Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC North Division Forum

AFC North Division Forum Discuss the AFC North

View Poll Results: Who is the second best WR in the AFCN?
Hines Ward 3 10.34%
Mike Wallace 1 3.45%
Derrick Mason 4 13.79%
Chad Ochocinco 21 72.41%
Antonio Bryant 0 0%
Mohamed Massaquoi 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best Number 2 WR

Who is the second best WR in the AFCN?
Old 05-20-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Chad is the best #1 WR in the AFC north and Q is the best #2.
Not saying Q isnt as good or better, I just think in a line up Chad would be better as the #1 guy on the outside.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:27 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Wallace at #3 and he have a great WR corp.

Boldin is the underneath guy working the middle.
OchoCinco will likely get double teams and he's our do-it-all WR. Ideal compliment to Boldin.

Wallace is a burner, very fast and had a great rookie year for the Steelers. I think he was the main reason they weren't worried about dumping Santonio Holmes.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Mike Wallace at #3 and he have a great WR corp.

Boldin is the underneath guy working the middle.
OchoCinco will likely get double teams and he's our do-it-all WR. Ideal compliment to Boldin.

Wallace is a burner, very fast and had a great rookie year for the Steelers. I think he was the main reason they weren't worried about dumping Santonio Holmes.
Got that backwards lol

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

are we making a 53 man roster here? Because Boldin/85/Mason/Ward/Wallace is a nice 5 some.
Old 05-21-2010, 02:13 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, just a 22 man squad with a kicker and punter.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:55 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

throughout their career ward has been better than chad johnson

ward has 6 1000 yard seasons and 2 others in the high 900s when he missed a game or 2 that year

chad had 7 1000 yard seasons with one great 1400 yard 05 season

they both score about the same amount of TDs, ward actually usually had more since chad has gotte into double digits once and ward did it 3 times

again, i hate ward but im not sure id take chad over him and if i think ward>chad id have to vote for ward, but that being said i think wallace>ward....so theres a conflict

really my vote goes to matt mutha****n jones
Old 05-21-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're not really looking at what the players have done throughout their career, but where they are at right now. At least that's how I'm voting in these polls, and I would say had has more to offer right now than Ward. Especially playing opposite of Boldin.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
CDub
Veteran

CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDub is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh - I didn't realize that we were slotting them into a WR core - I thought we were just ranking them #1, #2, and #3

I voted Boldin 1 and Ward 2 cause I think they are the best two WR's in the division with Ocho 3rd.

But if we're putting them into a WR core then i've got two #2's on my squad so far.
CDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:50 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How come you closed the polls so quickly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
How come you closed the polls so quickly?
I keep them open for about 2-3 days. If a player seems to be running away from the pack, I'll close them sooner.