Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-21-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who wants to help Scott and I transcribe interviews?

Last year, TitanHope did it for us last year (and if he is willing, he did a great job!). At the Senior Bowl, Scott and I get the opportunity to interview 6-10 players formally recorded (and many many more informally). The problem is, transcribing them takes a lot of time and effort, and we are pretty busy.

We are looking for a few reliable people who would be willing to listen to these and transcribe our questions and the player's answers. They don't need to be done immediately (you'd likely have 1-2 weeks to transcribe them,) and we will credit you!

Most will come in Tuesday night from media night and the only requirement is PMing me your e-mail address/how many you are willing to do (and me semi-knowing who you are so that I can trust you. They will take you hours probably). If I have enough, I'll send you the file (and may send a file to a few people).

Thanks again! We will do our best to give you the best coverage possible!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you need someone I'd be willing to do one and see how much time it takes. I'm not sure if I'll have a TON of free time, but if they don't take a long time maybe I can bang through a few.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
If you need someone I'd be willing to do one and see how much time it takes. I'm not sure if I'll have a TON of free time, but if they don't take a long time maybe I can bang through a few.
]

Take it from someone whose transcribed interviews, it takes longer than you'd think.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Take it from someone whose transcribed interviews, it takes longer than you'd think.
I transcribed a quote from a movie I've seen a few times and had to replay it at least 10 times to get the quote accurately.

It's just so stupid hard to do at times.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup, it will take awhile for sure.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-23-2012, 04:29 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Yup, it will take awhile for sure.
I've done it in the past too. Just offering. Let me know.

Old 01-22-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can thank my internship for ruining any chance I had of doing this. :)

They paid me to transcribe unedited commercials and interviews for them and I still hated it.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We get credited this year? :(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I work a boring data entry job and have tons of free time lmao i'd be happy to help.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
We get credited this year? :(
I credit you TitanHope. You will always be in my heart.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-22-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I credit you TitanHope. You will always be in my heart.
That means "no"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
That means "no"
I said people would be credited already in the first post.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 01-22-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I said people would be credited already in the first post.
I'm just picking on you, Shane.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:29 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Send me a short one. :D

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last year. Six interviews transcribed. No reward.

Quote:
They don't need to be done immediately (you'd likely have 1-2 weeks to transcribe them,) and we will credit you!
This year. One interview transcribed. No hat tip.

Two promises. Two lies. My only consolation...a picture on the front page of what appears to be Quinton Coples eating an invisible whale's vagina.

Why do you hate me, Shane? Does it please you to see me suffer? Why?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post

Last year. Six interviews transcribed. No reward.

This year. One interview transcribed. No hat tip.

Two promises. Two lies. My only consolation...a picture on the front page of what appears to be Quinton Coples eating an invisible whale's vagina.

Why do you hate me, Shane? Does it please you to see me suffer? Why?
I will not sit idly by while TitanHope is being slapped in the face and treated this way! I will not!

You better make good on the promises, Shane, or there will be hell to pay!

ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!

Old 02-07-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I will not sit idly by while TitanHope is being slapped in the face and treated this way! I will not!

You better make good on the promises, Shane, or there will be hell to pay!

ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!
REASON WILL PREVAIL!

Vidae is Red and I'm Andy, and we make up Team Justice!

Scott is the warden and Shane is Capt. Hadley, except is very apologetic and loving when he beats us, and they make up Team Fascist McPromise-Breakers!

WAR JUSTICE! ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I love you TH :( Sorry, I guess Scott didn't credit ya on the interview, but I shall credit you! I love you inside and out.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-07-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I love you inside and out.
Good, cause my insides are among my Top 5 things I like best about me!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

It's okay, next year we will just make BOE do it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 02-07-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're not a nice person, Shane.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll have to drink a six-pack just so they will make sense.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me too CJ :)
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote