Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-12-2006, 09:24 PM    (permalink
syracusefan

drew tate vs jared zabranksy
Old 11-12-2006, 10:15 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i like Drew Tate but if i hear "little fran tarkenton" one more time, i'm gonna kill someone

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:37 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a college player, eh I'll take Tate. I've always enjoyed watching him play.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 11:01 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutiesDropKick
i like Drew Tate but if i hear "little fran tarkenton" one more time, i'm gonna kill someone
funny, i've never heard that before.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 11:06 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
OMG you quoted FDK.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 11:58 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tate

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 01:54 AM    (permalink
danman253

Tate but neither will make it in the nFL
Old 11-13-2006, 06:47 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Ill take Zabranksy, because he wins games. I see Tate as over-rated.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shows how conference bias creeps into thought processes and the facts get ignored. Tate has had a very mediocre senior year while Zambransky has had a great one, yet people cannot accept that Boise St can actually be a good team capable of beating anyone, so they vote for Tate. :roll:
Old 11-13-2006, 04:28 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian
Shows how conference bias creeps into thought processes and the facts get ignored. Tate has had a very mediocre senior year while Zambransky has had a great one, yet people cannot accept that Boise St can actually be a good team capable of beating anyone, so they vote for Tate. :roll:
Ian Johnson has been the reason for their success, not Zabransky.

Also Iowa's OL has been awful, and Tate has been scrambling for his life.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never a huge fan of Tate. I went with Jay Z
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 02:18 AM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Tate would be my vote if he didn't stare receivers down.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 07:57 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
OMG you quoted FDK.
holy crap i just noticed that, what has this world come to!!!!

On a similar note the Tarkenton refernce is overdone, but not nearly as much as i hear Joakim Noah "plays like a 7 footer". He's freakin 6'11"...is that really such a stretch?

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 01:06 PM    (permalink
cgrsly57
Rookie

cgrsly57 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Im a Boise state fan and I think Zabranksy is horrible. I cant wait until he is gone.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:41 PM    (permalink
JDRaymond

Zabranksy for the win
Old 12-27-2006, 10:26 AM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrsly57
Quote:
Im a Boise state fan and I think Zabranksy is horrible. I cant wait until he is gone.
why?
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 02:05 PM    (permalink
T-Rat42
Rookie

T-Rat42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Zabransky every time.

Mad Props to JETS5128 for the sig!
T-Rat42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
SterlingSharpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Tate but neither will make it in the nFL
Whats the difference between Zabransky and the un-drafted CFL QB named Jeff Garcia?
Didn't you say Garcia would never make it in the NFL, back in the mid 90's? Of course you didn't because you never heard of him then. JZ has a chance to make it.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:13 AM    (permalink
nyjetsguy27
Rookie

nyjetsguy27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

tate in a heartbeat. tate was in a real conference playing real teams. boise state was in the western peewee league
nyjetsguy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tate without question.
Old 01-16-2007, 02:12 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'll take Jared Zabransky's underrated athleticism anyday over Drew Tate.
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 04:24 PM    (permalink
terman
Rookie

terman hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would take neither since I've never been all the impressed with either of them.
terman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk
He is VERY underrated as an athlete. He will probably run a 4.55 to 4.6 at the combine at about 6-2 210. He is a very smooth athlete with good agility.

Despite the knocks against them for their size and only being "college quarterbcks", I think they both will be solid backups there first few years, and they could maybe develop into good NFL players. I will take Zabransky, though. He had less talent around him at BSU, and he has slightly more NFL potential.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink

You guys know this is from November right?
Old 01-17-2007, 06:26 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk
agreed, tate is also pretty uncomposesd, gets flustered easily and is always scrambling due to iowas crappy oline
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote