BUCFAN12 Final two round mock.
1. Kansas City: Luke Joeckel T Texas AM
2. Jacksonville: Shariff Floyd DT Florida
3. Oakland: Dion Jordan DE/OLB Oregon
4. Philadelphia: Geno Smith QB West Virginia
5. Detroit: Ziggy Ansah DE BYU
6. Cleveland: Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia
7. Arizona: Eric Fisher T C Michigan
8. Buffalo: Chance Warmack G Alabama
9. NY Jets: Barkevious Mingo OLB LSU
10. Tennessee: Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri
11. San Diego: Lane Johnson T Oklahoma
12. Miami: Dee Milliner CB Alabama
13. Tampa Bay: Star Loutelleli DT Utah
14. Carolina: Kenny Vaccaro S Texas
15. New Orleans: Bjeorn Werner DE/OLB Florida State
16. St. Louis: Tavon Austin WR West Virgina
17. Pittsburgh: DeAndre Hopkins WR Clemson
18. Dallas: Sylvester Williams DT North Carolina
19. NY Giants: Arthur Brown LB Kansas State
20. Chicago: Carlisle Cooper G North Carolina
21. Cincinatti: DJ Fluker T Alabama
22. St. Louis: Jonathon Cyprien S Florida International
23. Minnesota: Cordelle Patterson WR Tennessee
24. Indianapolis: Xavier Rhodes CB Florida State
25. Minnesota: Desmond Trufant CB Washington
26. Green Bay: Matt Elam S Florida
27. Houston: Justin Hunter WR Tennessee
28. Denver: Tank Carradine DE Florida State
29. New England: Eric Reid S LSU
30. Atlanta: Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame
31. San Fransisco: Jonathon Banks CB Missisippi State
32. Baltimore: Manti Teo ILB Notre Dame
33. Jacksonville: EJ Manuel QB Florida State
34. San Fransisco: Jessee Williams NT Alabama
35. Philadelphia: Jonathon Hankins NT Ohio State
36. Detroit: DJ Hayden CB Houston
37. Cincinatti: Eddie Lacey RB Alabama
38. Arizona: Corey Lemonier OLB Auburn
39. NY Jets: Mike Glennon QB NC STATE
40. Tennessee: Larry Warford G Kentucky
41. Buffalo: Ryan Nassib QB Syracuse
42. Kansas City (projected trade of Albert to Miami): Jamie Collins ILB South Miss
43. Tampa Bay: Jamar Taylor CB Boise State
44. Carolina: Kawan Short DT Purdue
45. San Diego: Alec Ogeltree ILB Georgia
46. St. Louis: Justin Pugh OT/G Syracuse
47. Dallas: David Amerson FS NC State
48. Pittsburgh: Zach Ertz TE Stanford
49. NY Giants: Datone Jones DE UCLA
50. Chicago: Kasheem Greene LB Rutgers
51. Washington: Jordan Poyer CB Oregon State
52. Minnesota: Kevin Minter ILB LSU
53. Miami: Tavis Kelce TE Cincinatti
54. Cincinatti: Phillip Thomas FS Fresno State
55. Green Bay: Brian Schwenke C California
56. Houston: Melanik Watson T Florida State
57. Denver: Darious Slay CB Miss. State
58. Seattle: Sio Moore CB Conneticut
59. Atlanta: Bledi Wreh Wilson CB Conneticut
60. New England: Kennan Allen WR California
61. San Fransisco: DJ Swearinger FS South Carolina
62. Baltimore: Darick Rodgers WR M.Tenn State.
We're probably only giving #56 for Albert, but otherwise, pretty solid mock for Miami.
Phillip Thomas is not a good fit. The Bengals already have their center field safety in Reggie Nelson. The Bengals are looking for a in-the-box type safety and Thomas won't be able to fill that role.
Give them Cyprien, Elam or Reid in the 1st.
As for Buffalo - solid 2 rounds for them. Although I'm starting to doubt we are going to go OG that early considering Nix said we have 6 o-line on the roster that everyone likes. I still love Warmack though so I would take it in a second in the 1st rnd. Nassib in the 2nd round is ok.
Not my favorite 49ers mock, but I could live with it.
Glennon in the 2nd is garbage. Nassib would be even worse though. Ertz in the 2nd would be far better.
Mingo in the 1st is a great pick though.
If the Titans did go for a DT at 10, it's an interesting debate between Star and Sheldon. I see Star as almost Albert Haynesworth-esque. I can see Sheldon in more of a Kevin Carter DE/DT role. I like both guys a lot, but it's hard to say which they'd chose. Honestly I don't think they'll go DT, but it's a thought I like with the talent there.
Warford in the 2nd is perfect.
Yup not a favorable 49ers mock.
Love Xavier Rhodes
Not diggin Banks for SF, not in the 1st at least..
Patterson concerns me a bit, being a project WR, but i think that i could deal with that chance if we were able to grab him at 23.
Trufant is nice & Minter in the 2nd is pure gold.
1 I like Eric Reid but I really don't expect a safety to be picked in round 1, or even round 2 or 3. I think the best bets in the first are defensive front 7 or WR, possibly a CB if the right guy falls to them. A surprise possibility would be an OG. I'd be very surprised to see them take Reid there.
2 Round 2 is a likely spot for them to take a WR. I could see Allen falling and I could see the Pats taking him if he is there.
** One other correction for you. Da'Rick Rogers played for Tennessee Tech, not Middle Tennessee State
Safety is a huge need and Amerson is a value at 47. Still think Phillip Thomas is going to be a huge steal in the 2nd for someone shame it's not for us in this mock :/
I love Williams but I can't take him over our biggest need (offensive line) and Cooper is a rare prospect.
Carlisle Cooper huh?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.