Order is based off of Shane P. Hallam's preseason projections. All comments and criticisms are welcome and appreciated. Just don't complain about where your team is picking. This is more a projection of where I feel players' values will be at the end of the season.
1.Jacksonville Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville QB
2. Jets Jadaveon Clowey, South Carolina DE
3. San Diego Cyrus Kounadijo, Alabama OT
4. Oakland Brett Hundley, UCLA QB
5. Arizona Jake Matthews, Texas A&M OT
6. Carolina Marqise Lee, USC WR
7. St. Louis Austin Sefarian-Jenkins, Washington TE
8. Minnesota Marcus Mariota, Oregon QB
9. Buffalo Sammy Watkins, Clemson WR
10. Pittsburgh Ryan Shazier, Ohio State LB
11. St. Louis* Bradley Roby, Ohio State CB
12. Tennessee Stephon Tuitt, Notre Dame DE
13. Houston Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M QB
14. Cleveland Ifo Ekpre-Olowu, Oregon CB
15. Detroit Taylor Lewan, Michigan OT
16. Dallas Anthony Barr, UCLA OLB
17. Baltimore C.J. Mosley, Alabama ILB
18. Tampa Bay Colt Lyerla, Oregon TE
19. Chicago Seantrel Henderson, Miami OT
20. San Francisco Anthony Johnson, LSU DL
21. Miami James Hurst, North Carolina OT
22. Giants Max Bullough, Michigan State ILB
23. Philadelphia Morgan Breslin, USC OLB
24. Cincinnati Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, Alabama S
25. Kansas City Tajh Boyd, Clemson QB
26. New England Jordan Matthews, Vanderbilt WR
27. Seattle Louis Nix, Notre Dame DT
28. Green Bay David Yankey, Stanford OG
29. Indianapolis Antonio Richardson, Tennessee OT
30. New Orleans Jackson Jeffcoat, Texas OLB
31. Denver Darqueze Denard, Michigan State CB
32. Atlanta Kareem Martin, North Carolina DE
Dix works for the Bengals.
Can't knock the NO pick.
good saints pick, just bummed seeing nix going just a few picks earlier
The Bears will not be drafting a tackle in the first round. They just signed Bushrod to a large contract so they certainly won't be replacing him. The pick should be corner. The top five corners on the Bears are all free agents next year. Give us Purifoy please.
Shazier would be an epic fail pick
I wouldn't mind adding Watkins at all, but I don't see that as a pressing need especially when we are thinking all 3 young WR's from this past draft/fa of Woods, Goodwin and Rogers are going to contribute along with Stevie and Graham.
I'd pass out if the Cowboys landed Anthony Barr.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.