Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Happy birthday, ghost of BeerBaron! (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56849)

TitanHope 06-11-2013 03:40 PM

Happy birthday, ghost of BeerBaron!
 
BooBaron, if you will.

Dude practically kept the NFL forum alive. Albeit, it was mostly about Bill Polian and the prevent, but that's a helluva lot better than some of the current escapades going on in there. We miss ya buddy, and hope you managed some free time to celebrate your birthday right.

HugHugKissKisslittlehugBIGKISS

vidae 06-11-2013 03:43 PM

I PM'd him a while ago and got no response. I hope he's alright.

ImBrotherCain 06-11-2013 03:48 PM

I miss the man... I think I will try shooting him an email.

Happy Birthday where ever you are!

He did say if anything happened to him he instructed his brother to tell everyone of the incident. So thats not it. His new position in his company might be consuming his life.

TitanHope 06-11-2013 03:53 PM

He said since he landed a new job last September, he has been so busy that he just doesn't have the free time to be active on here. And I believe he got an offer or opportunity to write somewhere, so perhaps he has a new outlet to talk football on. If that's the case, then stay the **** away BooBaron. You make that money and compose those articles. We're proud of ya.

Raiderz4Life 06-11-2013 04:06 PM

Happy Birthday BB

Miss you buddy ; (

CJSchneider 06-11-2013 04:07 PM

Happy Birthday, you former Baron of Beer, you.

Brodeur 06-11-2013 05:00 PM

He is afraid of me, it's okay to know this.

Mr. Goosemahn 06-11-2013 05:58 PM

Happy birthday BB!

fenikz 06-11-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitanHope (Post 3384344)
He said since he landed a new job last September, he has been so busy that he just doesn't have the free time to be active on here. And I believe he got an offer or opportunity to write somewhere, so perhaps he has a new outlet to talk football on. If that's the case, then stay the **** away BooBaron. You make that money and compose those articles. We're proud of ya.

Anyone know where? wouldn't mind reading more of his stuff

you're out there somewhere beer baron, and i'll find you

TACKLE 06-11-2013 06:12 PM

I never understood this 'retiring' from a message board or being saying 'I'm too busy with my X so I can't post anymore' phenomenon. People are SO BUSY can't find 10-15 minutes a week to read some posts, say whats up and throw in their $0.02 here and there? If someone wants to stop posting, fine but why even say you're too busy to occasionally check a website.

Giantsfan1080 06-11-2013 06:25 PM

Come back BeerBaron!! Even if it's once a week.

RufusMcDaniel 06-11-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenikz (Post 3384474)
Anyone know where? wouldn't mind reading more of his stuff

you're out there somewhere beer baron, and i'll find you

No you won't!

D-Unit 06-11-2013 06:50 PM

Oh the good ole BB days. Another era of DC gone for good.

I hope he's not dead.

I hope MOTH isn't dead either. I want those guys back!

DeepThreat 06-11-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Unit (Post 3384491)
Oh the good ole BB days. Another era of DC gone for good.

I hope he's not dead.

I hope MOTH isn't dead either. I want those guys back!

With MOTH's personal life, he is almost certainly dead.

SuperPacker 06-11-2013 07:07 PM

Yeah MOTH was killed by that girls boyfriend ages ago.

fenikz 06-11-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel (Post 3384490)
No you won't!

...yes i will

Rob S 06-11-2013 11:06 PM

MOTH is absolutely dead.

brat316 06-11-2013 11:15 PM

beerBaron where art thou


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.