Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 10-05-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
dolfan
Rookie

dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Collin Klein, QB, Kansas St.

Scott what are your thoughts and opinions? Heck of a player with a weapon for a arm and can scramble, playing real good this year against some good defenses. see him as a late first rounder, early second rounder?
dolfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tim Tebow thinks Collin Klein's throwing motion is messed up.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL.

I don't get the first round love for Klein. He's a stud college QB and has pro measurables, but he's not there as a passer. His mechanics are okay IMO, but he's not really skilled or productive enough as a passer to be anything more than a developmental prospect at QB.

Great competitor and wins big games, but his playing style doesn't convert well to the pros unless he radically improves throwing the football.
Could K-State's offensive system be holding him back??

Always thought he was the Big 12's version of Tebow.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 10-06-2012 at 12:19 AM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

H Back

or a D end because he knows what the QB is thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
H Back

or a D end because he knows what the QB is thinking.
Safety...he'll recognize the offensive formations!!

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
trappeshot
Rookie

trappeshot is a cocksman.trappeshot is a cocksman.trappeshot is a cocksman.trappeshot is a cocksman.trappeshot is a cocksman.

we played against him in the cotton bowl last year. i was seriously disappointed.

as mobile as he is, he folds like a cheap lawn chair when pressured, and if you make him throw the ball accurately past 15 yards he can't do it. we squatted all his routes under 10 yards and brought pressure on just about every play and just dared him to beat us deep. they didn't have 200 yards.. total. for the game.

he is no where near tebow's level.
trappeshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
PeterMurray
Rookie

PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be surprised if he does not go in the mid-rounds but he certainly is not an NFL quarterback right now. He is a very poor man's Tim Tebow.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:49 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterMurray View Post
I would be surprised if he does not go in the mid-rounds but he certainly is not an NFL quarterback right now. He is a very poor man's Tim Tebow.
Wait really? Tebow isn't an NFL quarterback right now, and if you ask me I'd say Klein has shown more glimpses of being a quality NFL QB than Tebow ever did.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote