Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-29-2006, 03:34 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.
Default Old School 2

It Comes Out 2007 - Are You Gonna See It?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477054/
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:35 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think it should be a SIN if you don't watch it
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hellllz yeah.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:36 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone will watch it....but you know its hard to recreate something that great. It would be like having a Happy Gilmore 2....just wouldnt' work.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:36 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

the first one dissappointed me so that i won't go, even tho i love the Wilson brothers.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it's the same cast I will be all over it.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:37 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will Ferrell is in it.....hell yeah I'll see it.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Add this into the gigantic plunge of pointless sequels. I'll probably see it anyway although I think the first is overrated.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:39 PM    (permalink
CGF 216/137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Add this into the gigantic plunge of pointless sequels. I'll probably see it anyway although I think the first is overrated.
this is the year of the sequel, PoC 2, Sin City 2, Clerks 2, X3, Scary Movie 4, Hostel 2, etc.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:40 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, since it's coming out in 2007, I don't think it qualifies as "Year of the Sequel"

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Quote:
this is the year of the sequel, PoC 2, Sin City 2, Clerks 2, X3, Scary Movie 4, Hostel 2, etc.
If that was true EVERY year would be sequel year. Some sequels manage to be good while most blow.
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:41 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I originally heard the premise was supposed to be Spring Break. If it's a Spring Break script, I'll be all over it like stink on a monkey. I'll see it because the "Frat Pack" always goes down smooth...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
WHAT How do u say the 1st was overrated
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently they are trying to get Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller, and Jack Black to be in it as well. Those 3 would set up a rival frat and the laughter ensues.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080
Apparently they are trying to get Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller, and Jack Black to be in it as well. Those 3 would set up a rival frat and the laughter ensues.
If they got all those people, it would actually be one of the funniest movies ever, I love Ben Stiller.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:44 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Out of those ones I am most looking foward to Sin City 2 and Clerks 2, Kevin Smith is a genius.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:51 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

but there won't be and Blue! :(

You're my boy blue!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

How did 2 people vote no, this movie is going to be hilarious, espiecially if they can land Owen Wilson, Ben Stiller, and Jack Black.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:59 PM    (permalink
snobdmat
Veteran

snobdmat hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

since will ferrel, luke wilson and vince vaughn are in it again...hell yes
Old 06-29-2006, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont see how they can make a sequel out of this..
Old 06-29-2006, 04:02 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Hostel 2 WTF
Old 06-29-2006, 04:03 PM    (permalink
snobdmat
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider
I dont see how they can make a sequel out of this..
shouldnt be that hard just different town, different college
Old 06-29-2006, 04:04 PM    (permalink
snobdmat
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Dawkins
Hostel 2 WTF
the first one sucked(except all of the girl scenes) but the plot was horrible and it ended terribly
Old 06-29-2006, 04:06 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobdmat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Dawkins
Hostel 2 WTF
the first one sucked(except all of the girl scenes) but the plot was horrible and it ended terribly
ya i like the first 45min then it suck'd