View Poll Results: Is Paul a dork?
Yes 356115 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 356115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2008, 03:27 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wish all games were espn or tnt cause my local channels are fuzzy :[

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
What channel are you guys watching it on? It's not televised here.
Are you having to deal with coverage of The Pope's visit? Because I am hearing this from a lot of people.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
It's on ABC.
I have the Papal Mass at Yankee Stadium on ABC.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't say it enough how pathetic Marcus Camby has been today.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-20-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Nah, Camby is just playing like absolute piss.
Camby may be playing like piss but Gasol is better than Camby....could be the affect of Gasol being the reason Camby is playing like piss...

He's the difference in this game...if he wasn't playing well we'd probably be down 5 points...I really can not stand the Lakers defense...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 06:09 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wtf is Philly doing now?
Old 04-20-2008, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

If the Pistons lose this game, I'm going to destroy someone.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-20-2008, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

******* Chauncey Billups and ******* 76ers. ******* **** ****. If they ******* lose this series I'm ripping Flip Saunders balls off. ****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-20-2008, 07:46 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

omg that's pathetic

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 07:47 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoa. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWLWh...eature=related

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 07:48 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They were hot coming into the playoffs. I know I wanted the Cleveland Cavs to play the Washington Wizards over them, them being the Philadelphia 76ers.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 07:53 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PHILADELPHIA!!!!

man, Andre Miller-Clutch
Iguodala-clutch
reggie evans- played great
Old 04-20-2008, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

blah I was hoping to steal the first game from the Lakers. We still have a chance tomorrow. Unfortunately I couldn't watch it because of work, but it looked like we had a major collapse in the third quarter. Kleiza and JR played well it looks like. It also seems like Melo and AI took a lot of jumpshots. Hopefully we become more aggressive. And what did Camby do that made him so bad today? Just curious... his offense? defense? both?

I can't believe the Sixers beat the Pistons tho. The Pistons and Celtics were locks imo to sweep their series or win it in 5. I guess the Pistons still could win in 5, but it seems a lot less likely.

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 07:59 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, I thought Philly was going to steal a game but I thought they'd take Game 3 or 4. I never imagined they'd take this one.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:08 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

i dont know why everyone thinks Philly beating Detroit is a shock

Philly was one of the hottest teams after the all-star break
they had the best record after the all star break (aside from houston)

they have a young team

future is bright
Old 04-20-2008, 08:12 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namy View Post
blah I was hoping to steal the first game from the Lakers. We still have a chance tomorrow. Unfortunately I couldn't watch it because of work, but it looked like we had a major collapse in the third quarter. Kleiza and JR played well it looks like. It also seems like Melo and AI took a lot of jumpshots. Hopefully we become more aggressive. And what did Camby do that made him so bad today? Just curious... his offense? defense? both?

I can't believe the Sixers beat the Pistons tho. The Pistons and Celtics were locks imo to sweep their series or win it in 5. I guess the Pistons still could win in 5, but it seems a lot less likely.
Gasol simply outplayed him....there was no stopping points in the paint for the Lakers...the nuggets had no answer...and plus the Nuggets lost their heads during the fourth quarter....Carter pushing Kobe, Iverson getting ejected....I don't see any real way the Nuggets will win a game this series...
Old 04-21-2008, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
Gasol simply outplayed him....there was no stopping points in the paint for the Lakers...the nuggets had no answer...and plus the Nuggets lost their heads during the fourth quarter....Carter pushing Kobe, Iverson getting ejected....I don't see any real way the Nuggets will win a game this series...
Andre Miller simply outplayed Chauncey Billups... there was no stopping the Sixers hustle and effort... the Pistons had no answer... in fact, they looked lethargic... plus the pistons looked like they didn't belong in the second half.... billups missing 3 of 4 crucial free throws down the stretch, rasheed laughing w/his opponents on what would be their last chance to tie the game.... and they lost home court advantage.... I don't see any real way the Pistons will win a game this series.....

NOT. Sorry, that was a long, but necessary, example to counter the particular statement you made, which i bolded. The playoffs are about ADJUSTMENTS. The Pistons lost their first game (and lost home court), yet no one should be panicking about them losing the SERIES.

I'm not saying the Nuggets will win the series. I didn't get to watch the entire game. But they will win a couple games and be competitive at the very least. Winning the first game means nothing... Nuggets beat the spurs at SA last year first game. They lost the next four... First game, teams feel each other out.

Also, while I wish the Nuggets faced NO instead of LA, I'm not buying the Lakers hype. They are great team, but imo, they are not the #1 team in the West and I believe that the Nuggets CAN win this series. Anyways, the Best of the West will either SA or Utah by the end of the season imo.

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:10 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Andre Miller simply outplayed Chauncey Billups... there was no stopping the Sixers hustle and effort... the Pistons had no answer... in fact, they looked lethargic... plus the pistons looked like they didn't belong in the second half.... billups missing 3 of 4 crucial free throws down the stretch, rasheed laughing w/his opponents on what would be their last chance to tie the game.... and they lost home court advantage.... I don't see any real way the Pistons will win a game this series.....

NOT. Sorry, that was a long, but necessary, example to counter the particular statement you made, which i bolded. The playoffs are about ADJUSTMENTS. The Pistons lost their first game (and lost home court), yet no one should be panicking about them losing the SERIES.

I'm not saying the Nuggets will win the series. I didn't get to watch the entire game. But they will win a couple games and be competitive at the very least. Winning the first game means nothing... Nuggets beat the spurs at SA last year first game. They lost the next four... First game, teams feel each other out.

Also, while I wish the Nuggets faced NO instead of LA, I'm not buying the Lakers hype. They are great team, but imo, they are not the #1 team in the West and I believe that the Nuggets CAN win this series. Anyways, the Best of the West will either SA or Utah by the end of the season imo.
while I'll be a homer and say the Nuggets won't win a game this series...mainly due to the fact that the lakers swept the season series BEFORE they acquired Gasol...they will probably win at least one game...
Old 04-21-2008, 12:25 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Damn, I thought Philly was going to steal a game but I thought they'd take Game 3 or 4. I never imagined they'd take this one.
Bleh. I had a feeling the Pistons would blow it.. I think we should start Maxiell and bring McDyess off the bench. Maxiell has been outplaying McDyess for quite a while now.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:46 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Bleh. I had a feeling the Pistons would blow it.. I think we should start Maxiell and bring McDyess off the bench. Maxiell has been outplaying McDyess for quite a while now.
Didnt you go to the game tonight?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:31 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Didnt you go to the game tonight?
Yes I did as a matter of fact.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:43 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

In the first paragraph you said you're not saying the the Nuggets will win the series and then in the second paragraph you said you think they can win the series.

But to address it as a whole.. The Nuggets don't have the defense to win the series. They're too much of a high-low team to beat the Lakers. Like many others, IMO, I don't think the Nuggets will win one game this series.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:23 AM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Yes I did as a matter of fact.
He demands his money back from Flip Saunders.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:00 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the nuggets won't win or won't come close because of the simple fact that george karl is their coach. if they had a better coach they'd be one of the top team year in and year out, too many good players.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:10 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott Skiles to coach the Milwaukee Bucks per ESPN.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3356713

I don't like the hire.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote