Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-27-2010, 09:47 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
Default Free Agents

This is a simple question but I am to lazy to do the research.

Who are some of the top flight unrestricted free agents this year, at all positions?

Thanks.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:03 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure about other teams, but notable Titans are QB Vince Young, MLB Stephen Tulloch, LG Leroy Harris, TE Bo Scaife, and QB Kerry Collins.

VY may have a club option for another year. I know he has one in his contract, but I'm not sure if it was used last offseason or if it's this upcoming offseason. So I'm not sure on that.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:10 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peyton Manning, Joseph Addai, Charlie Johnson, and Clint Session would be the Colts' top 4. Obviously Manning and then probably Addai and Johnson will be resigned.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote