Second Last Mock Update
1. Kansas City Chiefs - Luke Joeckel, OL, Texas A&M
2. Jacksonville Jaguars - Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon
3. Miami Dolphins(via. Oakland Raiders) - Eric Fisher, OL, Central Michigan
4. Philadeplphia Eagles - Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
5. Detroit Lions - Lane Johnson, OL, Oklahoma
6. Cleveland Browns - Sharrif Floyd, DL, Florida
7. Arizona Cardinals - Barkevious Mingo, LB, Louisiana State
8. Buffalo Bills - Chance Warmack, OL, Alabama
9. New York Jets - Ezekial Ansah, LB, Brigham Young
10. Tennessee Titans - Star Lotulelei, DL, Utah
11. San Diego Chargers - Dee Milliner, DB, Alabama
12. Oakland Raiders(via. Miami Dolphins) - Jonathan Cooper, OL, North Carolina
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Sheldon Richardson, DL, Missouri
14. Carolina Panthers - Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
15. New Orleans Saints - Jarvis Jones, LB, Georgia
16. St. Louis Rams - D.J. Flucker, OL, Alabama
17. Pittsburgh Steelers - Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
18. Dallas Cowboys - Bjoern Werner, DL, Florida State
19. New York Giants - Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
20. Chicago Bears - Xavier Rhodes, DB, Florida State
21. Cincinnati Bengals - Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
22. St. Louis Rams - Kenny Vacarro, S, Texas
23. Minnesota Vikings - Desmond Trufant, DB, Washington
24. Indianapolis Colts - DJ Hayden, DB, Houston
25. Minnesota Vikings (via. Seattle Seahawks) - Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
26. Green Bay Packers - Le'Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State
27. Baltimore Ravens (via. Houston Texans) - Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame
28. Denver Broncos - Cornellius Carradine, DL, Florida State
29. Atlanta Falcons - Sylvester Williams, DL, North Carolina
30. New England Patriots - Damontre Moore, DL, Texas A&M
31. San Francisco 49ers - Jesse Williams, DL, Alabama
32. Houston Texans (via. Baltimore Ravens) - Menelik Watson, OL, Florida State
Nice pick, but don't be lazy, include what was given up in these trades.
I enjoy that pick.
Warmack blocking for Spiller would be dreamy.
Solid Sf pick.
eifert is pretty bad for the giants. tight end just isn't that big of a need, especially compared to the other holes we have. all those DB's and Carradine woud be super hard for us to pass on
Floyd to Cleveland makes ZERO sense.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.