Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 04-23-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Draft Day / Night Party

Ok guys, it's that time again. What is everyone doing Thursday Night / Friday / Saturday for the draft???

I, like every year, will be watching with a couple of friends, eating Pizza and determining which player will be taken at each pick. We have a large magnetic board with about 50 players names that we will put up for each time before the pick comes in. Last year I had about 16-17 players correct. This year, I hope to get at least 12, not counting the first two of course...

What is everyone else gonna do?
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thursday night I'll be getting together a group of friends watching the first round and having a few beers. Friday and Saturday I'll be watching at home. Still not sure if I like the 3 day format or not yet.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like it, who wants to go to work after a late night drafting???

I dont mind a Friday night draft round one, but I loved to sit on a Saturday and Sunday, vegged out, laughing at teams like the Raiders, then getting pissed when JJ does the same thing!!!
Old 04-25-2012, 09:28 AM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

Not enough response... Anyone doing anything interesting???
Old 04-25-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
CDCB14
Pro Bowler

CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CDCB14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im at school so for the first round i'll watch it with one of the kids I live with, but for the later rounds i'll probably just sit in solitude and assess everything myself lol.

Last edited by CDCB14 : 04-25-2012 at 12:43 PM.
CDCB14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well with having a 5 am practice Friday morning I will likely be spending the night in my bed watching every pick unfold Thursday night.

Who wants to get a Chat Room going?

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cowboys View Post
Well with having a 5 am practice Friday morning I will likely be spending the night in my bed watching every pick unfold Thursday night.

Who wants to get a Chat Room going?
I'll set one up for us.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

I'm down with that! I would like to hear from you guys pretty much live as this is happening..

The guy I watch the draft with is a Titans fan, so we just laugh at each other team's blunders... Last year it was Locker... haha, I had a pretty good laugh!
Old 04-25-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

Sweet, D! I was wanting to hear from you about where and what you will be doing tomorrow night...
Old 04-26-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who knows a good place to host a chat room?

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Click this: https://gamesurge.net/chat/

Type your forum name as your nickname and click connect.

Type: /join #nfldccowboys

Type: /join #nfldraftcountdown

if you want to join the chat for all forum members
Old 04-27-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Click this: https://gamesurge.net/chat/

Type your forum name as your nickname and click connect.

Type: /join #nfldraftcountdown
If anyone wants to join a chat, feel free to come over.