Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-31-2006, 04:03 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.
Default Rose Bowl

Who takes the grandaddy of them all?

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 04:40 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Probably Michigan, but im glad two teams with as much tradition as Michigan and USC get to play each other in the greatest bowl game in College Football.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Michigan. If Michigan can get pressure with there front four the game is basically over. Should be a good one though. Carrol is good at preparing for bowl games and Jarrett and Smith could really give Michigans secondary problems.
Old 12-31-2006, 07:40 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michigan wins by multiple touchdowns
Old 12-31-2006, 08:00 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michigan wins by multiple touchdowns
Old 12-31-2006, 09:05 PM    (permalink
richdg
Veteran

richdg hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This should be the best bowl. 2 great teams. It will come down to the experience of Michigan vs. the homefield of USC. I see a 35-31 Michigan win. The third great RB in a row.
richdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 09:56 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got a bad feeling.......about the Wolverines I cheer for.
Old 12-31-2006, 11:51 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

I was on an airplane for 6 hours today to see them play. I really hope they win.
Old 01-01-2007, 01:04 AM    (permalink
psu2006
Rookie

psu2006 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I want michigan to win, because i want all the big ten teams to win, but i think usc will win. i think it depends on michigan's offense. the defense will play well and hold usc for most of the game, but will still give up over twenty points. the wolverine offense needs to establish the run and control the ball as long as they can.
psu2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 01:42 AM    (permalink
snuff

Michigan will handle this pretty easily, but the score may not reflect it.
Old 01-01-2007, 02:29 AM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'll take the boys from up north in an entertaining game.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 02:45 AM    (permalink
NDfootball
Rookie

NDfootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Michigan should get the job done, but USC is so stacked, if they turn it on, they can easily win. Probably will be a close one.
NDfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 04:38 AM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

If SC shows up to play, which I think they will i think they will win a close one. I think the key is for SC to hold Mike Hart to under 100 yds and keep good coverage on Manningham.

Seeing as how we shutdown Marshawn Lynch I think our defense is more than capable of stopping Hart. If he doesn't have a big day that will really be a blow for Michigan's offense.

This should be a real fun game to watch

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 06:50 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDown
I was on an airplane for 6 hours today to see them play. I really hope they win.
where the hell did you fly from to be on a plane for 6 hours?????
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1
If SC shows up to play, which I think they will i think they will win a close one. I think the key is for SC to hold Mike Hart to under 100 yds and keep good coverage on Manningham.

Seeing as how we shutdown Marshawn Lynch I think our defense is more than capable of stopping Hart. If he doesn't have a big day that will really be a blow for Michigan's offense.

This should be a real fun game to watch

stopping hart will be harder than stopping lynch harts got a great oline in front of him and i dont see them holding him under 100 yards. I think Michigan will win this but it wont be a blow out USC's speed may give them problems
Old 01-01-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

Hart may have a better o-line than Cal but I dont think Hart is as fast or elusive as Lynch. I think Hart will be drving their offense

Old 01-01-2007, 02:30 PM    (permalink
snuff

Im kinda worried about USC vs Hart as they match up very well against the zone offense.

I don't know what you mean when you say shut down marshayn lynch though. He had 88 yards and 4.4 YPC.
Old 01-01-2007, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michigan wins by a landslide, and so does OSU then everyone wishes the National Championship was Michigan vs OSU
Old 01-01-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Prediction:

Michigan 31
Southern Cal 23
Old 01-01-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
achilles109
Veteran

achilles109 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDown
where the hell did you fly from to be on a plane for 6 hours?????
I doubt it was direct
achilles109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

Marshawn Lynch had no real break out runs against us and he had no td's. 88 yards isnt really a good day for Lynch...ecspecially when Cal's offense thrives on him being able to run

Old 01-01-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I just learned from ESPN Radio that the longest TD the Trojans have given up all year is 10 yards, thats pretty amazing.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Time for some Big 10 domination
Old 01-01-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USC isn't even trying to throw at Leon Hall. Good idea.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

5 sacks already,hmmmm :)
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote