Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-20-2008, 09:48 PM    (permalink
alexschnarr
Rookie

alexschnarr hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I love TIFF i suggest anyone go that can!

Sig by Mockalicious
alexschnarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall, it was pretty hilarious.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix star Rupert Grint has ruled out moving to Los Angeles to boost his movie career - in fear of meeting party girls Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton. The 19-year-old actor isn't keen on moving to Hollywood after a fraught meeting with the Mean Girls star left him disappointed by her egotistical boasts. And the British star has no intention to hook up with Lohan's former party pal Paris Hilton either. He says, "I met Lindsay last summer and she talked about herself a lot. She said she was going to win an Oscar before she turns 25. I just kept thinking, 'But you can't act'. I haven't met Paris and don't want to either. She and Lindsay are the type of girls you need to stay away from."
Ron Weasly's stickin' it to Lindsey Lohan. I love it!

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:05 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

that's hilarious....

watched Resurrecting the Champ...it was eh...nothing special....
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 12:09 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexschnarr View Post
I love TIFF i suggest anyone go that can!
yeah its a destination regardless. I think i'll draft it up. I read an article today about Jets strategies and that even got me excited.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:54 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just watched hard candy

1. that one scene was very painful to watch

2. i wanted to kill ellen paige

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:50 AM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
just watched hard candy

Pedofile...
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:57 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
just watched hard candy

this may have been the goal of the movie....I'm not sure but it was blatantly trying to get a reaction out of the viewer...
Old 04-21-2008, 01:33 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh man... it was great watching that movie, haha. I knew that scene was coming and my friends didn't. It was just me laughing and point at the look of disgust on thier faces. If only I had seen it in the theaters.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:35 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wat happens in the scene? someone PM it to me...and also, im watching se7en right now just had an urge to wwatch it, it never gets old. Great movie, one of the best endings ive ever seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:36 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

I think Ellen Paige was supposed to be the villain in that movie...she played it perfectly
Old 04-21-2008, 01:40 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just PM'ed APS.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-21-2008, 01:44 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that sounds rough...i can imagine how thatd be a hard scene to watch for sure. Which brings up the topic...

wats the hardest scene for you to sit through in a movie?
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 04-21-2008, 01:48 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
that sounds rough...i can imagine how thatd be a hard scene to watch for sure. Which brings up the topic...

wats the hardest scene for you to sit through in a movie?
probably like torture movies....the Saw movies are entertaining to say the least but some of those scenes were just hard to watch...

I also can't stand when someone loses a fingernail in a movie....

like in Stir of Echoes...where the girl is being dragged on the ground and she is clawing to get away and her fingernail breaks off....as I write this I cringe....
Old 04-21-2008, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post

I also can't stand when someone loses a fingernail in a movie
Haha...i know how to evade you in a chase then!!!

Pull of the finger nail!!! :p
Old 04-21-2008, 01:52 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Haha...i know how to evade you in a chase then!!!

Pull of the finger nail!!! :p
I would tase you, bro....
Old 04-21-2008, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The rape scene in Irreversible is tough. Other then that I the syringe scene in Saw 2 makes me squirm like hell and maybe the scene in Hostel where the girl gets her eye blowtorched and in Hostel 2 where then guy gets his dick cut off. Oh and the scene in Dead Alive when puss from the old lady is squirted into a guys custard and he eats it. I usually have a great time watching scenes that make me squirm. One of the best theatre going experiances of my life was going to see Hostel with a friend and just reacted. Everyone in the audience was groaning and going crazy during torture scenes and it was just a damn good time.
Old 04-21-2008, 01:56 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
The rape scene in Irreversible is tough. Other then that I the syringe scene in Saw 2 makes me squirm like hell and maybe the scene in Hostel where the girl gets her eye blowtorched and in Hostel 2 where then guy gets his dick cut off. Oh and the scene in Dead Alive when puss from the old lady is squirted into a guys custard and he eats it. I usually have a great time watching scenes that make me squirm. One of the best theatre going experiances of my life was going to see Hostel with a friend and just reacted. Everyone in the audience was groaning and going crazy during torture scenes and it was just a damn good time.
yea, then she got her eye cut off....while it was dangling...then puss seeps out....uggh....
Old 04-21-2008, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jackass 2 when they drank the horse's protein. I can't watch that scene without my gag reflex acting up. Horrid.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:21 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

I was watching Hostel 2 with 2 of my roommates on my comp. During the scene when the lady is hung upside and nailed with the scythe, one of my roommates goes "I don't know if I can watch this anymore" because of the sounds of the cutting of the flesh. So he says he has to go to the bathroom and I pause it. He eventually says that he isn't going to watch anymore and goes up to his room. I go into the bathroom after him and EVERYTHING is knocked over. Trashcan, shampoo, shaving cream... everything. My other roommate and I go up to his room and he is bleeding a little from the mouth [or nose]. Basically, he passed out and totally ate it.... and he didn't remember a thing. It was great.

And yeah, that end scene in Hostel 2 was... ouch.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-21-2008, 02:28 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
I was watching Hostel 2 with 2 of my roommates on my comp. During the scene when the lady is hung upside and nailed with the scythe, one of my roommates goes "I don't know if I can watch this anymore" because of the sounds of the cutting of the flesh. So he says he has to go to the bathroom and I pause it. He eventually says that he isn't going to watch anymore and goes up to his room. I go into the bathroom after him and EVERYTHING is knocked over. Trashcan, shampoo, shaving cream... everything. My other roommate and I go up to his room and he is bleeding a little from the mouth [or nose]. Basically, he passed out and totally ate it.... and he didn't remember a thing. It was great.

And yeah, that end scene in Hostel 2 was... ouch.
wow...that's rough...I haven't seen hostel 2, and now I don't plan on it...
Old 04-21-2008, 02:30 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Jackass 2 when they drank the horse's protein. I can't watch that scene without my gag reflex acting up. Horrid.
yeah that is so gross; it's hard to stomach

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:45 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Whenever anyone does something to fingernails that makes me cringe. Like Rambo.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-21-2008, 02:52 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
Whenever anyone does something to fingernails that makes me cringe. Like Rambo.
I cannot stand when stuff happens to fingernails...
Old 04-21-2008, 03:01 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

just popped in Fight Club, watching it now...after watching se7en, i needed more david fincher/brad pitt combo...throw in my favourite actor, ed norton, and you have genius in hte making. Gotta love fight club. i re read the book not long ago too...

on a totally separate note, a book i just read which would make a sick movie is Oryx and Crake by margaret atwood. anyone else wanna comment on that? if u have read it, u will know wat i mean
Quote: