Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC East Division Forum

AFC East Division Forum Discuss the AFC East

Old 09-09-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2012 All AFC-East Team

No activity in this thread I know, but here's what I would have. Not going to put backups, just 11 on each side of the ball. Doesn't matter 4 receivers or two, just make the best team with guys in the division.

QB-Tom Brady
RB-Fred Jackson
WR-Stevie Johnson
WR-Wes Welker
TE-Rob Gronkowski
TE-Aaron Hernandez
LT-Jake Long
LG-Logan Mankins
C-Nick Mangold
RG-Brandon Moore
RT-Sebastian Vollmer

Just missed the cut: Reggie Bush, Shonn Greene, Santonio Holmes, Dustin Keller, D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Eric Wood, Mike Pouncey

3-4

DE: Marcel Dareus
DT: Vince Wilfork
DE: Randy Starks
OLB: Cameron Wake
ILB: David Harris
ILB: Jerod Mayo
OLB: Mario Williams
CB: Darrelle Revis
FS: Jairus Byrd
SS: Patrick Chung
CB: Sean Smith

Just missed the cut: Kyle Williams, Karlos Dansby, Brandon Spikes, Antonio Cromartie, George Wilson

K: Stephen Gostkowski
P: Brian Moorman (is he still good? Saw someone saying he sucks today)
KR: Joe McKnight
PR: Jeremy Kerley

Obviously it looks good, but you have to think about this team realistically compared to other divisions teams. Offensively, the quarterback and o-line would be as good as any division in football. The offensive skill position players would probably be near the bottom of the barrell though.

Defensively, that would be a pretty awesome front 7. I was tempted to put Williams in over Starks, but Starks is a very good player and has the 3-4 experience. Those 3 would be unreal together, add Mario Williams and Cam Wake off the edge and that is a terrifying unit. Harris and Mayo is a solid tandem, I would take out Harris and put in Dansby on passing downs but if I could only get two then I would roll with Harris and Mayo. The secondary is average, Revis brings it up a ton. Sean Smith and Cromartie are two of the biggest corners in the NFL and very athletic, those two and Revis would be quite a unit. Safety tandem is average at best.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:52 AM    (permalink
Power
Rookie

Power could make a wolverine purr.Power could make a wolverine purr.Power could make a wolverine purr.Power could make a wolverine purr.Power could make a wolverine purr.Power could make a wolverine purr.Power could make a wolverine purr.

Antonio Cromartie
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
ZoneMaster67
Rookie

ZoneMaster67 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Based on what I saw this year

QB: Tm Brady
RB: Stevan Ridley/C.J. Spiller
FB: Jorvorskie Lane
WR: Stevie Johnson
WR: Wes Welker
TE: Rob Gronkowski
TE: Aaron Hernandez
LT: Nate Solder
LG: Andy Levitre
C: Mike Pouncey
RG: Brnadon Moore