Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-08-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Predict the playoff teams

I found AFC harder to predict (and generally a weaker conference than the NFC).

NFC

1- Packers
2- Eagles
3- 49ers
4- Bucs (yes, my shocker pick)
5- Giants
6- Bears

Just missed: Falcons, Saints, Lions, Seahawks

Reasoning: Pretty standard all around i think. For TB, i predict they're a well-coached team that minimizes turnovers and improves on defense, and the combo of Doug Martin/LeGarrette Blount help them grind out games.

AFC

1- Patriots
2- Texans
3- Chargers
4- Steelers
5- Titans
6- Jets

Just missed: Broncos, Ravens, Bengals

Reasoning: I had the Ravens out because they're missing their best defender, have a new DC, and kept Cameron (who Ravens fans hate and think is the main reason for Flacco not hitting his potential). This is probably the team i feel worst about leaving off. Broncos are another team i could see getting in, but i think San Diego bounces back this year.

Maybe i'm crazy. Just going off gut feelings, which is as good a reason for any prediction in July when the final standings will probably be crazy as ****. Post your own predictions.

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 07-08-2012 at 10:57 PM.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems like we have one of these every month. Anyways:

NFC:

1. Packers
2. Eagles
3. 49ers
4. Saints
5. Giants
6. Buccaneers

AFC:

1. Texans
2. Patriots
3. Ravens
4. Chargers
5. Steelers
6. Broncos

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:20 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC:

1. Packers
2. Falcons
3. Cowboys
4. Cardinals
5. Bears
6. Lions

AFC:

1. Ravens
2. Texans
3. Patriots
4. Broncos
5. Bills
6. Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:29 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
NFC:

1. Packers
2. Falcons
3. Cowboys
4. Cardinals
5. Bears
6. Lions

AFC:

1. Ravens
2. Texans
3. Patriots
4. Broncos
5. Bills
6. Titans
I think it's interesting that you have three playoff teams coming out of the NFC North. I've mulled this over quite a bit, and I think it's a distinct possibility. At the same time, I wouldn't be shocked if any of those teams had their QB go down, and then they're screwed (see: Chicago, last season). None of those QBs are ever going to be the poster-boy for durability. I think that most people would agree that Green Bay is the best of the group; but if AR goes down, the current backup is a rookie seventh round pick.

It's also tough to have three playoff-level teams in one division, because they beat each other up for four games a year.

I'm not objecting, because that's close to what my list would look like. This is just something that I've been thinking about all offseason.

Last edited by WCH : 07-09-2012 at 08:33 AM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:31 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I think it's interesting that you have three playoff teams coming out of the NFC North. I've mulled this over quite a bit, and I think it's a distinct possibility. At the same time, I wouldn't be shocked if any of those teams had their QB go down, and then they're screwed (see: Chicago, last season). None of those QBs are ever going to be the poster-boy for durability.

It's tough to have three playoff-level teams in one division, because they beat each other up for four games a year.
I considered having the Lions replaced by the Giants but I decided against it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm not objecting (the only thing I would change would be to replace the Cowboys with the Giants). I've just thought about this a lot during the offseason because I'm paranoid that GB is going to have a few bad breaks and miss the playoffs altogether. In some divisions they'd be a lock for the playoffs, but the NFCN is going to be tough if all of the QBs stay healthy.

That being said, I'd still rather have all of the teams playing at a high level than have one team walking through the division. It makes the season more interesting.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC:

1. Philadelphia Eagles
2. Green Bay Packers
3. San Francisco 49ers
4. Carolina Panthers
5. Dallas Cowboys
6. Detroit Lions

Analysis:

The NFC is stocked this year with some great teams and it will mean that some really good teams don't make the playoffs. The Giants will struggle because I see both the Eagles and Cowboys being much improved this year. The Saints have an uphill battle with all the drama surrounding the team and I think Carolina take a big step forward.

AFC:

1. New England Patriots
2. Houston Texans
3. Pittsburgh Steelrs
4. San Diego Chargers
5. Kansas City Chiefs
6. Baltimore Ravens

Analysis:

The Patriots have the easiest schedule in the NFL and should take the division again even though the Bills have greatly improved. If Philip Rivers and Ryan Mathews can get the San Diego offense going then the division is theirs for the taking, but if not the healthy Chiefs could easily win the division. I question how effective Peyton Manning will be, particularly early in the season.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC
1. Eagles
2. Lions
3. 49ers
4. Saints
5. Packers
6. Giants

Eagles seemed to put it together and finally make use of all that talent. Same with Lions with more on field discipline, good QB, plenty of weapons, somewhat of a running game now and good deep Dline. That Lions secondary was top 5 before injuries to Houston and Delmas however, playing Packers/Saints twice skewed it downwards too. Pack could still go very deep in playoffs though even at number 5 seed. It will be very close with Lions/Packers and Bears in the mix. 49ers are a lock with that D and new weapons and Saints still edge out the Falcons despite the off field troubles. Giants are very dangerous as always even with the offensive reload.

AFC
1. Patriots
2. Texans
3. Steelers
4. Chargers
5. Jets
6. Broncos

Brady is Brady. Texans with that D and a healthy Schaub/Johnson are explosive. Steelers grind out one more North title. Rivers gets them back to the playoffs just edging Peyton and the Broncos.
Maybe This Year Mayhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC:
1. 49ers
2. Packers
3. Giants
4. Bucs
5. Bears
6. Eagles

Just Missed: Cowboys, Falcons, Lions

AFC:
1. Patriots
2. Texans
3. Steelers
4. Chiefs
5. Bengals
6. Titans

Just missed: Bills, Ravens, Jets

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC

1. Patriots
2. Chargers
3. Ravens
4. Colts
5. Jets
6. Raiders
WATCH OUT FOR: Browns, Bills, Titans

NFC
1. Falcons
2. Lions
3. Cowboys
4. 49ers
5. Packers
6. Eagles
WATCH OUT FOR: Saints, Seahawks, Giants
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
AFC

1. Patriots
2. Chargers
3. Ravens
4. Colts
5. Jets
6. Raiders
WATCH OUT FOR: Browns, Bills, Titans

NFC
1. Falcons
2. Lions
3. Cowboys
4. 49ers
5. Packers
6. Eagles
WATCH OUT FOR: Saints, Seahawks, Giants
So the Colts edge out the Titans and the Texans aren't even a team to watch out for? The Colts will be lucky to get 6 wins with that D, especially moving to a 3-4 and a rookie QB. The Raiders make the playoffs? The Browns get even close to the playoffs? You're a funny guy

Old 07-09-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
So the Colts edge out the Titans and the Texans aren't even a team to watch out for? The Colts will be lucky to get 6 wins with that D, especially moving to a 3-4 and a rookie QB. The Raiders make the playoffs? The Browns get even close to the playoffs? You're a funny guy
Watch out for are teams that are close but ultimately don't make it.

Also, I love the NFL. You love the NFL and will watch this season. That is my defense.

Anybody can sit here and type the chalk in. The fact is, the chalk won't hold. Thus, some predictions that some may think are ridiculous.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Watch out for are teams that are close but ultimately don't make it.

Also, I love the NFL. You love the NFL and will watch this season. That is my defense.

Anybody can sit here and type the chalk in. The fact is, the chalk won't hold. Thus, some predictions that some may think are ridiculous.
I know what "Watch Out For" means, it's not some big medical term or crazy metaphor, with hidden meanings, it's basic English. You are saying the Browns will get close to the Playoffs and the Texans won't which is pretty absurd and you gave no reasoning which leads me to believe you are just trying to make crazy predictions a la Steve A. Smith and Skip Bayless. Also, what does that second part even mean?

Old 07-09-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I know what "Watch Out For" means, it's not some big medical term or crazy metaphor, with hidden meanings, it's basic English. You are saying the Browns will get close to the Playoffs and the Texans won't which is pretty absurd and you gave no reasoning which leads me to believe you are just trying to make crazy predictions a la Steve A. Smith and Skip Bayless. Also, what does that second part even mean?
You don't like my predictions - that's fine. I will post a detailed explanation sometime in the future.

The short version is that Luck will be a great QB from the start, and will use his very good weaponry to an historic rookie season. The defense will be improved under Pagano and a revived pass rush, Angerer, and some timely luck (the Packers and Patriots had terrible defenses last year and lost I think four times combined. If Luck is as good as I think he can be, it's not a stretch to think they could ride that offense to 10 wins, especially with a relatively easy sked).

For the Browns and Raiders, I'm simply MUCH higher on both QBs. I think Weeden gets a bad wrap because he forces the issue at times and lazy draftniks downgraded him because of his age as opposed to actually analyzing his game and elite arm.

I think the Steelers finally fall off. I'll likely be wrong because I say that once every two years and it never hits. Ben could get hurt with that playing style/mileage/age, and the secondary sucks. The OL could still potentially be an issue and their running game could be terrible.

I don't think any of my other predictions need validating. The Falcons D will be better under Nolan, the Saints have issues, and Matt Stafford has the potential to be even better which is just scary. The Giants were lucky to make the playoffs last year considering the Miles Austin drop. Them missing out in the NFC Beast isn't that crazy.

As for Houston, their passing game may struggle while everyone else is improving around the league. They are way overvalued right now considering they lost their best defensive player and played out of their minds in the secondary last season. A repeat performance is possible, but not likely. Wade Phillips is a good reason they may be solid again but losing Ryans and Williams will hurt. And the OL lost some key pieces. Everyone who doesn't believe in Hasselbeck and/or Locker has them winning the division almost by default (and because they had a good D last year and boast two fantasy studs that everyone knows in AJ and Foster). I think they are overvalued by the public right now.

Bottom line is nobody knows what's going to happen so bashing someone's predictions is pointless.

Last edited by gpngc : 07-09-2012 at 05:39 PM.
Old 07-09-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Knicks and Bucs
Rookie

Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs

AFC
1. Pats
2. Ravens
3. Broncos
4. Titans
5. Texans
6. Bills

NFC
1. Bears
2. Cowboys
3. Falcons
4. 49ers
5. Packers
6. Giants

Last edited by Knicks and Bucs : 07-09-2012 at 03:48 PM.
Knicks and Bucs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC
1. Green Bay Packers
2. New York Giants
3. San Francisco 49ers
4. Atlanta Falcons
5. Philadelphia Eagles
6. Detroit Lions

The NFC is loaded. It was tough keeping the Bears and Cowboys out. Also look out for the Bucs and Seahawks. It should be interesting to see what the Saints do.

AFC
1. New England Patriots
2. Houston Texans
3. Pittsburgh Steelers
4. Denver Broncos
5. Cincinnatti Bengals
6. New York Jets

It was extremely tough to keep the Ravens out. They're a team that could go 9-7 and barely miss the playoffs or go 12-4 and get a first round bye. I think the Titans are on the rise but kept them out. I like the Bills as well but I'm still not sure what to think of Fitzpatrick. The Chiefs should be good as well. I went with the Jets becuase I think they are a team that could get win with sub par QB play. We've seen it before.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC
Patriots
Texans
Broncos
Steelers
Bills
Titans

NFC
Packers
Cowboys
Bucs
Seahawks
Giants
Bears

Although i'm not very confident on the Bucs or Seahawks picks at all, just feeling a fall back from the 9ers while the Hawks get a lot better with Flynn in for Tavaris. The Bucs are just the de facto pick since I'm not sold on any team in that division.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 07-10-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So the Texans makes it twice? I guess they're pretty good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 04:13 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Watch out for the Texans.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 07-10-2012 at 04:35 AM.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:59 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Watch out for the Texans.
I was referring to Rosebud's post where he has them going twice. But yeah, the Texans are a very good team. IMO they're the second best team behind the Pats in the AFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
I was referring to Rosebud's post where he has them going twice. But yeah, the Texans are a very good team. IMO they're the second best team behind the Pats in the AFC.
I know. That was dry humor.

Quote:
Old 07-10-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
whoopsie...

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 07-10-2012, 07:14 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC
1. Packers
2. Giants
3. 49ers
4. Panthers
5. Bears
5. Eagles

AFC
1. Patriots
2. Texans
3. Broncos
4. Bengals
5. Chiefs
6. Ravens

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

I think the Bucs are going to be terrible again. Their defense is still brutal...
Old 07-10-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

They were young and disorganized. The talent on that defense however wasn't terrible. Add an offense that can eat up the clock and consistently move the ball and their job will be much easier.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: