Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 02-01-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Is USC's Nick Perry A Legit Top 12 Pick?

Dammit. This is generally seen as true? He's just one of those guys who's quietly cemented it? How good are we talking here?
Old 02-01-2012, 11:12 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depends on whether or not he shows hip flexibility in drills and workouts. He's stiff on tape. Is it a coaching issue or a physical limitation? That's the question.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive gotten to watch him a ton the last couple years at SC and the guy is a physical freak. He is so god damn fast off the ball its stupid, he does play stiff at times but he strikes me as a guy who will be able to change that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Buffalo picked him. Watching tape of Perry matchup with Martin, I came away more impressed with Perry's speed, athleticism and variety of rush moves.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:11 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless he just falls flat at the combine he will go top 15 being the highest upside pass rusher in this draft
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:53 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The combine will really determine where Perry goes, similarly to Aldon Smith last year. Perry doesn't have the height/length of Smith, but smaller pass rushers that are athletic are still making huge impacts(James Harrison, Von Miller).

Perry could be the surprised top 10 pick this year if a team falls in love with his raw talent, maybe Miami or a team trades up...

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:00 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
The combine will really determine where Perry goes, similarly to Aldon Smith last year. Perry doesn't have the height/length of Smith, but smaller pass rushers that are athletic are still making huge impacts(James Harrison, Von Miller).
I agree that Perry's stock is very much going to be dictated by his combine performance but I don't understand how that's similar to Aldon Smith - none of his times were overly impressive and he looked very stiff in agility drills and he still went 7th overall.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:43 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post

Perry could be the surprised top 10 pick this year if a team falls in love with his raw talent, maybe Miami or a team trades up...
Moving to the 4-3, not sure if Miami would want Perry with his hand down at DE.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
Depends on whether or not he shows hip flexibility in drills and workouts. He's stiff on tape. Is it a coaching issue or a physical limitation? That's the question.

Yup. This was why I had him in my "hated prospects" list thread we had a few weeks back. He's someone I can't wait to watch at the combine.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Yup. This was why I had him in my "hated prospects" list thread we had a few weeks back. He's someone I can't wait to watch at the combine.
I've put it like this: if he can flex his hips and bend the edge, his ceiling is a Tamba Hali type of player. If he can't, he's Ray Edwards.

That's a huge difference. One can be the foundation of your front seven and is schematically versatile. The other is a nice player if he's the fourth best guy on your D-line, and can only play 4-3 LE.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
I've put it like this: if he can flex his hips and bend the edge, his ceiling is a Tamba Hali type of player. If he can't, he's Ray Edwards.

That's a huge difference. One can be the foundation of your front seven and is schematically versatile. The other is a nice player if he's the fourth best guy on your D-line, and can only play 4-3 LE.
I dont think he can play 4-3 DE. Hes strictly a 3-4 OLB IMO.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he goes at #10 to the Bills. So much upside.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to go with the crowd a bit here. Perry is probably the consensus highest rated guy that I just haven't gotten a real good feel for yet. I've heard so many mixed things about the kid and when I watch him I come away with mixed impressions as well. Really tough player for me to find a fit for. I think his pass rush skills obviously translate pretty well to standing up in a 3-4...but I'm not sure the rest of it is there. Doesn't look like he changes directions very well or like he's all that fluid. I could honestly go either way on him.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still a question mark to me, and I don't think I would take a chance on him that early in the draft but I can see why teams would. As some have mentioned, his hip flexibility is a concern and the combine will sort that out as to how far along he is with it. Someone said it best, whether it's physical limitation or coaching remains to be seen.

I still like Upshaw and Mercilus more right now but there's no doubting Perry's upside here. One of the biggest question marks heading into the combine and could change the landscape of the first round if he grades out well. I'll be keeping my eye out for him.

tjsunstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never really saw him as an elite caliber talent... but he's the kind of guy that just gets the job done. Over and over, he made plays for USC. Lunch pail player with admirable work ethic. Don't really make the connection to high "upside" like everyone is saying. I think he maxes out everything he's got. High floor, sure.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I never really saw him as an elite caliber talent... but he's the kind of guy that just gets the job done. Over and over, he made plays for USC. Lunch pail player with admirable work ethic. Don't really make the connection to high "upside" like everyone is saying. I think he maxes out everything he's got. High floor, sure.
As a USC fan I second this.

I love Perry and his non stop motor, but to me he is a borderline 1st rounder at best. He doesn't really have the hip flexibility to be an elite top 15 prospect. Straight line speed and work ethic are his best attributes.

That said, he will be a good NFL player and hopefully I'm wrong on my assessment.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:58 AM    (permalink
nfldraftnerd
Rookie

nfldraftnerd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I never really saw him as an elite caliber talent...
I am with you there. His internet hype has inflated in the past couple months, but I think he's a 2nd round talent at best. He's got some raw talent for sure, I just don't see the nastiness I would like to see from a pass rusher at the next level. Perhaps, he moves up a tad on my board after workouts, but as far as pass rushing prospects, he's 5th on my list behind Coples, Curry, Ingram, and Upshaw.
nfldraftnerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know how you pick Nick Perry over Courtney Upshaw, if you're a team looking for a pass rusher. Upshaw looks like the real deal. He's got more size and experience as a 3-4 OLB. Plus, Upshaw has much more position flexibility, as I think he can play both 3-4 and 4-3 schemes. The Skins aren't going to take an OLB and Buffalo is the only other 3-4 team in the top 10. I don't see anyway that Perry goes top 10 unless a team trades up (Green Bay?, San Diego?). I probably wouldn't touch Perry if I'm a 4-3 team.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he fits real well in Seattle to replace Chris Clemons

but he will have to run elite to be worth that pick.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
he fits real well in Seattle to replace Chris Clemons

but he will have to run elite to be worth that pick.
I'm not seeing him in Seattle even with the Pete Carroll connection, which is becoming less and less with SC players. I'm in the 3-4 OLB camp. My opinion of him when he played the Huskies was that he's so damn fast chasing the QB. He really put pressure on Locker whenever he ran that side of the field.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I'm in the 3-4 OLB camp.
the only 100% sure 3-4 OLB is Upshaw. Ingram is maybe 75% sure because of all the film of him standing up and his Senior Bowl.

these others, Perry, Mercilus, Curry etc. that's all projection. Could Perry be a 3-4 OLB? He _could_ but there's not alot of evidence to prove it. Like Aldon Smith it's a hope.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
the only 100% sure 3-4 OLB is Upshaw. Ingram is maybe 75% sure because of all the film of him standing up and his Senior Bowl.

these others, Perry, Mercilus, Curry etc. that's all projection. Could Perry be a 3-4 OLB? He _could_ but there's not alot of evidence to prove it. Like Aldon Smith it's a hope.
If a 6'1" guy with questionable length, hips, and speed is the only sure 3-4 OLB in this draft, then should 3-4 teams even bother with any of these guys?

Said it many times bit, but pretty much every 3-4 OLB playing 3-4 OLB today was a DE convert or a "projection." Hell, you're projecting Upshaw to play 3-4 OLB as a pro because he's a college 3-4 OLB.

Aldon Smith worked out, just like a bunch of other converts. There have been busts because that the nature of going from college to the pros...not everyone makes it. Upshaw is not immune to it because of his college position + good weight for a 3-4 OLB.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdawg View Post
I don't know how you pick Nick Perry over Courtney Upshaw, if you're a team looking for a pass rusher. Upshaw looks like the real deal. He's got more size and experience as a 3-4 OLB. Plus, Upshaw has much more position flexibility, as I think he can play both 3-4 and 4-3 schemes. The Skins aren't going to take an OLB and Buffalo is the only other 3-4 team in the top 10. I don't see anyway that Perry goes top 10 unless a team trades up (Green Bay?, San Diego?). I probably wouldn't touch Perry if I'm a 4-3 team.
bills moved back to the 43 middle of the yr. and are going to stick with it. Gaily even said it last week the base d will be a 43.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really understand the hype for him or Melvin Ingram personally. Both are getting pushed way up due to the lack of top level pass rushing talent and if things keep moving the way draftniks are saying, both will be WAY overdrafted in the top 20. Both have late first/early second round grades from me. Perry's game reminds me of Brooks Reed from last year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally don't understand the top 10 love, but I think he's one of those outside guys, along with Irvin, Branch, and Mercilus, who everyone will value lower then they actually go. I do, however, think he's a first round guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote