Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-29-2009, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Tour de France 2009

Can't waittttttttttt. Lance Amstrong is back. Alberto Contador too. Cavendish is a boss. I'm so excited about this. 5 days away wooooooo. :D

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh man I forgot my man andy schleck. stud.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-29-2009, 04:56 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
Oh man I forgot my man andy schleck. stud.
he is a babe.

that said. idk what the hell is gonna happen... i think contador will probably win, cav will probably win 3-4 stages in the first week... i think this year though he'll probably win the green jersey...

the only reason why lance is good is because he's shaped so well. his TT is second to none...

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
he is a babe.

that said. idk what the hell is gonna happen... i think contador will probably win, cav will probably win 3-4 stages in the first week... i think this year though he'll probably win the green jersey...

the only reason why lance is good is because he's shaped so well. his TT is second to none...
Cavendish will win the green jersey this year.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-29-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
Cavendish will win the green jersey this year.
because there's no one else remotely as good as him in the sprint category this year? it really depends on how much they ask of him in defense of kirchin if any... or are they just going to pin him as the hopes for team overall time.

Old 06-29-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me too. I'm not sure what to expect from Lance Armstrong, though I certainly am not expecting him to do what he had done in his 7 wins. Who knows with this guy though. I just hope we don't have any major doping problems, as have been the case recently. This will help tide me over for Training camp and the pre-season, plus I enjoy riding events, so I also am pumped about this. Its on Versus again, right?

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I don't know about american TV but it will be on a specialized channel here in canada or you could always find a stream to watch it on the net.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 06-29-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its usually on Versus, so it'll probably be on there again.

Old 06-29-2009, 04:24 PM    (permalink
NBA
Rookie

NBA is a cocksman.NBA is a cocksman.NBA is a cocksman.

I saw wired to win at the IMAX in the Franklin institute while i was up in philly, that **** was badass check it out if you like tour de france
NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 04:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Its usually on Versus, so it'll probably be on there again.
It will be on Vs.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:26 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go on Cavendish!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously, I'm rooting for Lance.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:06 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Obviously, I'm rooting for Lance.
WHY?

i find no reason to.

root for vandervelde if anyone... i'm personally still in love with garmin-slipstream-chipotle if only for the fact that they're legit.

Old 06-30-2009, 08:53 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

How could I forget Sastre too. Or Denny Menchov.

Menchov has a better chance, but Sastre has a team basically looking to put him on the podium, whereas, Saxo has some top talent with intercompeting for the top spot... it'll be an interesting few days to see who's got the guts... especially after you pwned the giro.

Old 06-30-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This year it is all about Cadel Evans. He is back to avenge last years narrow loss.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
This year it is all about Cadel Evans. He is back to avenge last years narrow loss.
Just because you come in second last year doesn't make you a winnah.

Old 06-30-2009, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Odds of Lance winning? I mean, his track record's pretty solid (:D), but how do you expect him to fare?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Odds of Lance winning? I mean, his track record's pretty solid (:D), but how do you expect him to fare?
top 10, astana is gonna try to push contador... i think.
if lance plays fair, and helps contador. contador will win. if lance wants to win i don't think either will. lance will do what the schlecks did on CSC last year on alpe d'huez...

Old 06-30-2009, 09:49 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
top 10, astana is gonna try to push contador... i think.
if lance plays fair, and helps contador. contador will win. if lance wants to win i don't think either will. lance will do what the schlecks did on CSC last year on alpe d'huez...
Really, top ten? I mean it wouldn't surprise me, and I don't really know how he has trained (probably as hard as anyone else) and what type of shape his body is still in, but I'm thinking top 20 for sure, but top 10 overall is quite an accomplishment for someone who has been out as long as he has at his age. (Age isn't as much of a factor in cycling, i know, but still) For whatever reason I expect him in the 13-17 Range by the time Paris rolls around. I have one of those wierd feelings.

Old 07-03-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sick and tired of Armstrong. I hope he fails hard.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Haters gonna hate.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Haters gonna hate.
oh I loved watching Armstrong do his thing a few years ago. But I enjoyed seeing the new generation get some attention, and Armstrong takes everything away from him. What about Contador, who is also on Astana?

Also I think he's getting way too much attention, not taking anything away from his Tour victories.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 07-03-2009, 12:09 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
oh I loved watching Armstrong do his thing a few years ago. But I enjoyed seeing the new generation get some attention, and Armstrong takes everything away from him. What about Contador, who is also on Astana?

Also I think he's getting way too much attention, not taking anything away from his Tour victories.
quoted for truth

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 11:59 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm just anti-astana.

I'd also like to kick stefan schumacher in the ass for being a ******.

Old 07-03-2009, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm just anti-astana.

I'd also like to kick stefan schumacher in the ass for being a ******.
he was doped up too, right? I know that Kohl and Ricco both were.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC