Screw it, who the hell knows....Final Mock
1. Kansas City Chiefs :: Eric Fisher OT/Central Michigan
2. Jacksonville Jaguars :: Luke Joeckel OT /Texas A&M
3. Oakland Raiders :: Sharrif Floyd DT/Florida
4. Philadelphia Eagles :: Lane Johnson OT/Oklahoma
5. Detroit Lions :: Ezekiel Ansah DE/Brigham Young
6. Cleveland Browns :: Dion Jordan OLB/Oregon
7. Arizona Cardinals :: Star Lotulelei DT/Utah
8. Buffalo Bills :: Ryan Nassib QB/Syracuse
9. New York Jets :: Barkevious Mingo DE/Louisiana State
10. Tennessee Titans :: Dee Milliner CB/Alabama
11. San Diego Chargers :: Jonathan Cooper OG/North Carolina
12. Miami Dolphins :: Tank Carradine DE/Florida State
13. New York Jets (f/Tampa Bay Buccaneers) :: Tavon Austin WR/West Virginia
14. Carolina Panthers :: Kenny Vaccaro S/Texas
15. New Orleans Saints :: Jarvis Jones OLB/Georgia
16. St. Louis Rams :: Chance Warmack OG/Alabama
17. Pittsburgh Steelers :: DJ Hayden CB/Houston
18. Dallas Cowboys :: Sylvester Williams DT/North Carolina
19. New York Giants :: DJ Fluker OT/Alabama
20. Chicago Bears :: Manti Te’o ILB/Notre Dame
21. Cincinnati Bengals :: Cordarrelle Patterson WR/Tennessee
22. St. Louis Rams (f/ Washington Redskins) :: DeAndre Hopkins WR/Clemson
23. Minnesota Vikings :: Sheldon Richardson DT/Missouri
24. Indianapolis Colts :: Bjoern Werner DE/Florida State
25. Minnesota Vikings (f/ Seattle Seahawks) :: Xavier Rhodes CB/Florida State
26. Green Bay Packers :: Justin Pugh OT/Syracuse
27. Houston Texans :: Tyler Eifert TE/Notre Dame
28. Denver Broncos :: Damontre Moore DE/Texas A&M
29. New England Patriots :: Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB/Connecticut
30. Atlanta Falcons :: Desmond Trufant CB/Washington
31. San Francisco 49ers :: Eric Reid S/Louisiana State
32. Baltimore Ravens :: Arthur Brown LB/Kansas State
33. Jacksonville Jaguars :: Geno Smith QB/West Virginia
34. San Francisco 49ers (f/ Kansas City Chiefs) :: Justin Hunter WR/Tennessee
35. Philadelphia Eagles :: EJ Manuel QB/Florida State
36. Detroit Lions :: Jamar Taylor CB/Boise State
37. Cincinnati Bengals (f/ Oakland Raiders) :: Matt Elam S/Florida
38. Arizona Cardinals :: Matt Barkley QB/USC
39. New York Jets :: Zach Ertz TE/Stanford
40. Tennessee Titans :: Kyle Long OG/Oregon
41. Buffalo Bills :: Menelik Watson OT/Florida State
42. Miami Dolphins :: Terron Armstead OT/Arkansas Pine-Bluff
43. Tampa Bay Buccaneers :: Kawann Short DT/Purdue
44. Carolina Panthers :: Keenan Allen WR/California
45. San Diego Chargers :: Margus Hunt DE/Southern Methodist
46. St. Louis Rams :: Johnathan Cyprien S/Florida International
47. Dallas Cowboys :: Travis Frederick OG/Wisconsin
48. Pittsburgh Steelers :: Eddie Lacy RB/Alabama
49. New York Giants :: Alec Ogltree LB/Georgia
50. Chicago Bears :: Mike Glennon QB/North Carolina State
51. Washington Redskins :: DJ Swearinger S/South Carolina
52. Minnesota Vikings :: Robert Woods WR/USC
53. Cincinnati Bengals :: Sio Moore OLB/Connecticut
54. Miami Dolphins (f/ Indianapolis Colts) :: Johnthan Banks CB/Mississippi State
55. Green Bay Packers :: Datone Jones DE/UCLA
56. Seattle Seahawks :: Johnathan Hankins DT/Ohio State
57. Houston Texans :: Jesse Williams NT/Alabama
58. Denver Broncos :: Kevin Minter ILB/Louisiana State
59. New England Patriots :: Quinton Patton WR/Louisiana Tech
60. Atlanta Falcons :: Cornelius Washington DE/Georgia
61. San Francisco 49ers :: Darius Slay CB/Mississippi State
62. Baltimore Ravens :: Phillip Thomas S/Fresno State
Vaccaro and Cyprien? Not that we couldn't use two safeties, but we aren't in a position to double dip that early. If Vaccaro is our first pick, a very realistic option, someone like Allen, Hanks, Williams, Patton or Woods would be our second. Allen is probably the most likely, we've worked him out a few times and he's well connected with our WR coach.
very realistic pats mock
I'd need a new television if this was the Bears draft because I would likely throw my current one through a window if this happened.
Watson... Could be, who the hell knows?
I prefer Armstead, but who the hell cares?
IMO they take Allen or Woods as both really fit schematically with what they want and need. I could see them going with Banks having moved A. Williams to SS. Watson could work, I do think they need a WR more at this point, the cupboard is bare after S. Johnson.
p.s. Love the title, not only creative in its simplicity, but true as well :)
hayden and lacy would make my head EXPLODE with rage
Patterson and Lemonier/Moore would be better
Pittsburgh was difficult to figure out, as most teams were.
solid picks for sf!
Slay is a better fit for Miami in the 2nd, but I wouldn't complain either way. Nice work sir.
Love it for the Bears
You broke my heart, and then won it back in a matter of 2 rounds.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.