Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Week 11 Discussion Thread (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57734)

Hines 11-11-2013 11:16 PM

Week 11 Discussion Thread

Will post schedule once I'm on a computer. The Monday night game is going to be great.

J-Mike88 11-11-2013 11:27 PM

Thu:
Colts @ Titans

Jets @ Bills
Falcons @ Bucs
Lions @ Steelers
Redskins @ Eagles
Cardinals @ Jaguars
Raiders @ Texans
Ravens @ Bears
Browns @ Bengals

Late Games
Chargers @ Dolphins
Packers @ Giants
Vikings @ Seahawks
49ers @ Saints

NBC
Chiefs @ Broncos

Mon
Patriots @ Panthers

GO Steelers! Ravens!
And Eli, can you revert back to your first 6 week form please, and find some defenders arms with the chuck & ducks....... Also, please let us have our QB last more than the first series. Thanks.

gpngc 11-11-2013 11:32 PM

Percy Harvin Day*

*not guaranteed to make it through this week of practice

vidae 11-11-2013 11:40 PM

Good night games this week on Thursday, Sunday, AND Monday. Nice.

gpngc 11-11-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vidae (Post 3495326)
Good night games this week on Thursday, Sunday, AND Monday. Nice.

Absolutely.

The Falcons playing the Bucs and Raiders playing the Texans really help the schedule out.

Every other game has playoff ramifications. And they're all good matchups. I expect a ton of close games which is all we can ask for.

I think the Cards-Jags is actually pretty interesting. On one hand a Cards win sets them up to contend for the playoffs. On the other, Bradley is fighting for his job and it would be pretty cool for the Jags to win two straight and creep up out of the basement. They've been a laughingstock all year and some redemption would be great for them.

The only game that really sucks on paper (and has a spread over 7, besides KC-DEN for some reason) is the Percy Bowl.

But damn, Denver is favored by 9 points against the undefeated Chiefs. I get why, but talk about disrespect.

Timbathia 11-11-2013 11:58 PM

Gimpy QB, porous and unawesome oline, whiny/soft receivers, starting TE with no idea of who his blocking assignment is and non-explosive RB against the leagues best def - the under is looking pretty damn attractive in the Broncos/Chiefs game.

Cant wait to watch the game though.

RufusMcDaniel 11-12-2013 12:12 AM

Ah, the annual Thursday night game against the Colts.

Shame I'm going to miss it, but oh well.

Ness 11-12-2013 12:54 AM

49ers at Saints.

molenguinurtle 11-12-2013 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpngc (Post 3495328)
Absolutely.

The Falcons playing the Bucs and Raiders playing the Texans really help the schedule out.

Every other game has playoff ramifications. And they're all good matchups. I expect a ton of close games which is all we can ask for.

I think the Cards-Jags is actually pretty interesting. On one hand a Cards win sets them up to contend for the playoffs. On the other, Bradley is fighting for his job and it would be pretty cool for the Jags to win two straight and creep up out of the basement. They've been a laughingstock all year and some redemption would be great for them.

The only game that really sucks on paper (and has a spread over 7, besides KC-DEN for some reason) is the Percy Bowl.

But damn, Denver is favored by 9 points against the undefeated Chiefs. I get why, but talk about disrespect.

:slap: Where are you getting this from?

Hines 11-12-2013 05:24 AM

The Jags would be dumb to fire Bradley.

vidae 11-12-2013 09:46 AM

Bowe was arrested for speeding and possession of weed. Welp, you're a ******* idiot Bowe. Great time for that to happen too you ******* moron.

cgf (Rosebud) 11-12-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vidae (Post 3495427)
Bowe was arrested for speeding and possession of weed. Welp, you're a ******* idiot Bowe. Great time for that to happen too you ******* moron.

How? That's the part I don't get, I've gotten pulled over literally while smoking, and managed to get my pipe hidden away and a cigarette lit before even pulling over completely. How does a professional athlete not have that **** figured out?

vidae 11-12-2013 09:56 AM

The arresting officer smelled it, and he happened to be a K9 unit, and the dog found more in the car.

God, what a ******* dipshit. Honestly. What an idiot.

cgf (Rosebud) 11-12-2013 10:00 AM

At least it's just Bowe and not somebody your team actually ever gives the ball.

vidae 11-12-2013 10:09 AM

Yea but Bailey sucks now and he is the only legit WR we have.

cgf (Rosebud) 11-12-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vidae (Post 3495445)
Yea but Bailey sucks now and he is the only legit WR we have.

Psh, like Alex Smith even knows what real WRs are for.

Bulldogs 11-12-2013 11:40 AM

Ed Reed released, wow.

General Zod 11-12-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bulldogs (Post 3495488)
Ed Reed released, wow.

He's not very good anymore. And his bickering didnt help things.

PoopSandwich 11-12-2013 11:53 AM

Browns Bengals week 11 one of the biggest games of the year to this point.

What the ****.

jrdrylie 11-12-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hines (Post 3495372)
The Jags would be dumb to fire Bradley.

No they wouldn't. Any coach who not once, not twice, but three times chose Blaine Gabbert over Henne despite Henne outperforming him has seriously questionable judgment.

Halsey 11-12-2013 11:55 AM

NFL Drama of the Day: Dwayne Bowe arrested for speeding and marijuana possession.

PoopSandwich 11-12-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halsey (Post 3495503)
NFL Drama of the Day: Dwayne Bowe arrested for speeding and marijuana possession.

Dwayne Bowl.

General Zod 11-12-2013 12:28 PM

49ers waived WR Kyle Williams.

I take it Manningham must be healthy?

MidwestJimmy 11-12-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

This story is no big deal. His speeding was a normal everyday type of speeding (not the celebrity version of speeding, which is doing about 170).

I heard that some foreigners have said to Americans "You can still get arrested for weed in America?" They can't believe how archaic and backwards we are. But I would rather that Bowe stick to doing weed in the offseason where it belongs.

I got a laugh out of Jon Gruden last night. He said Brent Grimes could be an olympic acrobat. I guess he also thinks tightrope walking, juggling, and sword swallowing are also olympic events.

Halsey 11-12-2013 01:12 PM

Getting arrested for weed just shows a player is an idiot and doesn't have the motivation and/or common sense to avoid getting busted. Debates about whether of not it should be legal or whatever are irrelevant.