benj123's First 2014 Mock Draft- 2 Rounds
1. Jacksonville- Teddy Bridgewater QB/Louisville
2. Cleveland- Brett Hundley QB/UCLA
3. Oakland- Jadaveon Clowney DE/South Carolina
4. Tampa Bay- Tajh Boyd QB/Clemson
5. NY Jets- Jake Mathews OT/Texas A&M
6. Carolina- Marquis Lee WR/USC
7. Arizona- Anthony Barr LB/UCLA
8. Pittsburgh- Taylor Lewan OT/Michigan
9. San Diego- Cyrus Kouandijo OT/Alabama
10. Tennessee- Louis Nix III DT/Notre Dame
11. St. Louis- Ha Ha Clinton Dix S/Alabama
12. Minnesota- Marcus Mariota QB/Oregon
13. Buffalo- Ifo Ekpre Olomu CB/Oregon
14. Detroit- Bradley Roby CB/Ohio State
15. Dallas- Aaron Lynch DT/South Florida
16. St. Louis- Stephon Tuitt DT/Notre Dame
17. Kansas City- Mike Evans WR/Texas A&M
18. Baltimore- Sammy Watkins WR/Clemson
19. NY Giants- Antonio Richardson OT/Tennessee
20. New England- Jordan Mathews WR/Vanderbilt
21. Philadelphia- Khalil Mack LB/Buffao
22. Cleveland- De'Anthony Thomas RB/Oregon
23. New Orleans- Scott Crichton DE/Oregon State
24. Miami- Loucheiz Purifoy CB/Florida
25. Chicago- Marcus Roberson CB/Florida
26. Atlanta- Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE/Washington
27. Cincinnati- Cameron Erving OT/Florida State
28. Green Bay- CJ Mosely LB/Alabama
29. Houston- Anthony Johnson DT/LSU
30. San Francisco- Dominique Easley DE/Florida
31. Denver- Aaron Colvin CB/Oklahoma
32. Seattle- Will Sutton DT Alabama
33. Jacksonville- Kyle Van Noy DE/BYU
34. Cleveland- James Hurst OT/North Carolina
35. Oakland- Johnny Manziel QB/Texas A&M
36. Tampa Bay- Justin Gilbert CB/Oklahoma State
37. NY Jets- Adrian Hubbard DE-OLB/Alabama
38. Carolina- David Yankey G-T/Stanford
39. Arizona- Stephon Morris QB/Miami
40. Pittsburgh- Daniel McCullers DT/Tennessee
41. San Diego- Morgan Breslin DE-OLB/USC
42. Tennessee- David Fales QB/San Jose State
43. St. Louis- Lache Seastrunk RB/Baylor
44. Minnesota- Trent Murphy DE/Stanford
45. Buffalo- Zach Martin OG/Notre Dame
46. Detroit- Jason Verrett CB/TCU
47. Dallas- AJ Johnson LB/Tennessee
48. Washington- Gabe Jackson OG/Mississippi State
49. Kansas City- Christian Jones LB/Florida State
50. Baltimore- RaShede Hagaman DE/Minnesota
51. NY Giants- DeAndre Coleman DE/California
52. New England- Colt Lyerla TE/Oregon
53. Philadelphia- Eric Ebron TE/North Carolina
54. Indianapolis- Ed Stinson DE/Alabama
55. New Orleans- Cyril Richardson OT/Baylor
56. Miami- Ka'Deem Carey RB/Arizona
57. Chicago- Brandon Coleman WR/Rutgers
58. Atlanta- Ryan Shazier OLB/Ohio State
59. Cincinnati- Yawin Smallwood ILB/Connecticut
60. Green Bay- Lamarcus Joyner S/Florida State
61. Houston- Josh Huff WR/Oregon
62. San Francisco- Ed Reynolds S/Stanford
63. Denver- Kareem Martin DE/North Carolina
64. Seattle- Seantrel Henderson OT/Miami
The Bengals draft 2 backs ups in the 1st 2 Rounds? They have no need to take a tackle high with Whitworth and Andre Smith still under contract next year and they just gave Maualuga a new deal so I doubt they are looking to replace him. SOLB, CB, S all could use upgrades.
Pretty decent KC mock. I'd prefer Watkins in the first, and LB isn't a huge need, but it would be hard to get mad at that.
Mosley probably won't last that long but would be a good pick. Also addressing a need in round two but I want no part in a FS that measures in at 5'8".
I think you meant to put Aaron Lynch as a DE not a DT for the Cowboys. Even if Spencer leaves this year George Selvie has been Very solid as a replacement while he has been recovering from a knee injury. Stephon Tuitt would be awesome if he was available, I think he could play either position inside for Marinelli. If he wasn't there Sutton is a popular pick amongst our circle.
We certainly don't have a need for a LB, Carter and Lee have a chance to be one of the best tandems in the league. We have developmental guys in McGhee and Hollowman on the bench and vets in Sims and Durant all on the roster. Cyril Richardson, Gabe Jackson, Kareem Martin in that order
Don't see Van Noy falling to the second, and there is no way in hell that the Eagles draft another TE in the 2nd.
Watkins is a great pick in the first round for the Ravens. DE isn't looking like a need at all though so that's not a good second round pick.
I like getting a RT but not sure about a top pick with it. Especially not over Barr who would be a big need and talent for us.
Round 2 if we take Barr.....give us best available TE or WR.
LOL at the Browns using their 2nd 1st on another RB.
I'd much rather go with Roby, but getting a CB is a good pick at the moment for Buffalo in the 1st.
Matthews and Lyerla would be sweet for the Pats. Wouldn't mind Anthony Johnson or Will Sutton in the first, but I can't complain with what you gave us.
dead on analysis.
Sutton should be a popular pick among Cowboy fans. One, we are ancient at DT and two, he's tailor-made for this scheme.
I like the combo as well as the players you drafted for NO. Where as I do hope it is an interior O-lineman we draft, I doubt Gabe Jackson falls that far or we draft high enough to get him in the 2nd.
Eh, we already drafted two CB's last year in Jamar Taylor and Will Davis in the 2nd round. We need OT and TE help, so ASJ and Seantrel would be better picks in those first two rounds.
Drafting Clowney and Manziel sounds unreal.
Great Bears draft.. WR isn't really a need but Coleman is a beast
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.