Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   College Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   College Gameday Thread: Week 11 (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57678)

draftguru151 11-04-2013 10:36 AM

College Gameday Thread: Week 11

Tuesday night:
Bowling Green vs Miami (OH) (ESPNU)
Ohio vs Buffalo (ESPN2)

Wednesday night:
Central Michigan vs Ball State (ESPN2)

Thursday night:
#10 Oklahoma vs #6 Baylor (FS1)
Troy vs Louisiana-Lafayette (ESPNU)
#3 Oregon vs #5 Stanford (ESPN)

Friday night:
#20 Louisville vs Connecticut (ESPN2)
Air Force vs New Mexico (ESPNU)

Saturday noon:
#2 Florida State vs Wake Forest (ABC)
#9 Auburn vs Tennessee (ESPN)
Penn State vs Minnesota (ESPN2)
#8 Missouri vs Kentucky (ESPNU)
TCU vs Iowa State (FS1)
Arkansas vs Ole Miss (SECN)

Saturday afternoon:
USC vs Cal (FOX)
Mississippi State vs #15 Texas A&M (CBS)
BYU vs Wisconsin (ESPN)
Nebraska vs Michigan (ABC)
Kansas vs #14 Oklahoma State (FS1)
NC State vs Duke (ESPNU)

Saturday night:
Virginia Tech vs #11 Miami (ESPN)
Houston vs #21 UCF (ESPN2)
Texas vs West Virginia (FOX)
#13 LSU vs #1 Alabama (CBS)
#23 Notre Dame vs Pittsburgh (ABC)
Utah State vs UNLV (ESPNU)
#19 UCLA vs Arizona (ESPN)
#16 Fresno State vs Wyoming (ESPN2)

MassNole 11-04-2013 10:40 AM

The Demon Deacons will be going through a painful exorcism this weekend, especially without Michael Campanaro. Anything less than 70 is Jimbo being too nice on offense,

draftguru151 11-04-2013 10:41 AM

I was so pumped about the night game against VT but fuuuuuuuuck Bama/LSU. :(

Also, dem Thursday night games.

MassNole 11-04-2013 10:43 AM

VT definitely has a chance this weekend with FSU taking out Duke Johnson. For FSU's BCSCG chances though.............Go Miami!

49erNation85 11-04-2013 10:45 AM

Can this season be over already ?

MassNole 11-04-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 49erNation85 (Post 3489043)
Can this season be over already ?

Nope, Florida will get to go through one embarrassing Senior Day for Urban Meyer's Greatest Class in the History of Recruiting.

draftguru151 11-04-2013 10:47 AM

Logan Thomas is playing WOAT football right now so unless he does a complete 180 and Miami comes out with a huge hangover after FSU, I'm expecting domination.

MassNole 11-04-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by draftguru151 (Post 3489046)
Logan Thomas is playing WOAT football right now so unless he does a complete 180 and Miami comes out with a huge hangover after FSU, I'm expecting domination.

Last season he played his best game against us, so it's no unheard of for him to peak at the right time for them. Considering you guys needed Duke Johnson to comeback against Wake Forest, it is certainly possible VT can pull a win out. You guys are beyond lucky the ACC screwed VT in scheduling this year with a second straight game in Miami.

draftguru151 11-04-2013 11:12 AM

Cause Miami will play the same that they did against Wake Forest in every game. VT lost to Duke at home 2 weeks ago, I think "beyond lucky" is pushing it. Losing Duke's big play ability is going to be a problem but Dallas is more than competant and is consistent. As long as Morris doesn't go full bad Morris I don't see us having any problem with VT.

SuperMcGee 11-04-2013 11:43 AM

MACtion wooooo!

jrdrylie 11-04-2013 12:18 PM

Damn, that has to be the best slate of Thursday night games ever. Huge game for UCF on Saturday night. A win there will almost clinch a BCS bowl for them, assuming Louisville can beat Cincinnati and they don't **** the bed against a team like Rutgers. They'll be rocking out these new helmets.

MassNole 11-04-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by draftguru151 (Post 3489067)
Cause Miami will play the same that they did against Wake Forest in every game. VT lost to Duke at home 2 weeks ago, I think "beyond lucky" is pushing it. Losing Duke's big play ability is going to be a problem but Dallas is more than competant and is consistent. As long as Morris doesn't go full bad Morris I don't see us having any problem with VT.

How isn't beyond lucky to get your biggest division rival at home 2 straight years?

MassNole 11-04-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrdrylie (Post 3489101)
Damn, that has to be the best slate of Thursday night games ever. Huge game for UCF on Saturday night. A win there will almost clinch a BCS bowl for them, assuming Louisville can beat Cincinnati and they don't **** the bed against a team like Rutgers. They'll be rocking out these new helmets.

Not a fan of the helmets.

UCF is having a great season, at this moment they may very well be the second best team in Florida.

jrdrylie 11-04-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MassNole (Post 3489112)
Not a fan of the helmets.

UCF is having a great season, at this moment they may very well be the second best team in Florida.

I hated the helmet when I first saw it (because it didn't have the logo) but it has grown on me. I like it because I've always wanted UCF to wear more black rather than the gold all the time. My biggest issue is the gold stripe doesn't quite match the gold in the logo. They have another new one which I hope they wear against USF on Black Friday

BallerT1215 11-04-2013 12:38 PM

Thursday nite is one hell of a nite for college football.

And LSU/Bama.

I feel bad for what's about to go down on Wake Forest. It isn't going to be pleasant.

That being said, LETS GO STANFORD!

MassNole 11-04-2013 12:42 PM

Just sucks having to hear about how great that midget DT with a girls name is for Wake Forest all week.

BallerT1215 11-04-2013 12:52 PM

What's the word on Terrence Brooks?

MassNole 11-04-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BallerT1215 (Post 3489141)
What's the word on Terrence Brooks?

Had a concussion so it depends how his baseline testing goes, probably best for him to miss the Wake Forest game like Wilder Jr. missed NC State because of a concussion from Clemson.

MassNole 11-04-2013 01:32 PM

Cute...

The ACC is pathetic if Miami isn't issued a couple of suspensions for cheap shots taken Saturday night.

BallerT1215 11-04-2013 02:15 PM

At least they got the call right on the field and didn't just punish FSU.

That being said, I think that is the most pissed I've seen Jimbo on the sideline when he was yelling at Hart.

Babylon 11-04-2013 02:22 PM

Stanford hosting Oregon is going to be the game of the year in the Pac-12. Early line is already at 10, not sure about that in a game like this.

The Stanford defense is so sophisticated you really get a look at what the opposing QB is all about as far as the next level goes. 6pm start out here on the left coast so not sure all you kiddies will be able to stay up that late to watch it.

MassNole 11-04-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BallerT1215 (Post 3489199)
At least they got the call right on the field and didn't just punish FSU.

That being said, I think that is the most pissed I've seen Jimbo on the sideline when he was yelling at Hart.

Oh yeah he was IRATE with Bobby Hart, I am sure afterwards when he saw Hart was the victim of Chickillo's cowardice he apologized to the kid. Honestly if Miami was going to take cheap shots like that they deserved to lose their star player to injury.

MassNole 11-04-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babylon (Post 3489205)
Stanford hosting Oregon is going to be the game of the year in the Pac-12. Early line is already at 10, not sure about that in a game like this.

The Stanford defense is so sophisticated you really get a look at what the opposing QB is all about as far as the next level goes. 6pm start out here on the left coast so not sure all you kiddies will be able to stay up that late to watch it.

Honestly if the Pac 12 wants to schedule it's premier game of the season at a time when most people on the East Coast won't awake for the second half they can forever shut their traps about East Coast bias.

MassNole 11-04-2013 02:29 PM

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2013/1...-miami-freeman

Dan Sileo was fired for his bounty on Devonta Freeman and/or Timmy Jernigan. Always the class act the ass hat had this to say......

Quote:

I understand my comment was OVER the TOP and 640 is right to protect there station...GREAT SUCCESS to them...But I felt the FSU PLAYER was PUSHING the U sign in my schools face...VERY disappointing to know the University of Miami lead the charge in this

a school I BLEED for and WON for..I am TREATED LIKE A DOG by them..JUST like the MIRAS they have **** ON
Here's something cute this jackass gets to vote for the Heisman.......

Guess we'll know what jerk left Jameis Winston off the ballot at the end of the season.

BallerT1215 11-04-2013 02:37 PM

hahahahaha.

**** off Sileo. Just simply a clown.

And Oh I'll be up and watching Stanford-Oregon - don't you worry Babylon. I saw the line open at 10.5 and I'm sure it will go down.