Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2008, 02:47 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatz View Post
In response to your rep comment, you can shut the **** up.
Show me any proof that I hate the spurs because they are good. Oh wait, you didn't even read the last posts cause you don't care what I think? Right, I totally hate the spurs because they are good, not because bruce bowen is the dirtiest player in the nba, ginobli the biggest flopper, and duncan the biggest whiner.
Get your head out of your ass and don't start acting like a sourpuss or a freaking 5 yr old who plugs his fingers into his ears and yells I can't hear what you are saying when he's beat in an argument.When you make idiotic statements, expect getting called out on it. Learn what irony means before you use it in a sentence.
Oh, and I know it may be hard for you for various reasons, but try readg next time ok?
I am done on this matter.
I hate the spurs because they're a bunch of whining little bitches...if **** doesn't go their way they complain and complain and then they send "Mr. Slaughter" aka Bruce Bowen in there to **** everyone up....they are the league's darlings and it would just happen that the planets would align today that Tim Duncan would hit a clutch 3 point shot....the only one he's hit all season....
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 03:15 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna get a re-count, the Heat belong in the playoffs!
Old 04-20-2008, 03:21 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to the Pistons/Sixers game tomorrow! Hooray!
Old 04-20-2008, 03:24 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually watching basketball for the first time since the 2006 finals. Sorry, my local teams are the Bucks and T-Wolves. And thats just sad.
Old 04-20-2008, 11:04 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
I'm actually watching basketball for the first time since the 2006 finals. Sorry, my local teams are the Bucks and T-Wolves. And thats just sad.
you poor soul.....the Lake Show welcome their newest fan! Yodachu!
Old 04-20-2008, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you LeBron for taking a dump over the Wizards.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:24 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatz View Post
In response to your rep comment, you can shut the **** up.
Show me any proof that I hate the spurs because they are good. Oh wait, you didn't even read the last posts cause you don't care what I think? Right, I totally hate the spurs because they are good, not because bruce bowen is the dirtiest player in the nba, ginobli the biggest flopper, and duncan the biggest whiner.
Get your head out of your ass and don't start acting like a sourpuss or a freaking 5 yr old who plugs his fingers into his ears and yells I can't hear what you are saying when he's beat in an argument.When you make idiotic statements, expect getting called out on it. Learn what irony means before you use it in a sentence.
Oh, and I know it may be hard for you for various reasons, but try reading next time ok?
I am done on this matter.

So who does everyone have today

Lakers over Nuggets
Pistons over sixers
Magic over Raptors
Boston over Atlanta

Don't really see any upsets happening today. A lot of people have the Raps over the Magic but people have been underrating the Magic all year long. They are a legit contender in the East

Last edited by yo123 : 04-20-2008 at 12:27 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:28 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nuggets over Lakers. :O
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:30 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
Thank you LeBron for taking a dump over the Wizards.
You knew it was coming.

Go Lake Show. Let's get another blowout against the Nugs today.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:32 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playoff Basketball at 12:30, tis a beautiful thing. Howard looks all business out there, very glad to see that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:34 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Nuggets over Lakers. :O

I see them winning two games in this series, but I think they'll both be in Denver.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's freaking hilarious that Brian Hill had this team shooting about 4 threes a game last season. He was such a terrible fit for this team.

Did Dwight just make a jump shot? haha, coming out hot.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-20-2008, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Toronto is atrocious defensively. This game is going to get ugly if they keep letting Mo Evans and Jameer beat them.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:55 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

the thing about 3's....you can't become dependent on them...because eventually your hot streak will end...
Old 04-20-2008, 01:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

In this game's case, the Magic should have stuck w/ them instead of making that extra pass. Rashard passed up a couple of wide open threes near the end of the half.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-20-2008, 02:27 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TJ Ford is so bad defensively Jameer is getting anything he wants. It's not just Jameer overpowering him, it's Jameer beating him off the dribble.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I've never seen Howard so focused in a game before. He's even made 8-9 from the line...he's stepping up today.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-20-2008, 02:38 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

they want to get out of this first round...
Old 04-20-2008, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty pissed off about the game today. The Magic were just unstoppable in the first quarter. The Raps made a game out of it though cutting it to 5 in the fourth. As long as the Magic dont shoot like that for the rest of the series it should be a pretty good one. Also there is no way TJ and Calderon both play that bad again. Maybe TJ but not jose
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 04:14 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

well I'm glad someone on the Lakers....Pau Gasol....is playing like it's the playoffs!

Gasol is a man possessed....18 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists....8/11 shooting...at the half...
Old 04-20-2008, 04:18 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Pretty pissed off about the game today. The Magic were just unstoppable in the first quarter. The Raps made a game out of it though cutting it to 5 in the fourth. As long as the Magic dont shoot like that for the rest of the series it should be a pretty good one. Also there is no way TJ and Calderon both play that bad again. Maybe TJ but not jose
True but this game wouldn't even be close if the Raptors weren't 27-28 from the line, I wouldn't expect them to be that efficient again.

Old 04-20-2008, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
well I'm glad someone on the Lakers....Pau Gasol....is playing like it's the playoffs!

Gasol is a man possessed....18 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists....8/11 shooting...at the half...
Nah, Camby is just playing like absolute piss.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 04:24 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

What channel are you guys watching it on? It's not televised here.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-20-2008, 04:25 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, Gasol's a beast. He makes the Lakers infinitely better with his play. He's absolutely perfect for that system and his play is infectious (well, at least for everyone not named Kobe Bryant).
Old 04-20-2008, 04:25 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
What channel are you guys watching it on? It's not televised here.
It's on ABC.