Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Best running back in 2005 NFL Draft (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=962)

16_SFfan_80 11-19-2006 09:32 PM

Best running back in 2005 NFL Draft
 
Frank Gore
Cadillac Williams
Ronnie Brown
Brandon Jacobs
Marion Barber
Cedric Benson

The Unseen 11-19-2006 09:33 PM

Frank Gore

Woody56 11-19-2006 09:33 PM

Its frank the tank

RCAChainGang 11-19-2006 09:37 PM

Ronnie
Cadillac
Gore
Marion
Jacobs
Benson

11-19-2006 09:38 PM

So far, Gore.

bearsfan_51 11-19-2006 09:40 PM

Yet again another thread that looks like a question but is really just a fan's sly way of saying "my player is better than yours". Yes of course Gore is the best so far. Who is the best linebacker from New Mexico? Maybe I should make my own thread. :lol:

By the way, I voted Ronnie Brown just to spite you. :twisted:

draftguru151 11-19-2006 09:42 PM

It's either a Miami Dolphin or a former Hurricane, gotta love it.

I'm going with Ronnie though, he is the only consistent player on our team this year. Ignore what he did this week, there were many reasons why he struggled that had nothing to do it with him. Gore is putting up good numbers, but Ronnie is better at everything.

Imagine if Gore didn't blow his knee out though, he was going to start over McGahee. :shock:

4pAc 11-19-2006 09:43 PM

Re: Best running back in 2005 NFL Draft
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 16_SFfan_80
Frank Gore
Cadillac Williams
Ronnie Brown
Brandon Jacobs
Marion Barber
Cedric Benson

Stop bragging

AlexDown 11-19-2006 09:48 PM

Wasn't San Fran playing in the "Reggie Bush Bowl"?

smittyjs 11-19-2006 09:50 PM

Brown then Gore.

Pit Bull #53 11-19-2006 09:54 PM

I like Gore the best. Hard to ignore his production so far. He's already topped 1000 rushing yards, and he has 37 receptions as well. He really needs to get his fumbling problem in check though.

Hurricane Ditka 11-19-2006 09:59 PM

Re: Best running back in 2005 NFL Draft
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 16_SFfan_80
Frank Gore
Cadillac Williams
Ronnie Brown
Brandon Jacobs
Marion Barber
Cedric Benson

Because you did this just to make Gore look look I'm voting other in favor of Cedric Benson just to match your homerism.

SuperMcGee 11-19-2006 10:03 PM

and to match your homerism, I give a write-in vote to Lionel Gates

yourfavestoner 11-19-2006 10:17 PM

Alvin Pearman.

critesy 11-19-2006 10:17 PM

and im going to vote for Nehemiah Broughton?

Borat 11-19-2006 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Yet again another thread that looks like a question but is really just a fan's sly way of saying "my player is better than yours". Yes of course Gore is the best so far. Who is the best linebacker from New Mexico? Maybe I should make my own thread. :lol:

By the way, I voted Ronnie Brown just to spite you. :twisted:

Wow.

Smooth Criminal 11-19-2006 10:19 PM

I hate how people are all picking Gore because he has been good this year. Has everyone forgotten the season Caddy had last year? Just because the entire TB team has played bad doesn't make Williams a bad player.

Pit Bull #53 11-19-2006 10:19 PM

Damien Nash.

11-19-2006 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
and to match your homerism, I give a write-in vote to Lionel Gates

I'll see your homerism and raise you with a vote for JJ Arrington.

Woody56 11-19-2006 10:22 PM

ever hear of a guy named Cedric Houston?

Smooth Criminal 11-19-2006 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody56
ever hear of a guy named Cedric Houston?

I hope this is a joke.

Woody56 11-19-2006 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody56
ever hear of a guy named Cedric Houston?

I hope this is a joke.

you haven't noticed everybody elses homerism pick joke

Smooth Criminal 11-19-2006 10:33 PM

No actually I didn't go through and read them all.

:oops:

Larry 11-19-2006 11:03 PM

Gore

Larry 11-19-2006 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal
I hate how people are all picking Gore because he has been good this year. Has everyone forgotten the season Caddy had last year? Just because the entire TB team has played bad doesn't make Williams a bad player.

Frank was averaging over 5 yards a carry last year so I don't see your point.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.