Updated 1st Round (4 Trades)
Oakland trades 3 to Miami
Miami sends 12, 42, 2014 2nd
Buffalo trades 8 to St. Louis
St. Louis sends 16, 78, 113
Cincinnati trades 21 to Atlanta
Atlanta sends 30, 127, 2014 4th
Indianapolis trades 24 and 121 to Philadelphia
Philadelphia sends 35 and 67
1. Kansas City - Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
2. Jacksonville - Dion Jordan, OLB, Oregon
3. Miami (from Oakland) - Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
4. Philadelphia - Star Lotuleilei, DT, Utah
5. Detroit - Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
6. Cleveland - Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
7. Arizona - Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
8. St. Louis (from Buffalo) - Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
9. NY Jets - Barkevious Mingo, DT, LSU
10. Tennessee - Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina
11. San Diego - Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
12. Oakland (from Miami) - Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida
13. NY Jets (from Tampa Bay) - Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
14. Carolina - Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
15. New Orleans - Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
16. Buffalo (from St. Louis) - Matt Barkley, QB, USC
17. Pittsburgh - Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
18. Dallas - Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
19. NY Giants - D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama
20. Chicago - Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
21. Atlanta (from Cincinnati) - Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State
22. St. Louis - Eric Reid, S, LSU
23. Minnesota - Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
24. Philadelphia (from Indianapolis) - E.J. Manuel, QB, Florida State
25. Minnesota - Keenan Allen, WR, California
26. Green Bay - D.J. Hayden, CB, Houston
27. Houston - Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
28. Denver - Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
29. New England - Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise State
30. Cincinnati (from Atlanta) - Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State
31. San Francisco - Tank Carradine, DE, Florida State
32. Baltimore - Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State
Really like Tank to the Niners. He has been a hot topic on our boards lately.
Yup, Tank would be a great start to the draft for us.
There's no room for using a 1st Rd pick for a CB.
Nice draft for sf , love it!
I'd be ok with that for Miami.
Would love that trade down, and then landing Barkley in the teens.
We need more picks in this draft, and we certainly don't need to be taking Nassib at 8.......or period : )
solid patriots pick.... ideal scenario there would be to trade back
Bears would take Rhodes or Brown in this mock.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.