Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 12-31-2008, 12:43 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Introduce yourself!

I've noticed a small influx of Vikings fans recently, so why don't we go ahead and post a little about ourselves? Veterans and rookies post. I will +rep you asap if you post here.

Location : Duluth, Minnesota until May, then back to Minneapolis again (grew up in Crystal, Minnesota)

All-Time Favorite Viking : Randall McDaniel or John Randle

Have you ever been to a Vikings game? If so, how many? : I've been to probably 40 Viking games.. my dad bought season tickets the year before the Dome opened and he's been going ever since... Section 138 if you ever go.. let me know

Favorite Viking Game of All-Time : Any win against the Packers... specifically 1998 @ Lambeau when they were invincible at home and Moss dominated...

What got you into the Vikings : My family. And they're the hometown team.

Favorite Draft Pick Who Ended up Sucking (explain) : DE Erasmus James - I saw him maul in person and immediately wanted him to don the purple. :(
Old 12-31-2008, 01:41 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All-Time Favorite Viking : John Randle, his trash talkin on the field is classic.

Have you ever been to a Vikings game? If so, how many? : 2, 3 years ago when they got smoked by Cincy, and 4 years ago on monday night when they lost to the colts by a fg with 3 seconds left.

Favorite Viking Game of All-Time : Vikings/Packers when Moss mooned(or motioned) the crowd.

What got you into the Vikings : I met Warren Moon when he was playing for the Vikes, got an autograph. Super friendly guy.

Favorite Draft Pick Who Ended up Sucking (explain) : RB Micheal Bennett, maybe he didnt suck totally, had a couple decent years for us. Living in big 10 counrty seen him play a lot vs IU, Purdue, etc. Loved his speed and vision, thought he'd be great with the Vikes.

And yes, I liked the Williamson pick at the time. And I thought Tice completly used him wrong route-wise. But he sucked, and I wont comment anymore about that. :-)

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:58 AM    (permalink
SMoore
Rookie

SMoore hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SMoore hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

All Time Favorite Viking: Chris Carter/Daunte Culpepper (He was drafted right when i was getting really in to football)

Have you ever been to a Vikings game?: No, the trip is pretty long and I don't remember them coming to Philly or Pittsburgh but I haven't ever had the means to go anyway.

Favorite Viking Game of All-Time : The Moss mooning I loved it and I hated how Berman made it seem like it was a crime against humanity

What got you into the Vikings : It's a family deal

Favorite Draft Pick Who Ended up Sucking (explain) : Dustin Fox. White guy playing corner ya gotta root for him
SMoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:11 AM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All-Time Favorite Viking : John Randle, quickly becoming kevin williams(i like the fatties)

Have you ever been to a Vikings game? If so, how many? : Being 7 hours away, it's kinda hard to get to many games, but i have been to a few...

Favorite Viking Game of All-Time : Moss's mooning. nothing like giving it back to the pack

What got you into the Vikings : My father. He's been a vikes fan since the inception, so it just followed suit

Favorite Draft Pick Who Ended up Sucking (explain) : Daunte Culpepper. He had the size and strength to be good, and for a while it looked like it would come true, but then moss got traded, and we saw his real talent level

Last edited by russie : 12-31-2008 at 06:17 AM.
russie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:18 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All-Time Favorite Viking : Cris Carter, Always been a Fan of the Wide Receiving position and when i started liking the vikings he was the main WR.

Have you ever been to a Vikings game? If so, how many? : I think ive been too around 4 or 5 games. 2 Regular Season and 3 Preseason. 4 of them were in Buffalo but one Summer I made it out to see the Vikings in the Metrodome for a preseason game against the Chargers, I had tickets right near the Tunnel so i got to see all the players come out, I almost caught gloves from a player but they were thrown to short. This was the season after Moss got traded so Culpepper was still there.

Favorite Viking Game of All-Time : Probably last year, When Adrian broke the record for most yards in a game. It was just fun to see it and knowing how special he could become.

What got you into the Vikings : When I was little my aunt would watch my brother and cousin and I. We would play Tecmo Superbowl on the NES and They were always the Buffalo Bills and San Francisco 49ers, So my cousin told me to be the Minnesota Vikings because they were a good team and Ive liked them ever since.

Favorite Draft Pick Who Ended up Sucking (explain) : I would have to say Troy Williamson, Just after trading moss. I wanted a guy who could replace him and then i saw Troy's speed it made me want the vikings to draft him, But I also wanted to trade up for Braylon Edwards. I was happy we drafted him in 2005 but now Im wishing we didnt, atleast we get a 6th for him haha.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Last edited by The Dynasty : 12-31-2008 at 01:21 PM.
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 12:53 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All-Time Favorite Viking : Fran Tarkenton
Have you ever been to a Vikings game? If so, how many? : Yes. This year actually. Saw the Vikes beat the Packers by one point. It was my first game.

Favorite Viking Game of All-Time : When Moss mooned the Pack

What got you into the Vikings : My dad who lived in Bloomington

Favorite Draft Pick Who Ended up Sucking (explain) : Troy Williamson. I was excited to see his blazing speed. And then I quickly found out that he couldn't hold on to the ball. :(

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:38 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Location : Oshkosh, Wisconsin (In the middle of Packer Country, yep)

All-Time Favorite Viking : Chris Walsh, Randy Moss or John Randle

Have you ever been to a Vikings game? If so, how many? : Two, I went to the Vikings/Panthers game where Brad Johnson threw the TD pass to himself and a preseason game in 2005.

Favorite Viking Game of All-Time : I liked the playoff game at Lambeau in 2005.

What got you into the Vikings : My dad, he's been a Viking fan as long as I can remember and had more influence on me than my mom (A Packer fan).

Favorite Draft Pick Who Ended up Sucking (explain) : Michael Bennett (Sans the one year), I still have my Michael Bennett jersey.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 01:39 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I've noticed a small influx of Vikings fans recently, so why don't we go ahead and post a little about ourselves? Veterans and rookies post. I will +rep you asap if you post here.

Location : Duluth, Minnesota until May, then back to Minneapolis again (grew up in Crystal, Minnesota)

All-Time Favorite Viking : Randall McDaniel or John Randle

Have you ever been to a Vikings game? If so, how many? : I've been to probably 40 Viking games.. my dad bought season tickets the year before the Dome opened and he's been going ever since... Section 138 if you ever go.. let me know

Favorite Viking Game of All-Time : Any win against the Packers... specifically 1998 @ Lambeau when they were invincible at home and Moss dominated...

What got you into the Vikings : My family. And they're the hometown team.

Favorite Draft Pick Who Ended up Sucking (explain) : DE Erasmus James - I saw him maul in person and immediately wanted him to don the purple. :(

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I have a question.

How do I get my reputation up? Ive been around these boards for a long time, I just dont post as much as others. I dont post on any off topics forums.

Old 12-31-2008, 02:36 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post

How do I get my reputation up? Ive been around these boards for a long time, I just dont post as much as others. I dont post on any off topics forums.
Well Rep is just people giving it too you. I mean most of my rep is coming from Signature Making that I have done for people. Most people use rep for a good post or something funny.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post

on a side note, thanks to all for the rep I got from this post lol :-)

Old 12-31-2008, 03:18 PM    (permalink
giver17
Rookie

giver17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.giver17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

All-Time Favorite Viking : Cris Carter or John Randle

Have you ever been to a Vikings game? If so, how many? : around 5 or 6 games.

Favorite Viking Game of All-Time : Any win against the Packers. I was at one probably 6 years ago when Bennett ripped off like a 85 yarder or something against them, and that was bad ass.

What got you into the Vikings : Grew up in WI, but on the boarder, and while everyone was cheering for the Pack, I was the sole guy rocking the Purple People Eaters.

Favorite Draft Pick Who Ended up Sucking (explain) : Either E. James or Bennett

giver17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 04:55 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Location: SE Minnesota right along the Wisconsin border and about an hour north of the Iowa border.

All-time favorite Viking: Randy Moss

Have you ever been to a Vikings game?: no, I don't have the means to and my dad is too cheap to buy tickets.

Favorite Vikings game: Moss mooning the Pack.

What got you into the Vikings?: My dad is a big Vikings fan, and I watched all the games with him when I was young, and it just grew from there.

Favorite draft pick who ended up sucking: Either Erasmus James or Troy Williamson. I thought James would be a stud, and I really liked Williamson's potential. Injuries were part of what derailed James's career, and Williamson just didn't have the hands, I don't know if it was concentration, small hands, or what, he just couldn't catch.

Also Dynasty, would you mind making me a sig? Preferably one of Pat and Kevin with "The Williams Wall" wrote on it. Here is the picture I would like:

Also ZOD, I got most of my rep from doing mock drafts.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Last edited by marshallb : 12-31-2008 at 04:59 PM.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:30 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post

Also Dynasty, would you mind making me a sig? Preferably one of Pat and Kevin with "The Williams Wall" wrote on it. Here is the picture I would like:

Also ZOD, I got most of my rep from doing mock drafts.
I was watching Vikings Weekly sometime last year and they had a segment on how Pat & Kevin didn't like the nickname "The Williams Wall". They had some sort of fan contest to come up with a new name. The winner was the "William Wrecking Crew". The guys gave the winner an autographed jersey & they said that they really liked the name since they are big WWE fans.

Not really saying anything, i just think about it everytime i hear someone call them the "Williams Wall".
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 08:21 PM    (permalink
fondoffilm
Rookie

fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.

All-Time Favorite Viking : Randy. Although 69 is growing on me.

Have you ever been to a Vikings game? If so, how many? : I haven't even been to the state. But hopefully next season I'll get to one.

Favorite Viking Game of All-Time : The game at Soldier Field last season, when AD broke out 224 yards and three scores, at the time a franchise record. I just loved how he took it to the Bears!

What got you into the Vikings : Randall Gene Moss.

Favorite Draft Pick Who Ended up Sucking (explain) : Michael Bennett. I met him when he came down for the NBA All-Star Game. Real standup guy, helluva nice guy.
fondoffilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:10 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All-Time Favorite Viking(s): Randle McDaniel, Joey Browner, John Randle, Antoine Winfield, Jared Allen (yes, he has already endeared himself to me as one of my favorites)

Been to Vikings Games?: Yes, plenty. My father-in-law has season tickets (sec 131, row 5, seats at the end of the row) ~ i get to go to at least 1 game a year, but i have been able to get to 2 or more each year for the last 2-3 years.

Favorite Vikes Game: 1998 (?) Monday Night game in the rain at Lambeau. Cunningham, Carter, Reed, & Moss tore up the GB defense. I was living in Madison at the time & lived with very upset Packer Backers.... one of them threw a shoe at the tv... priceless!

What got you into the Vikings: Birth!

Favorite Draft Pick Who Ended Up Sucking: None... but man, that 2005 Draft was Fantastic!!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 04:48 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All-Time Favorite Viking : Cris Carter/John Randle

Have you ever been to a Vikings game? If so, how many? : Hmmmm...I'd have to estimate but I'd say it's around 5.

Favorite Viking Game of All-Time : 2005 Playoff game at Lambeau

What got you into the Vikings : Hometown team.

Favorite Draft Pick Who Ended up Sucking (explain) : Onterrio Smith. He was so talented, too bad he was such a moron.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh well as you all can see my name is Chris, I am 21, and I currently live in Locust Grove Virginia. My all-time favorite Viking player would have to be the great Alan Page. Unfortunately I was not alive to be able to watch him play but after watching John Randle and seeing how dominating he was I can only imagine what kind of nightmare Alan Page was for opposing offenses. Also Adrian Peterson is quickly moving up the ranks of the all-time favorite Vikings.

I actually have never been fortunate enough to go to a vikings game yet but I will one day. I don't think I can narrow it down to 1 favorite vikings game but the three games would be the playoff game @ lambeau in 2004 and Adrian Peterson's 200+ yard game against the bears in Chicago, and of course Adrian Peterson's record breaking performance against the Chargers.

What got me into the Vikings is just the fact I am from Minnesota. My favorite draftpick that ended up sucking would probably be Micheal Bennet he had a good start and got me excited for his potential. However we all know how the story ends with him.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 02:45 PM    (permalink
jimmylishis
Rookie

jimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjimmylishis is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

All-Time Favorite Viking : Fran Tarkenton

Have you ever been to a Vikings game? If so, how many? : Ive been to one but it was so long ago i barely remember it

Favorite Viking Game of All-Time : Definately the Randy Moss mass mooning at lambeau

What got you into the Vikings : I'm from Minnesota

Favorite Draft Pick Who Ended up Sucking (explain) : Troy Williamson. It was the first draft that i started following too.
jimmylishis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 01:14 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I posted on the wrong forum!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by djp : 01-03-2009 at 10:45 PM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

I guess that you have nothing better to do than troll the MN Boards since the Bears' are no longer playing???
Old 01-03-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
I guess that you have nothing better to do than troll the MN Boards since the Bears' are no longer playing???
How am I trolling? I just wanted to introduce myself. Get the stick out yo ass.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:19 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Helloooooooooooooooooo there.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:58 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
There is no stick in my ass.... just wondering why you are acting like an ass (whether its the smart or dumb kind) in a thread that you have no business contributing to.

That's all.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hi, I'm Xiomera, and I am a Lions fan.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Hi, I'm Xiomera, and I am a Lions fan.
Hello there Xio.

What is this.... an AA meeting?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote