My first Mock! 3 rounds w/ trades
1. Kansas City- Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
2. Jacksonville- Dion Jordan, DE/OLB, Oregon
3. Oakland- Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida
***Arizona trades picks #7 and #69 to Philadelphia for pick #4***
4. Arizona- Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
5. Detroit- Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
***San Diego trades picks #11 and #45 to Cleveland for pick #6***
6. San Diego- Lane Johnson, OT Oklahoma
7. Philadelphia- Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
***Minnesota trades picks #23 and 25 to Buffalo for picks #8 and a 4th***
8. Minnesota- Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
9. NY Jets- Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU
10. Tennessee- Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina
11. Cleveland- Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
12. Miami- Sheldon Richardson, DT/DE, Missouri
***Atlanta trades picks #30 and #60 to NY Jets for picks #13 and a 5th***
13. Atlanta- Xavier Rhodes, Florida State
***Dallas trades picks #18 and 4th rounder to Carolina for #18
14. Dallas- Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
15. New Orleans- Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
16. St. Louis- Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
17. Pittsburgh- Cordarelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
18. Carolina- DJ Fluker, OT, Alabama
19. NY Giants- Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
***San Francisco trades picks #31 and #74 to Chicago for pick #20***
20. San Francisco- Eric Reid, S, LSU
21. Cincinnati- Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
22. St. Louis- DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
23. Buffalo- Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
***Jacksonville trades picks #33 and #64 to Indianapolis for pick #24***
24. Jacksonville- Matt Barkley, QB, USC
25. Buffalo- Robert Woods, WR, USC
***Philadelphia trades picks #35 and #67 to Green Bay for pick #26***
26. Philadelphia- EJ Manuel, QB, Florida State
27. Houston- Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
***San Francisco trades picks #34 and #93 to Denver for pick #28***
28. San Francisco- Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
***Detroit trades picks #36 and a 4th rounder to New England for pick #29***
29. Detroit- Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State
30. NY Jets- Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
31. Chicago- Kawaan Short, DT, Purdue
32. Baltimore- Keenan Allen, WR, California
33. Indianapolis- Datone Jones, DT/DE, UCLA
34. Denver- Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina
35. Green Bay- Justin Pugh, OT/OG, Syracuse
36. New England- Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise State
***St Louis trades pick #46 and a 4th rounder to Cincinnati for pick #37***
37. St. Louis- Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
38. Arizona- Alex Okafor, DE/OLB, Texas
39. NY Jets- Jonathan Cyprien, S, Florida International
40. Tennessee- DJ Hayden, CB, Houston
41. Buffalo- Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky
42. Miami- David Amerson, CB, North Carolina St
43. Tampa Bay- Tank Carradine, DE, Florida State
44. Carolina- Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State
45. Cleveland- Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse
46. Cincinnati- Matt Elam, S, Florida
47. Dallas- Bennie Logan, DT, LSU
48. Pittsburgh- Kevin Minter, LB, LSU
49. NY Giants- Terron Armstead, OT, Arkansas Pine Bluff
50. Chicago- Markus Wheaton, WR, Oregon State
51. Washington- Philip Thomas, S, Fresno State
52. Minnesota- Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame
53. Cincinnati- Jonathan Franklin, RB, UCLA
***Miami trades pick #54 to Kansas City for OT Branden Albert***
54. Kansas City- Damontre Moore, DE/OLB, Texas A&M
55. Green Bay- Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
56. Seattle- Brandon Williams, DT, Missouri Southern State
57. Houston- Jonathan Bostic, LB, Florida
58. Denver- Le'Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State
59. New England- Quinton Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech
60. NY Jets- Mike Glennon, QB, North Carolina State
61. San Francisco- Travis Kelce, TE, Cincinnati
62. Baltimore- DJ Swearinger, S, South Carolina
63. Kansas City- Ryan Swope, WR, Texas A&M
64. Indianapolis- Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
65. Detroit- Robert Alford, CB, Southeastern Louisiana
66. Oakland- Kyle Long, OG/OT, Oregon
67. Green Bay- Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State
68. Cleveland- Johnathan Hankins, DT, The Ohio State
69. Philadelphia- Logan Ryan, CB, Rutgers
70. Tennessee- Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
71. Buffalo- Jamie Collins, DE/OLB, Southern Miss
72. NY Jets- Barrett Jones, OG/OC, Alabama
73. Tampa Bay- Vance McDonald, TE, Rice
74. Chicago- Khaseem Greene, LB, Rutgers
75. New Orleans- Brennan Williams, OT, North Carolina
76. San Diego- Da'Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech
77. Miami- Jordan Reed, TE, Florida
78. St. Louis- Sio Moore, LB, UConn
79. Pittsburgh- Giovanni Bernard, RB, North Carolina
80. Carolina- Terrence Williams, WR, Baylor
81. NY Giants- Trevardo Williams, LB, UConn
82. Miami- Dallas Thomas, OG, Tennessee
83. Minnesota- Dwayne Gratz, CB, UConn
84. Cincinnati- Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU
85. Washington- Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB, UConn
86. Indianapolis- Brian Schwenke, OC/OG, California
87. Seattle- Zaviar Gooden, LB, Missouri
88. Green Bay- Stedman Bailey, WR, West Virginia
89. Houston- Corey Lemonier, DE/OLB, Auburn
90. Denver- B.W. Webb, CB, William & Mary
91. New England- Brian Winters, OG/OC, Kent State
92. Atlanta- Marquise Goodwin, WR, Texas
93. Denver- John Simon, DE/OLB, The Ohio State
94. Baltimore- John Jenkins, DT, Georgia
95. Houston- Earl Wolff, S, North Carolina State
96. Kansas City- Kiko Alonzo, LB, Oregon
97. Tennessee- JJ Wilcox, S, Georgia Southern
Go ahead, have at it.
Vikings giving up 23 and 25 for Tavon Austin, not a fan.
I like what you have the Eagles doing with their first pick, I'd take Lotulelei for an extra 3. If they're going to trade back into the first though, I'd much rather have one of the corners or even Eifert
I would probably kill myself if the Niners draft went like this. Trading up for Eric Reid is not happening. If the Niners trade up it's going to be either because Tavon Austin or Sheldon Richardson, or Tank Carradine slipped, but not for a safety especially when they can probably get him at 31 if they really wanted him.
Desmond Trufant I like but I don't see it he has been the opposite of what Baalke has been trying to add to the DB corps.
Really like Travis Kelce.
I hate your guts right now. Epic fail of a draft for Miami.
Id prefer Moore, Hunt, or Franklin over minter in 2 but Patterson, Minter, and Bernard is an awesome top 3 for them. I think they love Johnathan Franklin though
1. Geno Smith
1. Robert Woods
2. Larry Warford
3. Jamie Collins
This draft makes me happy
That isn't great for KC. The trade is especially bad too. I don't get why they'd settle for 54, but I really don't get why they'd draft Damontre Moore.
The Vikings trade is pretty bad dawg. PREEEEEETTY PREEEEEEEEETTY bad.
trading down is the ideal scenario for the pats.... I like your second round for us. nice job
That's a beast of a trade down for Buffalo and some badass picks to follow up afterwards. I would be dreaming by the time the draft started again on Saturday.
You are a 1 special mock maker.
Brandon Albert (#54)
....would be one hell of a haul on draft day 1 and 2.
Love the trade down but horrible picks. Brown in rd 1, Moore in rd 2 would be lightyears better.
Who knows where some of these guys actually go, but I dislike the thought of trading 4 picks in order to draft 2 players that, in my opinion, could likely be drafted at 31 and 34, without trading up.
I personally don't think Phillip Thomas is a 2nd round prospect and would prefer to target him or an equivalent safety in the 3rd or go with Swearinger in the 2nd. Would love to snag Stedman Bailey in the 3rd too though. That would be incredible value.
Hunt sucks but otherwise the Packers mock looks good
Nice mock overall.
I love the trade down, although I think the 4th is a sweet add on, maybe overkill in terms of value. I dont think Buffalo is a hot spot for a trade down.
IMO they like Barkley and Nassib (both are WCO QB's, with familiarity in the system) the most from what they have said, and are more likely to take Barkley (or Nassib) at 23 than Smith.
Woods is a really good pick at 25, I like K. Allen more myself, but either way I could see it (both would have a quick transition into the Bills WCO).
Warford is a great pick, they have stated that they like the 6 guys they have at guard on their roster, and it is not as big a need as it is percieved to be. I love Warford and have a first round grade on him, but I am not sure they are in the market that high for a guard. His value IMO would be hard to pass on. I did not see Zach Ertz (TE - Stanford) in your mock, and he would be a great pick at that spot, there is no depth at TE on the Bills roster, Chandler is coming off a ACL tear, and they really need to add a TE, especially to run Marrone's offense, in which they need 2, but at the least one dependable guy.
Collins is a guy I really like to, having a first round grade on him as well. Like I said before TE is a big need, they have had McDonald in for a visit, talked to him at the Senior Bowl, and IMO is a guy they are really high on. I could see them taking him over Collins depending on how the first couple picks played out.
Personally I would go; Nassib, Allen, Ertz and Collins.
I think they would/could go; Barkely, Woods, Warford/Ertz, McDonald/Collins
IMO they need a TE pretty badly, and will take one in the first 3 rounds before the deep end of the talent pool dries up. They have talked about M. Anderson coming back and playing OLB in a pass rushing role, so if they go Warford, they would come back and take McDonald in the 3rd IMO.
If they did go Smith, Woods, Warford and Collins life would be ok... :)
Horrible Panthers draft. Missing out on Vaccaro, Warmack, & Patterson to pick up an extra fourth and then taking an LB in the second?
BTW- your trade details list us as getting a fourth in the trade, yet you have us picking at the Cowboys spot in the third.
Issues for Jets:
1) Why do the Jets give up a 5th in a trade down? I hate to go all draft value chart on you(I don't act as that's a bible) but we're GIVING UP 200 points by going from 13 to 30. If anything we're owed another pick by Atlanta, even if its in 2014. I LOVE trading down for Eifert though.
2) The pick we get in return....goes for Glennon? Ugh. No. Not a fan of his game....I don't wanna get a QB in late round 2/early round 3 since they aren't a premier QB and we may have new people coming in after next year.
Shame because I kinda like the rest of the mock....I can live with Mingo, Cyprien seems like great value and Jones works for us as a guard.
The signing of James Harrison a few days till the draft sends me a signal that they dislike this LB class so LB more then likely won't be taken high.
I literally almost puked when I saw the abomination of a Vikings draft you just mocked. What in the hell were you thinking? We already have a semi-competent slot receiver in Jarius Wright. Why would we give up two firsts for another slot guy when we have MAJOR holes at MLB, CB, outside WR, and DT? Throw in a need at OG and a future need at DE, I don't get how trading up for a slot receiver makes any sense whatsoever. And I hate Manti Te'o.
Love the trade down and 1st pick for the Browns. A big fat NOOOOOOO! for the 2nd pick tho. Love Big Hank and would freak if we got him but cant see him being there that late. I'm good with substituting another Buck tho in John Simon
and it ain't going to happen.
About what I figured the response would be. Rumot has it the Vikes want to trade up for WR. If they want Austin, That's where they need to go to get him.
Great trade back for Cleveland, and like the Milliner pick.
Horrible pick with the second rounder.
Hankins is good value. I can't really argue much there. Though NT isn't a need really.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.