Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 05-02-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Tennessee Vols - 2013 Prospects Thread

Tyler Bray, QB, Jr. (6'6" 215 lbs.)

STATS
2010 - 125 cmp 224 att 1849 yds 55.8 cmp% 8.25 ypa 18 TD 10 INT
2011 - 147 cmp 247 att 1983 yds 59.5 cmp% 8.03 ypa 17 TD 6 INT

Justin Hunter, WR, Jr. (6'4" 190 lbs.)

Da'Rick Rogers, WR, Jr. (6'3" 210 lbs.)

Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Jr. (6'4" 210 lbs.)

Mychal Rivera, TE, Sr. (6'3" 250 lbs.)

Ja'wuan James, OT, Jr. (6'6" 320 lbs.)

Dallas Thomas, OG, Sr. (6'5" 300 lbs.)

Last edited by CashmoneyDrew : 05-03-2012 at 12:01 AM.
CashmoneyDrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted Da'rick Rogers to be a titan :(. Won't happen unless we get rid of Nate Washington or Da'rick does something stupid(which could happen) which makes him drop enough for the titans to take him in like 3rd,4th or 5th round.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My god this Vol class is going to be sexy. I have the biggest mancrush on Tyler Bray.

If it's ok with you and TH I think I might be a Vol fan this year. What say you CMD?!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
If it's ok with you and TH I think I might be a Vol fan this year. What say you CMD?!
You and ElectricEye can hop on the bandwagon, yes.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VOL NATION!

And because there can't be a Vol thread without this sexy ************ in it:

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Waitttttt Bray is also my mancrush can I join too ?!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Yes wootster!

And I'll update the first post with stats, mini-scouting reports, and probably a few more players in the next couple of days.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has Tyler gained any weight?
Old 05-03-2012, 08:32 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Somebody needs to give some of these guys some food. Bray and Hunter look like stick figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:52 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 100% on board the Justin Hunter bandwagon.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
I'm 100% on board the Justin Hunter bandwagon.
Count me in on that one. I hope he stays healthy next year so he can be a top 15 pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Tyler Bray has put on about 12-15 pounds since last season. You can see the difference in pictures from spring ball.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bray is 6'6 at 215

Hunter is 6'4 190

Hunter looks substantially thicker. BRay actually looks ill in that picture, is he actually 215 there? hunter looks bigger than 190 too.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Bray is 6'6 at 215

Hunter is 6'4 190

Hunter looks substantially thicker. BRay actually looks ill in that picture, is he actually 215 there? hunter looks bigger than 190 too.
He's not 215 in that picture. He's put on the weight this spring, you can tell from the interviews he's done. And Hunter is listed at 200, but he's said this spring that he's lost a little weight due to his injury.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woah, woah, woah. I'm the leader of the Bray fan club.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Woah, woah, woah. I'm the leader of the Bray fan club.
Does Urric know you're telling people this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Brayton Manning
More like Tom BrayD.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not to rain on the Bray parade but does he have any production against good competition at all? He's been hurt for most SEC games and 12 of his 35 career TD passes have come against Montana, Memphis and Buffalo. He had a 6-6 TD/INT ratio last season against SEC competition with a completion % of under 50... He makes some questionable decisions and lacks mobility too. Brock Oswiler is a much better athlete, yes? I think ranking him so high is a huge projection, sure he could have a breakout season but he could just as easily fall flat on his face.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
Not to rain on the Bray parade but does he have any production against good competition at all? He's been hurt for most SEC games and 12 of his 35 career TD passes have come against Montana, Memphis and Buffalo. He had a 6-6 TD/INT ratio last season against SEC competition with a completion % of under 50... He makes some questionable decisions and lacks mobility too. Brock Oswiler is a much better athlete, yes? I think ranking him so high is a huge projection, sure he could have a breakout season but he could just as easily fall flat on his face.
Yeah, those are extremely valid points that have been brought up before, just not in this particular thread. I don't think he's proved enough to pencil him in as a top quarterback for next years draft, but I like his talent quite a bit. I'm not sure I would agree that he could "just as easily" fall flat on his face, but it's possible he disappoints this year relative to the expectations people are setting for him. So yeah, there's a fair bit of projection involved. That said, the I feel like his talent level is obvious. Between that and the receiving core Tennessee has this year, he really has a good chance to establish himself as a top quarterback.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Yeah, those are extremely valid points that have been brought up before, just not in this particular thread. I don't think he's proved enough to pencil him in as a top quarterback for next years draft, but I like his talent quite a bit. I'm not sure I would agree that he could "just as easily" fall flat on his face, but it's possible he disappoints this year relative to the expectations people are setting for him. So yeah, there's a fair bit of projection involved. That said, the I feel like his talent level is obvious. Between that and the receiving core Tennessee has this year, he really has a good chance to establish himself as a top quarterback.
Ok good as long as we're not getting carried away but I did read the QB rankings thread and was kinda shocked at how many people had Bray #2 or even #1. If it's just a projection cool but based on what we know today? Can't buy that at all.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in on the Tyler Bray love as well. He's my #1 rated Quarterback right now.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's see how their season plays out before we get too carried away. They have talent but I want to see production before I get on board, that why they play the season.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Put me on the Vol bandwagon this year too. Hunterhunterhunter

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I also join Vol nation, at least just for this year? The Gophers won't be good for awhile, so I have to have someone I can root for that is actually better than terrible. Bray, Hunter, and Rogers are beastly.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The real question is who's better. Tyler Bray or Peyton Manning???
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brayton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote