Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   All - NFLDC LG - Steve Hutchinson (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=678)

stephenson86 08-03-2006 07:37 PM

All - NFLDC LG - Steve Hutchinson

This is too find out who you here aat NFLDC think would be most suited to anchor the line

All LG's have been chosen for either their ability to pass block, run block, pull, handle blitzes

the options are as follows, if you think i have missed someone (i dont think i have) then tell me and if i think ur reason is valid enough i will add them

If a Position has two players on the field (WR, DE, DT, OLB, CB) then the top two players on the poll will be selected, wth the higgher of the two being the #1 and the lower being #2

QB - Tom Brady - New England Patriots (Runner Up - Peyton Manning - Indianapolis Colts)
RB - LaDainian Tomlinson - San Diego Chargers (Runner Up - Larry Johnson - KC Chiefs)
WR1 - Larry Fitzgerald - Arizona Cardinals (Runner Up - Terrel Owens - Dallas Cowboys)
WR2 - Chad Johnson - Cincinnati Bengals (Runner Up - Marvin Harrison - Inidianapolis Colts)
LT - Walter Jones - Seattle Seahawks (Runner Up - Orlando Pace - St Louis Rams)
LG - Steve Hutchinson - Minnesota Vikings (Runner Up - Larr Allen - Dallas Cowboys)
C -
RG -
RT -
TE -
DE -
DT -
OLB -
MLB -
CB -
FS -
SS -
FB -
K -
P -

VOTE AWAY

AND PLEASE NO HOMERISM, IF YOU VOTE AGAINST YOUR TEAMS LG IT WONT MEAN YOU GO TO HELL, IT JUST MEANS THAT YOU DONT THINK HE IS THE BEST QB FOR LEADING A TEAM OVER THE OTHERS

P.S. the only way that this can be successful is if you vote, please if you vote here check back when your on too see if a new poll has gone up, all votes are crucial as the more votes there are the more set in stone the voice of the voters will be :D

Thanks,
stephenson86

M.O.T.H. 08-03-2006 07:39 PM

There is no way I can go Larry Allen here, his career is on the decline.

moc182 08-03-2006 07:40 PM

God this is a tough call between Hutch and Faneca, ummm Faneca I guess.

Canadian_kid16 08-03-2006 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moc182
God this is a tough call between Hutch and Faneca, ummm Faneca I guess.

yeah it was...but I choose Hutch

stephenson86 08-03-2006 07:43 PM

i was gonna go for larry but i had too be serious, even though i love that big lump :cry:

Smooth Criminal 08-03-2006 07:45 PM

I think it is Faneca. He is a great run blocker and a very good pass blocker. I think he and Hutch are very close but I think Faneca is just a little bit better.

Sgt Pepper 08-03-2006 07:46 PM

Faneca is the best all around guard in the league.

stephenson86 08-03-2006 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal
I think it is Faneca. He is a great run blocker and a very good pass blocker. I think he and Hutch are very close but I think Faneca is just a little bit better.

personally i think faneca is superior, hutch is moe talked about because of jones and alexander, but faneca kicks ass on he quiet

M.O.T.H. 08-03-2006 07:47 PM

Larry Allen is probably the greatest LG ever but, his best years are behind him. I love you Larry, good luck in San Fran :D

P-L 08-03-2006 07:48 PM

Whale is very underrated.

stephenson86 08-03-2006 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions

deffinately, hes a monster

Ho0k Em' 08-03-2006 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephenson86
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions

deffinately, hes a monster

Not as much as Waters though.

stephenson86 08-03-2006 08:03 PM

waters is underrated

bearsfan_51 08-03-2006 08:06 PM

Somewhat suprising that for as good as the Indy line is there won't be a single player really considered for any position.

Olin Kruetz better win center btw. :twisted:

stephenson86 08-03-2006 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Somewhat suprising that for as good as the Indy line is there won't be a single player really considered for any position.

him or mawae

bearsfan_51 08-03-2006 08:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

him or mawae

Mawae would be a joke. He's nowhere near what he used to be. Matt Birk might return to form but that's no way a guarantee right now..

Lecharles Bentley is really the only comp and in all honesty I don't think he's near as good as Olin, he just got a lot of pub this year because he was a free agent. I'll scan the rest of the depth charts to see if I'm forgetting anyone.

stephenson86 08-03-2006 08:11 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

him or mawae

Mawae would be a joke. He's nowhere near what he used to be. Matt Birk might return to form but that's no way a guarantee right now..

tom nalen, bentley is on the rise still (despite injury) they r also good candidates

Smooth Criminal 08-03-2006 08:12 PM

Quote:

He'll be getting my vote.

M.O.T.H. 08-03-2006 08:12 PM

How was Larry Fitzgerald voted best WR?

Smooth Criminal 08-03-2006 08:12 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

him or mawae

tom nalen, bentley is on the rise still (despite injury) they r also good candidates

I don't really think Bentley is a good choice since the team is for this year.

Smooth Criminal 08-03-2006 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.

Alot of people like Larry. He has a huge upside but right now he isn't the best. He has potential to be the best but right now he is not the best reciever in the NFL.

stephenson86 08-03-2006 08:14 PM

Quote:

ask the 17 people who voted?

bearsfan_51 08-03-2006 08:14 PM

Quote:

How was Steve Smith not the in TOP 4!?!?!

M.O.T.H. 08-03-2006 08:15 PM

Yeah, i wouldnt have voted for Fitz just yet.

stephenson86 08-03-2006 08:16 PM

Quote:

Yeah, i wouldnt have voted for Fitz just yet.

It doesnt mean best right now all the time, its like if this team was a real unit, who would you want?