Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-12-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.
Angry Why I Am Deleting My Facebook Account After University

http://valleywag.com/tech/your-priva...ook-321802.php

I keep hearing more and more stories like this. Posting your life online for the prying eyes of others is bound to come back and haunt you at some point.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:20 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone post the picture of P-L as a pirate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:25 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
someone post the picture of P-L as a pirate.
No I can't fight the urge to jack off when I see that. JUST KIDDING GUYS, A. I AM NOT THAT WAY. B. I DON'T DO THAT.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
http://valleywag.com/tech/your-priva...ook-321802.php

I keep hearing more and more stories like this. Posting your life online for the prying eyes of others is bound to come back and haunt you at some point.
Cant believe you got busted, nice pic though

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Cant believe you got busted, nice pic though
LOL that is not me. I just want to avoid a similar situation happening to me.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This thread should be properly entitled: Why I Am Deleting My Pictures of Myself in Fairy Outfits
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Well that sucks.. but how about just book off nights you know you wanan go out? thats just me though

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:) Why I don't have Facebook at all, thank you very much.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
:) Why I don't have Facebook at all, thank you very much.
Smart men think alike.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Smart men think alike.
so yoda obviously never shares the same thoughts as you
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
so yoda obviously never shares the same thoughts as you
oops :( 309284-23

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
oops :( 309284-23
It was aimed at me. Don't worry.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have never had a facebook or myspace or whatever because I like to actually hang out with my friends and actually talk to people face to face, sounds weird huh. I remember when myspace was first becoming big I was in college and it was pathetic, my roomate was talking about how he was "myspace friends" with this girl in our econ class but when we were actually in that class he never talked to her, it was pretty pathetic.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
I have never had a facebook or myspace or whatever because I like to actually hang out with my friends and actually talk to people face to face, sounds weird huh. I remember when myspace was first becoming big I was in college and it was pathetic, my roomate was talking about how he was "myspace friends" with this girl in our econ class but when we were actually in that class he never talked to her, it was pretty pathetic.
Hey guys look, it's a technology cynic! I've never, ever, seen one of these before! I think if you poke him he'll reminisce about his arduous childhood and speak at length in rambling sentences about how much better the world once was!
Old 11-12-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Well its not like i only talk to people on there, I use my account to talk to people if i dont have their phone number.. organize stuff. And actaulyl if im stuck at home just to screw around and it givees me somethign to do. I do still talk to a lot of people... its not like i cant socialize lol

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so, he lied and got caught; dude was an idiot

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i need to make a face book thing one of these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it that hard to set it to private?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Is it that hard to set it to private?
That's what mine is currently set to. Only people who are on my Friends list can see anything more than my name, what networks I'm in, and my display picture (which is me in a suit, nothing unprofessional or incriminating). Still, I would feel safer just not having it online at all once I'm in the world of professionals.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

What if they find all your posts here?
Old 11-12-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlharsh View Post
What if they find all your posts here?
Hence why I don't post my real name here...

I'm sure my last employer could have found out though since I spent so many work hours on here. :D
Old 11-12-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

But we all know your first name...

I will prevent you from ever getting a job. baahha
Old 11-12-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlharsh View Post
But we all know your first name...

I will prevent you from ever getting a job. baahha
How do you know my first name?

Creeeeeeeeper?
Old 11-12-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
How do you know my first name?

Creeeeeeeeper?
You have no idea.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if you are in college or have any friends at all you have a facebook.

end of story.

it is not really used to find random people to talk to in college, that defines creeper, but if you meet someone ata party its just as easy to give names and find each other the next day on facebook as oppose to calling them, its just kinda a step below...

though i will def be setting mine to private / deleting all my bad pics before i graduate.

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote