Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-27-2006, 10:53 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.
Default The browns Curse

i am starting this thread after the recent injury to our top free agent signing lecharles bentley. I honestly believe that the cleveland browns are cursed.

for starters there is the fact that every single one of our frist round guys gets injured at least their rookie season i believe most have actually been injured most of their NFL career.

I have the feeling if big ben was a brown he wouldn't have survived that motorcyle accident. i mean winslow was doing tricks on a crotch rocket and tore his ACL but ive seen many times where people do these tricks and beaf hard like winslow did and nothing major happens to them.

i just think were cursed, what do you think.

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 10:59 PM    (permalink

You arent going to like the results of this poll...
Old 07-27-2006, 11:27 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

They suck it's gonna be a long time before they make it to the SB.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 11:31 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not as much as the Bills, Vikings, and Cubs.
Old 07-27-2006, 11:32 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Thet them and the Vikes and cuba are screwed.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 07-28-2006, 12:04 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The browns arent cursed. I dont beleive in curses, and yes i dont beleive in the red sox curse. I think the browns are just not the best at drafting. They will be back on top in a while. There is a pattern. The colts sucked when peyton was drafted. Your really bad for some years then your ok. Then you miss the playoffs barely then a wild card then a 1rst or 2nd seed then you drop after being in the playoffs for many years. Like the rams.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:15 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Well they better hope Charlie Frye and Ken Dorsey pan out soon.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 07-28-2006, 12:23 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
I first thought that was in response to the "They suck" post. I thought you had betrayed me Yoda :( .
But of course I then realized that you believe we are cursed, and its very possible. The whole city
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:24 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Quote:
I first thought that was in response to the "They suck" post. I thought you had betrayed me Yoda :( .
But of course I then realized that you believe we are cursed, and its very possible. The whole city
Don't worry, the curse will live on in Miami, Bills 0-5 in the super bowl.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:26 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Bills are gonna go 0-3 in Miami this year.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:27 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Once the Super Bowl rolls around you will unfortunately become my worst enemy
Old 07-28-2006, 12:29 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
U wanna make a sidebet, since u know u and us will be in the superbowl, its a no brainer.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:30 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
U wanna make a sidebet, since u know u and us will be in the superbowl, its a no brainer.
I would indeed wager on this given matchup
Old 07-28-2006, 12:31 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

The Browns are always gonna suck they have the worst drafting.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 07-28-2006, 12:32 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the bills will have the first overall pick in 2007 pick.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:33 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

No it's gonna be the 49ers they really suck worst than the Browns.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 07-28-2006, 12:34 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84
I dont see them doing that bad. If alex smith can play well.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 07-28-2006, 12:35 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

You mean win more than two games?

Thanks to jackalope
Old 07-28-2006, 12:36 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
I think the bills will have the first overall pick in 2007 pick.
I think they will be the AFC represenative in the super bowl in which they will lose to the Rams.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:37 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
I'd rather have Losman than Smith
Old 07-28-2006, 12:37 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I would indeed wager on this given matchup
OK.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Old 07-28-2006, 12:42 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I would to but they both suck.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 07-28-2006, 12:44 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I wouldn't.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:45 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol 10
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:47 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Lets just face it their not gonna win their divsion for a long long time. The Brown days are over they ended when Jim Brown retired.

Thanks to jackalope