Post Revis Mock
1. Kansas City- Luke Joeckel- T- Texas A&M
2. Jacksvonville- Dion Jordan- DE- Oregon
3. Oakland- Sharrif Floyd- DT- Florida
4. Philadelphia- Eric Fisher- T- Central Michigan
5. Detroit- Ezekiel Ansah- DE- BYU
6. Cleveland- Dee Milliner- CB- Alabama
7. Arizona- Lane Johnson- T- Oklahoma
8. Buffalo- Geno Smith- QB- West Virginia
9. NY Jets- Barkevious Mingo- OLB- LSU
10. Tennessee- Tavon Austin- WR- West Virginia
11. San Diego- Chance Warmack- G- Alabama
12. Miami- Xavier Rhodes- CB- Florida State
13. NY Jets(f/TB)- Jonathan Cooper- G- North Carolina
14. Carolina- Star Lotulelei- DT- Utah
15. New Orleans- Jarvis Jones- OLB- Georgia
16. St Louis- Kenny Vaccaro- S- Texas
17. Pittsburgh- Tyler Eifert- TE- Notre Dame
18. Dallas- Sheldon Richardson- DT- Missouri
19. NY Giants- DJ Fluker- T- Alabama
20. Chicago- Alec Ogletree- ILB- Georgia
21. Cincinnati- Bjorn Werner- DE- Florida State
22. St Louis(f/WAS)- Cordarrelle Patterson- WR- Tennessee
23. Minnesota-Sylvester Williams- DT- North Carolina
24. Indianapolis- Eddie Lacy- RB- Alabama
25. Minnesota(f/SEA)- Manti Te’o- ILB- Notre Dame
26. Green Bay- Manelik Watson- T- Florida State
27. Houston- DeAndre Hopkins- WR- Clemson
28. Denver-DJ Hayden- CB- Houston
29. New England- Johnathan Cyprien- S- Florida International
30. Atlanta- Tank Carradine- DE- Florida State
31. San Francisco- Matt Elam- S- Florida
32. Baltimore- Keenan Allen- WR- California
I can live with ANOTHER first Rd OT (Bulaga in 2010, Sherrod in 2011), but do not like Watson and I suspect our GM doesn't either... doesn't fit our style.
Justin Pugh would be much more likely if it was to be another OT in Rd 1.
CYPRIEN would be many of our choices there as we are weak at S2.
Good pick for SF!
If we go corner, Hayden or Trufant would be better fits than Rhodes.
I'd prefer Vaccaro at 13 but Cooper wouldn't be a bad pick at all. Just bleh about taking guards in the first round, so many good ones come out of day 3.
No way Trufant isnt taken in round 1
Terrible for the Colts.
I don't think Geno is the QB Buffalo is high on when they say there are 2-3 franchise QB's in this draft.
Brown > Ogetree. And wheres Trufant??
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:52 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.