB LSU
9) New York Jets Chance Warmack, OG Alabama
10) Tennessee Titans Dion Jordan, DE Oregon
11) San Diego Chargers Kenny Vaccaro, S Texas
12) Miami Dolphins Sheldon Richardson, DT Missouri
13) Tampa Bay Buccaneers Xavier Rhodes, CB Florida State
14) Carolina Panthers Keenan Allen, WR California
15) New Orleans Saints Sam Montgomery, OLB LSU
16) St. Louis Rams Cordarrelle Patterson, WR Tennessee
17) Pittsburgh Steelers Kevin Minter, ILB LSU
18) Dallas Cowboys Sharrif Floyd, DT Florida
19) New York Giants Jonathan Hankins, DT Ohio State
20) Chicago Bears Arthur Brown, OLB Kansas State
21) Cincinnati Bengals Manti Teo, ILB Notre Dame
22) St. Louis Rams (from Washington) Alec Olgetree, OLB Georgia
23) Minnesota Vikings Geno Smith, QB West Virginia
24) Indianapolis Colts Datone Jones, DE UCLA
25) Seattle Seahawks Jonathan Jenkins, DT Georgia
26) Green Bay Packers Lane Johnson, OT Oklahoma
27) Houston Texans Tavon Austin, WR West Virginia
28) Denver Broncos Jordan Poyer, CB Oregon State
29) New England Patriots Jonathan Cooper, OG North Carolina
30) Atlanta Falcons Tyler Eifert, TE Notre Dame
31) San Francisco 49ers Jesse Williams, DT Alabama
32) Baltimore Ravens Oday Aboushi, OT Virginia
33) Jacksonville Jaguars D.J. Fluker, OT Alabama
34) San Francisco 49ers Eric Reid, S LSU
35) Philadelphia Eagles Desmond Trufant, CB Washington
36) Detroit Lions Matt Elam, S Florida
37) Cincinnati Bengals Philip Thomas, S Fresno State
38) Arizona Cardinals Matt Barkley, QB USC
39) New York Jets Ezekiel Ansah, OLB Brigham Young
40) Tennessee Titans Barrett Jones, OG Alabama
41) Buffalo Bills Tyler Wilson, QB Arkansas
42) Miami Dolphins Terrance Williams, WR Baylor
43) Tampa Bay Buccaneers Justin Hunter, WR Tennessee
44) Carolina Panthers Kawann Short, DT Purdue
45) San Diego Chargers Jonathan Banks, CB Mississippi State
46) St. Louis Rams Giovani Bernard, RB North Carolina
47) Dallas Cowboys Larry Warford, OG Kentucky
48) Pittsburgh Steelers Alex Okafor, OLB Texas
49) New York Giants Logan Ryan, CB Rutgers
50) Chicago Bears Zach Ertz, TE Stanford
51) Washington Redskins Jamar Taylor, CB Boise State
52) Minnesota Vikings DeAndre Hopkins, WR Clemson
53) Cincinnati Bengals Eddie Lacy, RB Alabama
54) Miami Dolphins William Gholston, DE Michigan State
55) Green Bay Packers Sylvester Williams, DE North Carolina
56) Seattle Seahawks Robert Woods, WR USC
57) Houston Texans Tavarres King, WR Georgia
58) Denver Broncos Travis Frederick, OG Wisconsin
59) New England Patriots Aaron Dobson, WR Marshall
60) Atlanta Falcons Cornellius Carradine, DE Florida State
61) San Francisco 49ers Jonathan Cyprien, S Florida Intl
62) Baltimore Ravens Nico Johnson, ILB Alabama
63) Kansas City Chiefs Justin Pugh, OG Syracuse
64) Jacksonville Jaguars Tyler Bray, QB Tennessee
65) Detroit Lions Andre Ellington, RB Clemson
66) Oakland Raiders Mike Glennon, QB North Carolina State
67) Philadelphia Eagles Jamie Collins, OLB Southern Miss
68) Cleveland Browns Shawn Williams, S Georgia
69) Arizona Cardinals Leon McFadden, CB San Diego State
70) Tennessee Titans Khaseem Greene, ILB Rutgers
71) Buffalo Bills Sean Porter, ILB Texas A&M
72) New York Jets Quinton Patton, WR Louisiana Tech
73) Tampa Bay Buccaneers Robert Alford, CB SE Louisiana
74) San Francisco 49ers Jordan Reed, TE Florida
75) New Orleans Saints David Amerson, CB North Carolina State
76) San Diego Chargers Corey Lemonier, OLB Auburn
77) Miami Dolphins John Simon, DE Ohio State
78) St. Louis Rams Brennan Williams, OT North Carolina
79) Pittsburgh Steelers Stedman Bailey, WR West Virginia
80) Dallas Cowboys Montee Ball, RB Wisconsin
81) New York Giants Chase Thomas, OLB Stanford
82) Miami Dolphins Chris Faulk, OT LSU
83) Minnesota Vikings Brandon Williams, DT Southern Miss
84) Cincinnati Bengals Darius Slay, CB Mississippi State
85) Washington Redskins Bacarri Rambo, S Georgia
86) Indianapolis Colts Brandon Jenkins, OLB Florida State
87) Seattle Seahawks Margus Hunt, DE SMU
88) Green Bay Packers Robert Lester, S Alabama
89) Houston Texans Brian Winters, OG Kent State
90) Denver Broncos Marcus Lattimore, RB South Carolina
91) New England Patriots Markus Wheaton, WR Oregon State
92) Atlanta Falcons Mike Gillislee, RB Florida
93) San Francisco 49ers DaRick Rogers, WR Tennessee Tech
94) Baltimore Ravens Zac Dysert, QB Miami (Ohio)
Solid 3 rounds that fills all 3 needs for the Bills!
If i was being greedy - I'd replace Porter with Da'rick Rogers in the 3rd rnd. Cause ....i love that dude..
But solid 3 rounder!
minter is horrible in 1, okafor is great in 2, and the third is just blah
that would equal sexual magic. Sucks missing out on patterson by 1 pick
I've said it before and I'll say it again: John Jenkins is a horrible pick for the Seahawks at #25. He's essentially redundant to their UFA Alan Branch. If they want a two down DT who can stop the run but brings next to nothing on the pass rush front, they may as well re-sign Branch and grab somebody else. Kawann Short is a much better DT for them.
NO DT'S FOR MIAMI!!!
Seriously, it doesn't make any sense. All indications are that we are going to tag Randy Starks. Even if we didn't, Odrick would just slide inside, then we would need a DE, not a defensive tackle. And it's not like this is a BPA situation here. After the combine, Richardson's stock is on a slight decline. I like the guy, but he's not the pick for Miami, it makes no senses whatsoever.
That being said, the rest of the draft isn't terrible, but it would be much better for Miami if it played out like this (based on your board):
1. Cordarrelle Patterson (WR is our #1 need right now, you would know this if you've payed any attention to Miami this year).
2. Johnthan Banks (CB is almost a 1b need to WR because Sean Smith is a FA, and even if we re-sign him, Richard Marshall is coming off injury and the backups were dreadful last year)
2. Cornellius Carradine (DE depth is needed, plus he is awesome. Most likely won't make it here though)
3. Brennan Williams (RT is needed, especially if Jake walks in FA)
3. Marcus Lattimore (with Reggie likely gone, a power complement needs to be added to new starter Lamar Miller)
That is not a good mock for KC.
I would be super happy if Lane Johnson fell to us at 26, other pick are just blah
In the last three years, the Chiefs have spent 4 top 75 draft choices on the O-line (Asamoah 68, Hudson 55, Allen 44, Stephenson 74).
Te'o and Thomas are reaches. Lacy and Slay are fine.
would much rather take Lane Johnson or Jonathan Cooper in the first, but Datone Jones isn't an awful pick.
In the third Brandon Jenkins works for me.
You gotta drop Werner and Moore a good 10 picks or so. Give Detroit someone liek Mingo,Jordan or Ansah. I love Elam and Ellington for them though.
That is one sexy mock for sf sir. ONly thing I would change is the second safety in round 3. Only need one safety not two . so replace that one with an OLB or DE and its a perfect draft !
I am not really a proponent of any of this mock for the Jaguars. Not Werner at #2, because he doesn't seem to fit the Jaguars' new defense. Not Fluker in the second, because while the Jaguars desperately need a right tackle there is better value at that pick. And not Tyler Bray in the third because hahaha are you kidding me.
I'd rather have Patterson, Floyd, L. Johnson, or Cooper than Allen.
That's probably the worst Ravens mock I've seen so far. I might even prefer that troll mock somebody did a couple days ago.
I'am NOT in favor of this Bears scenario, yes Urlacher is probably gone from Chicago or on his LAST leg, and we need an upgrade at TE - however - our OLine was atrocious this past season !! We need some big time help & depth all along the Oline.
The way you have it falling could be a perfect scenario (that won't happen.)
I'd splooge to death.
Reid followed by Cyprien for SF? Forget Reid, I'll take Trufant instead.
monty in the first is terrible value for the saints, although amerson does make up for it a bit
i like the patriots first and third round picks
Jones is scary at #3, but I'll take him.
No to Glennon in the 3rd, though. Lemonier (Yes, even after taking Jones) or one of those CBs would be good.
Would it have been better if it were Lane Johnson and Khaseem Greene? Sure. But this is a damned good way to come out of the first three rounds.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.