Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-09-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
SterlingSharpe

Default RANDY MOSS for TERRELL OWENS? Raiders-Cowboys

With talk of Moss being dealt for as little as a 3rd, and talk of TO not being back to Dallas..... as I am watching PTI now, what do you guys think of this deal?

Seems both guys have kinda worn out their welcome. I live in Dallas and at least TO performed, although he dropped many passes, and obviously caused tons of team turmoil.

Moss is 2 years younger (class of 98 vs 96), but he seems to have shut it down in Dallas. Is it all mental or has he lost his 5th gear that made him special.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't want Moss or Owens on the Raiders
Old 01-09-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

fk no to owens. i'd rather have muggsy bogues as my wide receiver.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
Muggsy's got some great hands.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
SterlingSharpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
I named one of my kitties after MUGGSY Bogues, about 12 years ago.

But TO at least gives 100% effort out on the field, even though he drops his share of passes.

Moss looks like he's just cashing his check, and he makes excuses just like TO, but he is a NON-FACTOR out on the field.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They both are not worth the trouble.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
SterlingSharpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420
They both are not worth the trouble.
so should they both keep their guy then?
Old 01-09-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think T.O. has a better chance of being back with Da Boys then Moss has of being back with the Raiders.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Scorch
Veteran

Scorch hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

They both have severe attitude problems and I wouldn't want either of them on my team, as they will be just a problem and nuissance to the team.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TO at least produced on the field this year, randy cant say that much,.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink

I would much rather have TO than Randy. TO is a distraction off the field, but he plays hard every game, unlike Moss. If Moss had a work ethic, he could have been the greatest of all time.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Good Ol' Duck

Seriously, what has T.O done this season that is so bad (off the field)? He has played all season with a torn up hand and helped the development of Tony Romo. I have a feeling T.O and Bill will be in dallas next year for a super bowl run.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think TO works better with the Cowbys than Moss would. Moss is a long-ball threat but thats what glenn is precently.
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
miamichamp_305
Rookie

miamichamp_305 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Ol' Duck
Seriously, what has T.O done this season that is so bad (off the field)? He has played all season with a torn up hand and helped the development of Tony Romo. I have a feeling T.O and Bill will be in dallas next year for a super bowl run.
Where you asleep this season? He tried to commit suicide, hates Bledsoe, has got into it with his WR's coach, etc. C'mon he is 20x worse than Moss when it comes to attidues, at least Moss hasn't destroyed 2 teams. If Moss were on a good team, he'd be giving his all, but I don't blame him for not wanting to play for the Raiders, who would?
Old 01-09-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Good Ol' Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamichamp_305
Quote:
Where you asleep this season? He tried to commit suicide, hates Bledsoe, has got into it with his WR's coach, etc. C'mon he is 20x worse than Moss when it comes to attidues, at least Moss hasn't destroyed 2 teams. If Moss were on a good team, he'd be giving his all, but I don't blame him for not wanting to play for the Raiders, who would?
He tried to commit suicide? Are you also a conservative republican? Jesus Christ. You are truly a product of false reporting. You are the reason the media is as sad as it is today. Did you also think that the word gullible wasn't in the dictionary when someone proclaimed so in elementary school?
Old 01-09-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
GermanSaint
Veteran

GermanSaint hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i´ll take horn over them all day
Old 01-09-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

TO and Moss are both perfect for Oaklands image however TO is the better fit moss is just finished, TO is the better fit because oakland has a history of thugs and hes the definition of one and produces moss is a thug and dosent produce but parcells could make him into something because unlike TO moss listens more if he can get comfortable wit the coach
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSaint
i´ll take horn over them all day
Ok?
Old 01-09-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: RANDY MOSS for TERRELL OWENS? Raiders-Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rules
7) Do not start an excessive numbers of new threads each day.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
miamichamp_305
Rookie

miamichamp_305 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He tried to commit suicide? Are you also a conservative republican? Jesus Christ. You are truly a product of false reporting. You are the reason the media is as sad as it is today. Did you also think that the word gullible wasn't in the dictionary when someone proclaimed so in elementary school?
WTF? I'm a democrat first of all, and no I hate the media as much as the next guy, but he is a crazy dude who was a retart for overdosing, I mean c'mon how do you not notice when you take to many pills?
Old 01-09-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude
TO and Moss are both perfect for Oaklands image however TO is the better fit moss is just finished, TO is the better fit because oakland has a history of thugs and hes the definition of one and produces moss is a thug and dosent produce but parcells could make him into something because unlike TO moss listens more if he can get comfortable wit the coach
TO is the definition of a thug?????

are you fin kidding me? that has to be the most ridiculous thing Ive heard. TO has never once gotten into trouble off the field with the law, he has no drug problems, doesnt drink, he writes childrens books. Yeah, he has a bad attitude and has a hard time keeping his mouth shut and getting along with teammates but I guess you just like to use the word thug to describe anything negative.

but for real, everyone out there trashing TO, what has he done so bad this year? hes dropped passes, but that might have to do more with his injured hand than anything. the suicide thing...complete media hype, not his fault, blame the media for that becoming a distraction, dont blame TO, all the rumors that came out were complete BS and really it seems he just went to the hospital as a precaution, he obviously wasnt in a very bad state, he was practicing the same or next day. besides that, there werent any major problems.

it has gotten to the point where TO can pick his nose and it will end up being a media circus, and then TO will be blamed for the distraction.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
WTF? I'm a democrat first of all, and no I hate the media as much as the next guy, but he is a crazy dude who was a retart for overdosing, I mean c'mon how do you not notice when you take to many pills?
please, if it woulda been Tom Brady who took too many pills on accident and needed treatment, it wouldnt even be an issue, everyone would just be happy he was fine and move on. TO gets chastised for it, I wonder why, maybe its b/c he's TO.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

are you joking? why would each team trade a massive head case for a DIFFERENT massive head case?

further, since when does dropping a league leading number of passes (if you buy Stats, Inc's numbers) equate to giving 100%?
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
SterlingSharpe

Default Re: RANDY MOSS for TERRELL OWENS? Raiders-Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rules
7) Do not start an excessive numbers of new threads each day.
This is a great topic with good arguements from both sides. What are you talking about? If you are a MOD, PM me on it.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im not a mod, im just saying...all i see now is you and your threads...like you just started another one the draft forum about jared zabransky and some guy with his baby and it go locked...just hold on to your idea's and wait for a really good one, then post it.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote