Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Which will happen first
Titans lose a game 47 79.66%
Lions win a game 12 20.34%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2008, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Which wil happen first?

Interesting poll I saw on TSN.ca
Old 11-16-2008, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

both...thanksgiving anyone?
Notredameleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:34 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
both...thanksgiving anyone?
If detroit wins a single game this season it'll take a miracle and what a better time for a miracle than against the undefeated titans on thanksgiving?
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
If detroit wins a single game this season it'll take a miracle and what a better time for a miracle than against the undefeated titans on thanksgiving?
A win over the reeling Titans, losers of 3 straight? :D

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:08 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well the Lions aren't winning so Titans lose by default.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Lions do win, all 53 players on the team that loses to them should give back their game check for that week.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:10 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Titans will lose one first. I don't think they've been particularly dominant in all of their games and just a mistake or two could lose them one.

Meanwhile the Lions.......god, they're terrible. The Bears played them both in each of the previous two weeks and plays pretty lousy both times. The Titans still barely won, while the Lions managed to lose.....

I could see the Titans ending up as a 13-3 or 14-2 team while it seriously wouldn't surprise me if the Lions only won one.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:12 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I could see the Titans ending up as a 13-3 or 14-2 team while it seriously wouldn't surprise me if the Lions only won one.
You're a very generous man.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:13 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I think the Titans will lose one first. I don't think they've been particularly dominant in all of their games and just a mistake or two could lose them one.

Meanwhile the Lions.......god, they're terrible. The Bears played them both in each of the previous two weeks and plays pretty lousy both times. The Titans still barely won, while the Lions managed to lose.....

pretttty much true.

i know 0-16 is really rare. but look at the last two games, against the saints and the packers. are the in contention probably? no. will they probably win against them. yeah.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:19 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
pretttty much true.

i know 0-16 is really rare. but look at the last two games, against the saints and the packers. are the in contention probably? no. will they probably win against them. yeah.
We'll see about that tomorrow after we beat you.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:12 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans will finish 14-2 and the Lions will finish 0-16. That answers the question.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:16 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans will lose to atleast one of these teams:

Jets Week 12. Favre is a god.
Steelers Week 16. Are battling Ravens for top spot in division. Every game is a must win
Colts Week 17. Could be trying to get a wild card spot, Titans might sit starters

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:41 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was about to say there was no way the Lions are going 0-16, but then I looked at their schedule. The weakest team left is probably New Orleans, and Brees is going to rip that defense apart. Not looking good for Detroit.

I think Tennessee loses to the Jets in week 12.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

im going to say the titans losing a game because the lions are just that bad!
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:56 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going to say it happens at the same time. Yes, the exact same time. Detroit will beat Tennessee to break both streaks!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:58 AM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I am going to say it happens at the same time. Yes, the exact same time. Detroit will beat Tennessee to break both streaks!
that would be a very cool way of ending it lol. i think i would actually enjoy that.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:01 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
that would be a very cool way of ending it lol. i think i would actually enjoy that.
I would cry. hard.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:06 AM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I would cry. hard.
haha yeah i dont think its very likely but just a thought.

i enjoy rooting for the titans, my dad grew up being best friends with Jeff Fisher and ive actually gotten to meet him a couple times :)
Old 11-16-2008, 02:07 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
haha yeah i dont think its very likely but just a thought.

i enjoy rooting for the titans, my dad grew up being best friends with Jeff Fisher and ive actually gotten to meet him a couple times :)
Ha, well you've met him a couple of more times than I have then.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:11 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Yes! Id have an interesting thanks giving game for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:48 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Lions will go defeated...Titans fans will rejoice as there beloved team goes 18-0 just to lose to Eli and his merry men, as the mighty Patriots have before them...so goes the prophecy...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:52 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
The Lions will go defeated...Titans fans will rejoice as there beloved team goes 18-0 just to lose to Eli and his merry men, as the mighty Patriots have before them...so goes the prophecy...
Do eli and his merry men ***** slap the titans for their money like they did the patriots?
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:55 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
Do eli and his merry men ***** slap the titans for their money like they did the patriots?
I'm sorry I got that off of a fortune cookie, thats all that it said...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:56 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

If the Titans go undefeated in the regular season, they're not gonna go out like a bunch of punk bitches in the Super Bowl like the Patriots! Mark my words and heed my warning!
Old 11-16-2008, 04:08 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
If the Titans go undefeated in the regular season, they're not gonna go out like a bunch of punk bitches in the Super Bowl like the Patriots! Mark my words and heed my warning!
Titans aren't making the Super Bowl. I will bow down to you if they do.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote