Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-29-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bacarri Rambo May Enter Supplemental Draft

He is facing a 4 game suspension for eating a pot brownie and may enter supplemental draft if he doesnt win appeal. I can post link if I need to
Old 03-29-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JMO Rambo is way better than any safety in this class right now.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With a name like Rambo he must be a Lion!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Exciting to think about. I'd put him below Barron but above everybody else in this class.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Exciting to think about. I'd put him below Barron but above everybody else in this class.
Barron isn't even the best safety on his team. (robert lester)

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
What does that have to do with this year's safety class?

i done stole dis sig
Old 03-29-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
False. Not knocking Lester, but he isn't the prospect that Barron is. Lester is a good player but what he is asked to do is play CF on pretty much an NFL defense and that is why his interception numbers are so high. I like Lester but Barron is the better prospect. They both can produce and they are different styles of player, but Barron is very good at all facets of what you would ask from a safety and is a much better physical specimen than Lester.

As for Rambo I would love him on the Pats but it is not going to happen.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Vito already said it but this is so not true. Even in step one he loses...Barron is the bigger player...throw in stuff like who called the shots in that secondary, who put up more numbers, who's the more complete player and it's not even a contest.

On the OP...think Rambo is a little overrated but a 4th or maaaaaybe even a 3rd depending on what point in development the roster is at.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
He is facing a 4 game suspension for eating a pot brownie and may enter supplemental draft if he doesnt win appeal. I can post link if I need to
The first one of those I ever ate was right before a physics class.....baaaaaaad idea. Or really great idea. I'm not sure.

That's a hilarious reason for something like this happening though. Supposedly, it was accidental. Heh.

But seriously, with how weak the safety play is in the NFL right he'll be drafted.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Wodwo
Rookie

Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wodwo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
The first one of those I ever ate was right before a physics class.....baaaaaaad idea. Or really great idea. I'm not sure.

That's a hilarious reason for something like this happening though. Supposedly, it was accidental. Heh.

But seriously, with how weak the safety play is in the NFL right he'll be drafted.
I went to physics class in HS stoned out of my mind once. All I can remember is that I kept reading the first sentence over and over again and could never quite understand it.

I much prefer my amphetamines now. Adderall allowed me to get a B in my statistics class at the UofA while only attending on test days. Good stuff.

I didn't think pot was considered that big a deal anymore by scouts.... Is it? It seems like it hasn't effected prospects like it used to. Too many HOF level players dropping in the past because of it, methinks.

There really is a lack of safety talent in the NFL right now. It's not that there aren't good players, just that the great players are older now and nobody has really stepped in to replace them. Guys keep getting hyped, but then fizzle.

Kid certainly gets drafted, IMO. I agree with those saying that he'd go lower in the supplemental draft than he would otherwise and nobody spends a first rounder.
Wodwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
bam bam
Veteran

bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodwo View Post

I much prefer my amphetamines now. Adderall allowed me to get a B in my statistics class at the UofA while only attending on test days. Good stuff.
I would not have graduated college without Adderall.
bam bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Atlanta, Atlanta, Atlanta. Please.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Atlanta, Atlanta, Atlanta. Please.
Don't you guys already have Willie Mo?

i done stole dis sig
Old 03-29-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think a lot of teams will be willing to give up a first round pick for him.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I think a lot of teams will be willing to give up a first round pick for him.
You almost never see that in a supplemental draft.

Usually, it seems like teams will spend a pick about one round lower than where the guy probably would have gone had he been in the actual draft.

Unless it's the Raiders.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You almost never see that in a supplemental draft.

Usually, it seems like teams will spend a pick about one round lower than where the guy probably would have gone had he been in the actual draft.

Unless it's the Raiders.
Rambo is a first round talent that you'd be getting a year before you would of used that pick. If you're a good team and need a safety it would make a lot of sense.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Teams are borderline obsessive about their draft picks, especially first rounders. I can all but guarantee you no one spends a first round pick on him.

There hasn't been a 1st rounder spent on a supplemental draft pick in 20 years, and almost all of the first rounders spent before that were on QBs.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hashbrownies

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Don't you guys already have Willie Mo?

We also already have Thomas DeCoud. Shuddder.

I could see someone using a third. I'd wager on a 4th though.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowboys need to give up a 2nd rounder for him. He's worth a 1st.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:58 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With some off the field concerns, i'd say he'd likely be a 3rd rounder maybe 2nd if someone really wants him a lot
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rambo was also suspended for the first game of last season which was a loss to Boise st so this is his 2nd strike.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He will be ours....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
He will be ours....
May not be too bad of thing. I'd be more concerned about where your two firsts in the actual draft go.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
May not be too bad of thing. I'd be more concerned about where your two firsts in the actual draft go.
If he entered....one would have gone to him :P
We have 2 second rounders next season at worst, so I am ok with adding Rambo for as high as a 2nd.

One will go to the OL.
The other will be a value pick.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote