1. Kansas City Chiefs: Geno Smith QB West Virginia
2. Cleveland Browns: Barkevious Mingo DE LSU
3. Oakland Raiders: Matt Barkley QB USC
4. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia
5. Carolina Panthers: Star Lotulelei DT Utah
6. New Orleans Saints: Sam Montgomery DE LSU
7. Tennessee Titans: Dee Millinier CB Alabama
8. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jonathan Banks CB Mississippi State
9. Indianapolis Colts: Manti Te'o LB Notre Dame
10. Detroit Lions: Taylor Lewan OT Michigan
11. Dallas Cowboys: Chance Warmack G Alabama
12. Pittsburgh Steelers: Jonathan Jenkins NT Georgia
13. New York Jets: Bjeron Werner DE Florida State
14. Buffalo Bills: Justin Hunter WR Tennessee
15. St. Louis Rams: Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M
16. Miami Dolphins: Robert Woods WR USC
17. Philadelphia Eagles: Eric Reid S LSU
18. St. Louis Rams (From Washington): Keenan Allen WR California
19. Green Bay Packers: Barrett Jones C Alabama
20. Arizona Cardinals: Tyler Bray QB Tennessee
21. Cincinnati Bengals: Corey Lemoneir DE Auburn
22. Seattle Seahawks: DJ Fluker OT Alabama
23. San Diego Chargers: Matt Elam S Florida
24. Minnesota Vikings: Kawann Short DT Purdue
25. Denver Broncos: Jonathan Hankins DT Ohio State
26. San Francisco 49ers: TJ McDonald S USC
27. New England Patriots: Jonathan Cooper G North Carolina
28. New York Giants: Alec Olgetree LB Georgia
29. Baltimore Ravens: Ricky Wagner OT Wisconsin
30. Chicago Bears: David Amerson CB North Carolina State
31. Houston Texans: Sylvester Williams DT North Carolina
32. Atlanta Falcons: Jackson Jeffcoat DE Texas
If we were to go ILB though, we would then need to trade either Jerrell Freeman or Kavell Conner, or maybe both. And remember we still have Pat Angerer. If we can get decent draft picks for them like 3rd or 4th rounders, then Id be all for getting Te'o to captain this defense. Manti Te'o next to Pat Angerer would be beastly though.
If we cant trade any of our ILBs, then I want the best defensive player other than ILB.
INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!
I think Pagano would prefer to draft a defensive player, however, Andrew Luck has been getting hit A LOT this year. I could see Indy drafting OT Luke Joeckel or even G Chance Warmack.
Most of the pressure has come from the interior, which is why I'd want Warmack over pretty much any other OLman in the draft. I am fine with Castonzo at LT and I think Warmack is going to be the best OLman in this draft so I wouldn't pick a guy to play RT just for the sake of taking a tackle.
I don't think OT is a likely pick for the Ravens. They probably aren't going to go for a LT with Oher still on the team (not that I think he couldn't be upgraded, just don't think the team will go for one) and if they move Osemele inside to LG then Reid should get a chance at RT. Defense seems like the most likely option unless a really good offensive prospect falls to their pick. DL, LB, and S all need a talent injection.
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.