Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 03-04-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Your Favorite Eagles

Current players only (Sorry B-Dawk :( )

Offense

1. Shawn Andrews
2. Jason Avant
3. Brian Westbrook
4. DeSean Jackson
5. Donovan McNabb

Defense

1. Sheldon Brown
2. Brodrick Bunkley
3. Asante Samuel
4. Stewart Bradley
5. Quintin Mikell
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeSean and Shawn Andrews

Broderick Bunkley and Chris Gocong
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
DeSean and Shawn Andrews

Broderick Bunkley and Chris Gocong
Eff this crap.

I like Jeremy Maclin and DeSean Jackson on offense and I like Trent Cole and Asante Samuel on defense.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:41 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002

Offense:
Shawn Andrews
DeSean Jackson
Brent Celek

Defense:
Brodrick Bunkley
Sheldon Brown
Trent Cole
twista6002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:14 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow this is really tough for me...
O:
Shawn Andrews
DeSean
McNabb
Westy
Celek (he'd be higher if he wasn't so damn weird looking, haha)
MJG

D:
Bunk
Abiamiri
Bradley
Mikell
Sheldon

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:01 AM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

I'm a huge Celek fan. I've been saying he should be starting for a while.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:11 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHG722 View Post
I'm a huge Celek fan. I've been saying he should be starting for a while.
So have I. Then again, that's to be taken with a grain of salt because I just hated L.J Smith so much.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:47 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Celek, don't necessarily love him, but like him a lot. I could see the team not even seeing TE as a major need because of him, but since I don't know how the organization feels, I have been saying TE is a major need. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the team waits to draft a TE until the fifth, but then it means they feel secure enough in Celek that he is the future, and I would agree. I also would agree with the team if they decide to draft one early, since they obviously see more of Celek than any of us do.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mcnabb
Bwest
Djax
Celek
Weaver

D.
Cole
Samuel
Bunkley
Bradley
Brown
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote