Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   College Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Drew Tate vs Jared Zabranksy (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=937)

syracusefan 11-12-2006 10:24 PM

Drew Tate vs Jared Zabranksy
 
drew tate vs jared zabranksy

FlutiesDropKick 11-12-2006 11:15 PM

i like Drew Tate but if i hear "little fran tarkenton" one more time, i'm gonna kill someone

draftguru151 11-12-2006 11:37 PM

As a college player, eh I'll take Tate. I've always enjoyed watching him play.

BuckNaked 11-13-2006 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlutiesDropKick
i like Drew Tate but if i hear "little fran tarkenton" one more time, i'm gonna kill someone

funny, i've never heard that before. :lol:

draftguru151 11-13-2006 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:

Originally Posted by FlutiesDropKick
i like Drew Tate but if i hear "little fran tarkenton" one more time, i'm gonna kill someone

funny, i've never heard that before. :lol:

OMG you quoted FDK.

4pAc 11-13-2006 12:58 AM

Tate

danman253 11-13-2006 02:54 AM

Tate but neither will make it in the nFL

roidrunner 11-13-2006 07:47 AM

Ill take Zabranksy, because he wins games. I see Tate as over-rated.

Iamcanadian 11-13-2006 10:05 AM

Shows how conference bias creeps into thought processes and the facts get ignored. Tate has had a very mediocre senior year while Zambransky has had a great one, yet people cannot accept that Boise St can actually be a good team capable of beating anyone, so they vote for Tate. :roll:

danman253 11-13-2006 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamcanadian
Shows how conference bias creeps into thought processes and the facts get ignored. Tate has had a very mediocre senior year while Zambransky has had a great one, yet people cannot accept that Boise St can actually be a good team capable of beating anyone, so they vote for Tate. :roll:

Ian Johnson has been the reason for their success, not Zabransky.

Also Iowa's OL has been awful, and Tate has been scrambling for his life.

SuperMcGee 11-13-2006 05:59 PM

Never a huge fan of Tate. I went with Jay Z

NickBam 11-16-2006 03:18 AM

Tate would be my vote if he didn't stare receivers down.

FlutiesDropKick 11-16-2006 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:

Originally Posted by FlutiesDropKick
i like Drew Tate but if i hear "little fran tarkenton" one more time, i'm gonna kill someone

funny, i've never heard that before. :lol:

OMG you quoted FDK.

holy crap i just noticed that, what has this world come to!!!!

On a similar note the Tarkenton refernce is overdone, but not nearly as much as i hear Joakim Noah "plays like a 7 footer". He's freakin 6'11"...is that really such a stretch?

cgrsly57 11-17-2006 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamcanadian
Shows how conference bias creeps into thought processes and the facts get ignored. Tate has had a very mediocre senior year while Zambransky has had a great one, yet people cannot accept that Boise St can actually be a good team capable of beating anyone, so they vote for Tate. :roll:

Im a Boise state fan and I think Zabranksy is horrible. I cant wait until he is gone.

JDRaymond 11-17-2006 10:41 PM

Zabranksy for the win

NYmoney 12-27-2006 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgrsly57
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamcanadian
Shows how conference bias creeps into thought processes and the facts get ignored. Tate has had a very mediocre senior year while Zambransky has had a great one, yet people cannot accept that Boise St can actually be a good team capable of beating anyone, so they vote for Tate. :roll:

Im a Boise state fan and I think Zabranksy is horrible. I cant wait until he is gone.

why?

T-Rat42 01-12-2007 03:05 PM

Zabransky every time.

SterlingSharpe 01-12-2007 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danman253
Tate but neither will make it in the nFL

Whats the difference between Zabransky and the un-drafted CFL QB named Jeff Garcia?
Didn't you say Garcia would never make it in the NFL, back in the mid 90's? Of course you didn't because you never heard of him then. JZ has a chance to make it.

nyjetsguy27 01-16-2007 08:13 AM

tate in a heartbeat. tate was in a real conference playing real teams. boise state was in the western peewee league

GB12 01-16-2007 01:44 PM

Tate without question.

dRaFtDoRk 01-16-2007 03:12 PM

I'll take Jared Zabransky's underrated athleticism anyday over Drew Tate.

terman 01-16-2007 05:24 PM

I would take neither since I've never been all the impressed with either of them.

Don Vito 01-16-2007 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk
I'll take Jared Zabransky's underrated athleticism anyday over Drew Tate.

He is VERY underrated as an athlete. He will probably run a 4.55 to 4.6 at the combine at about 6-2 210. He is a very smooth athlete with good agility.

Despite the knocks against them for their size and only being "college quarterbcks", I think they both will be solid backups there first few years, and they could maybe develop into good NFL players. I will take Zabransky, though. He had less talent around him at BSU, and he has slightly more NFL potential.

01-16-2007 05:29 PM

You guys know this is from November right?

Jimmy 01-17-2007 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk
I'll take Jared Zabransky's underrated athleticism anyday over Drew Tate.

agreed, tate is also pretty uncomposesd, gets flustered easily and is always scrambling due to iowas crappy oline


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.