Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 12-28-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default January 2013 Forum Mock Discussion

The end of the regular season is upon us; that means it's time for another forum mock! BeerBaron has agreed to let me run this one while he prepares for the forum offseason in

The draft order will be determined by the official NFL order as of this coming Monday (the end of the regular season.) The draft itself will run for as long as the selection thread is active; hopefully at least four rounds, but I'm open to continuing it until the draft becomes a burden.

There will be a few modifications made to BeerBaron's rules, which will be colored green for your convenience.

Sign up is simple. Simply send an email with the following information to me at maj0915 (at) gmail (dot) com:

1.) Username:
2.) Cell Phone #:
3.) Preferred Teams:

Your cell phone number will only be used for me to text you when you are up if you wish. It can be helpful to avoid me picking for you and you can also text me your pick if you are unable to get to a computer.

If you are willing to take any team, please say so. It helps us fill up faster gives me more flexibility when assigning teams. I know some of you frequently take teams that aren't your own, so if you really want your own team this time, let me know and I'll do my best to get you that team.

Co-GMs and assistant GMs will not be assigned. Co-GMs will be granted by mutual request (i.e. each of you mentions wanting to work with the other), while assistants can be selected by GMs after the team announcements have been made.

There will be a 2 hour time limit for the first round and a 1 hour time limit for all other rounds. The clock will stop between Midnight and 9am Eastern. These are the hours I will be awake and most active, so please send big boards if you aren't going to be around during that time. Time limits will be STRICTLY enforced!

Speaking of boards, Please for the love of god send them if you aren't going to be around! This makes things easier and more efficient all around for everyone.

Additionally, the time limit is not for you to sit around and wait for a trade offer. Please try to work those out before hand via conditional trades. (Ex. If player A is on the board, this trade goes through. If not, no trade.) If it is your pick and I see that you are only wasting time waiting for a trade, I reserve the right to cut your time limit in half. I will be fair and if I can tell you are actively working on one, I won't penalize you. But sitting there asking "does anyone want to trade?" over and over while wasting time will not fly.

To submit a trade, have both parties send me a PM, email or message on IRC if I am there. I must receive the details from both sides. You can send it via any of those methods, just make sure it gets to me.

Also, all trades must involve at least one draft pick. No player for player trades here. I reserve the right to veto any trades that I find unrealistic. Trades involving veterans will be very selective relative to typical forum mocks; please try to trade only players who may actually be traded realistically. In pick for pick trades, try to stick close to the "Official Trade Chart" though I won't force you to be exact.

IRC can be helpful for discussing the draft and working out trades and such. You can login here: http://www.gamesurge.net/chat/ I'll be on sparingly. Channel is #forummock I think. (Someone can correct me.)

Use your username from here when you sign it. It can sometimes be helpful to add a "(Team X GM) after your name so people know.

I'll take email applications until I can fill up all the teams. I don't plan on taking a team, though if there are leftovers, I'll step in.

I will try to PM the regulars to make sure they are aware of the mock.

Official Draft Order/Team Assignments:

Arizona Cardinals - fenikz

Atlanta Falcons – ATLDirtyBirds

Baltimore Ravens – TACKLE

Buffalo Bills - fischbowl

Carolina Panthers - Cigaro/ncst8fan83

Chicago Bears - Docta

Cincinnati Bengals - Bengals78

Cleveland Browns - DeepThreat

Dallas Cowboys – D-Unit

Denver Broncos – TheBoyWonder22

Detroit Lions – P-L

Green Bay Packers - SuperPacker

Houston Texans – Bosanac01

Indianapolis Colts - falloutboy14, assistant GM RCAChainGang

Jacksonville Jaguars - jrdrylie

Kansas City Chiefs – T-RICH49/vidae

Miami Dolphins – Shane P. Hallam

Minnesota Vikings – princefielder28

New England Patriots - Matthew Jones

New Orleans Saints - CJSchneider

New York Giants - OSUGiants/scottyboy

New York Jets - derza222/Hurricanes25

Oakland Raiders – MikeTheDudeV2

Philadelphia Eagles – Todd Bertuzzi

Pittsburgh Steelers - Hines

San Diego Chargers – Cutey Wooty

San Francisco 49ers – CJSchneider

Seattle Seahawks – Caulibflower

St. Louis Rams - holt_bruce81

Tampa Bay Buccaneers – bucfan12

Tennessee Titans – TitanHope

Washington Redskins – DiG

Draft order to be announced on Monday.

Last edited by Matthew Jones : 12-30-2012 at 05:59 PM.
Matthew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FIRST (No, seriously, we were discussing this on FB chat as he posted this)

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in. Not completely sure how long this will last, but I will be flying next Wednesday. That being said, I'll be sure to leave an exhaustive big board.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're doing 7 rounds, right?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I missed the first one, so I'm in here.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

woo! i was actually gonna send out some pm's to people hoping someone would run this. thanks for stepping up ROP.
Old 12-28-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll email my signup later.But yeah, I'm always down.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

application sent, forgot to include it but Jensen is always welcome as my co

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am so in

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

email has been sent

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Email sent in.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Email sent. I'm also willing to take any Chiefs co-GM who wants to get jiggy wit it.

Or anyone can co-GM with me if you want. I don't EVEN CARE.

Or I'll take another team if you need me to. I'm ******* CRAZY TODAY EVERYONE!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Email sent. I'm also willing to take any Chiefs co-GM who wants to get jiggy wit it.

Or anyone can co-GM with me if you want. I don't EVEN CARE.

Or I'll take another team if you need me to. I'm ******* CRAZY TODAY EVERYONE!
If I don't get a team I want to be your co-gm <3

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:45 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vidae, pls go.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:24 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 spots have been filled. Please help spread the word by PMing reliable posters; it's a pain only being able to message five people at a time.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

App Sent!!!!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to Disney world for 2 weeks of January so, unfortunately, I'm gonna have to sit this one out. :-(

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:13 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Email sent!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

I'm currently assigning teams based on a first-come, first-serve basis, although I may make a few exceptions in order to fill every team. We've got roughly half of the teams assigned so far, so keep those applications coming in!
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sent my application too!

#MoncriefArmy
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

T-Rich already asked. :( Sorry sir.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Welp my day is ruined now

:(

#MoncriefArmy
Old 12-29-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Application sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got nothing but a phone til next Sunday. So I'm probably out.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want in, but I'm too lazy to send e-mails.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote